Categories > Original > Horror > The Loud House Season 2

Chapter 3 I'm The Ash

by orieo82 1 review

New characters introduced I love writing these ff's

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-07-13 - 4278 words

0Unrated
Star Long Rosita's daughter sat in a desk at the front of a room Rosita schooling her on Pop princess'
Rosita(Bobbing her head) If all else fails T Swift is a great go to girl and those other 80's bands we talked about are great too.
Star(Clapping her hooves) You're a great dancer mama.
Rosita(Blushing) Yes-well-I've-had-a-ton-of-practice-as-you-will-too-now honey- uhh where did you get that black eye?
Star(Sniffling) I can't tell you he said he'd hit me again if I did and he hits mega hard.
Rosita(Inspecting Star's eye) That's going to need some ice and cover up. Come on Sweetness we have a coversation to have.
Star(Shivering) N-no t-t-t-t-t-thanks mama I think I'll wait up here one of the brothers gave me this black eye.
Rosita's smile faded into a look of anger as she grabbed Star's hand and led her to the living room where the sister's and brother's were watching TV.
Rosita(Standing in front of the TV) Ladies get a snack or something I would like a word with the brother's in this house.
The girl piglet's dashed off as the boys gulped all but one and Rosita knew who harmed Star immeadiately.
Rosita(Grabbing the brave boy) Sooooooooooooooo Evan you like hitting your little sister?
Evan(Spitting in his mom's face) I sure do what are you going to do about it?
Rosita(Rubbing her face clear of spit) Make Star the babysitter's pet and you the babysitter's bully and trust me the new sitter is a stickler for bullying mean piglets.
Evan(Belching under Star's snout) What did I have for breakfast mama's girl? He, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee
Rosita(Talking into her cellphone excitedly) I knowwwwwwwwww we haven't seen each other since Buster's competition.
Evan(Sneering) Mama's girl is so going to stick as your new nickname.
Rosita: Well I have 26 piglets including Star and I just wanted to know if you wanted to make some extra money and be a big bully to a certain son of mine.
The girl piglets slowly made their way back in scared of Rosita in her angry mama piggie mode.
Rosita(Looking at her watch) Sounds great Gordon and I can go out every night if we want thanks to you Ash.
Star giggled jumping up and down excitedly knowing Ash from her music thanks to Rosita schooling her in all things music.
Rosita hung her phone up as the sisters to Star each handed her a chocolate chip cookie and a big glass of milk.
Rosita(Walking upstairs) Ladies protect her from Evan the sitter's on the way and I need to shower.
The girls made a wall around a wounded Star as she watched music videos on her IPad all starring Ash The Punk Rocking Porcupine including her original song from Buster's competition.
Evan(Trying to shove into the wall of sisters) GRRRRRRRRRRRRR-let-me-in-I'm-just-getting-started-with-her-she's-going-to-wish-she-were-dead-once-I-get-to-her.
Star(Bobbing her head) Wowwwwwwwwww now this is a babysitter.
The doorbell rang and one of the boy pigs opened it to a porcupine wearing blue jeans over a kilt, a grey long sleeve shirt over a black shirt with stripes tears in it from her quills, and high tops with no socks smiling down at him.
Ash: Soooooooooooo you're piggy #1 huh? Why don't you introduce me to your sibs and then I can meet the babysitters pet and my new slave while I babysit.
Boy Piggy: I'm Gordo and you'll meet the rest as they come around. Now come meet Star and Evan the babysitter's pet and the slave as you call him.
Evan was thrashing at the wall of sisters trying to bite through the wall as all the sisters cried but nobody more then Star who was bleeding and her IPad was broken in two.
Evan(Raising his arms) Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm still the toughest piggy around no one can top me.
Ash(Puttig her guitar down) Wanna make a bet Porky.
Ash picked Star up finding a lot of Rosita and herself minus the pig gene in Star.
Ash(Producing a new IPad) There you are Honey and anythying else you want just ask because Sitter Ash is here to serve babysitter pets like yourself.
Star(Sniffling) If I wasn't sooooooooo embarrassed from crying I'd ask for your autograph Mrs. Ash ma'am you're the spunkiest punker ever. Or so mama tells me.
Ash(Signing her guitar) Well tell you what Punky in the making I'll do you one better and sign my guitar for you. Learn to play and one day you'll be as big as me.
Evan(Running at Star) Heyyyyyyyyyyy no fair we get pressents too.
Ash(Tripping Evan) And you I heard all about you because mama piggy and I are such great friends.
Evan fell onto the floor as Ash placed one of her high topped feet on him.
Ash(Sneering down at Evan) Now here's the new rules Evan. Rule one no torturing Star under any circumstances, and Rule two you have to do whatever I say or suffer the consequences.
Evan grunted as Ash smiled letting her sneaker sink into Evan's stomach her other sneaker joining it.
Ash(Eskimo kissing Evan) You'll find I'm a tough but fair babysitter and an even tougher master.
Evan(Moaning) Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww O-K-you-win-I'll-leave-Star-alone-and-be-your-master.
Ash(Slowly peeling her sneakers out of Evan) Nice choice now I'm parched and so is Star so go get us Pepsi's right now.
Evan walked off as Star grinned knowing the perfect torture for Evan and Ash loved the sneer on Star's face.
Star: The CANDY JAR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID THE CANDY JAR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piglets(Excitedly) Candy, candy, candy, candy, cccaaannndddyyy.
Ash(Snickering) I take it they want candy.
Star(Nodding) Usually they torture babysitters but this time Evan's getting that torture.
Ash(Walking into the kitchen) Evan hurry it up our Pepsi's are getting warm.
The kitchen was empty and Ash found the window open and she sneered pulling a miniature pig from a makeshift messanger bag with quill scratches on it.
Ash(Pulling a quill from herself wincing) Ouchhhhhhhhh I forgot how much that hurts but not as much as Evan in Voodoo doll form is going to hurt.
Ash pricked the dolls legs again and again as a yelp of pain was coming from upstairs as Ash and the other piglets ran towards it.
Ash(Walking up to a lump under blankets) Evan you do know how to be a servant don't you? I mean no green M&M's, no Sushi for me it makes me gag, AND ABSOLUTELY, POSTIVELY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU MAKE ME DRINK PISS WARM SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evan(Rubbing his legs) Owwwwwwwwww cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp cccrrraaammmppp. Please no yelling my ears hurt.
Ash(Stepping on Evan) Nowwwwwwwwww where were we ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes AND ABSOLUTELY, POSTIVELY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU MAKE ME DRINK PISS WARM SODA AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR POOR STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Star: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO PEE WARM SODA WE WANT COLD SODAS AND THE CANDY JAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosita(Spraying perfume on herself) Soooooooooooo Evan enjoying Babysitter Ash?
Ash(Kissing Evan's nose) Oh we're having an absolute blast nowwwwwwww Evan sodas and candy chop chop.
Evan dashed off while Star followed him to make sure he didn't run again as he pulled out two cans and made to go back but Star grabbed him a new Rosita like strength in her.
Star(Pushing Evan to the counter growling) Candy-jar-now-bro-and-make-it-quick-it's-my-dinner.
Evan(Climbing on the counter) Fine but it's not my fault if Ash quits babysitting because of you.
Star(Sneering) She'll love it seeing I control the girl and boy population here and the piggies are under my command.
Evan(Pulling the jar out) So what? I mean either way they torture Ash with their off the wallness.
Star(Beaming) Not if I tell them not to see they do as I say which is why Ash should be happy to have me here.
Evan lugged everything upstairs and Ash greedily grabbed her can as Evan shook Star's and sprayed it on her in uproars.
Star(Crying) Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You made me all sticky Evan. You are the meanest brother ever and you asked for this just remember that.
Star grabbed the jar dumping the candy on the floor as Ash giggled seeing the piglets devour it and then pig pile on Evan with Ash walking up to him.
Ash: Sooooooooooooo quiet the predicament you find yourself in Evan. I mean your sister's and brothers hate you because your a bully, you gain a ver bossy master or should I say two very bossy masters, and you're just stuck in the middle.
Rosita(Walking off) Bye Ash have them in bed by 11:00 and the rest of the night is yours.
Ash(Sneering) Waittttttttttt Rosey before you go can you sign Evan over to me. It'd be great to have another mouth to feed.
Rosita(Pulling out a pen) Sure I mean he certainly thinks he runs this joint and he doesn't Star and I do. By the way where is Star?
Star(Pulling a towel through her skin) Sticky eww sticky eww sticky eww STICKYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosita(Handing a contract back to Ash) Here is his birth certificate and other important papers call him whatever you like.
Star(Looking down at Evan whimpering) How about meanie jerkface?
Rosita(Snuggling Star) Not to worry he's going to a new mommy named Ash and you can be safe again.
Star: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww no fair I'm her biggest fan.
Rosita(Walking up to Evan) And he does have a Rositaesque body.
Ash(Sneering) Great Rosie he's all yours come on future Punky let's get you dressed for success.
Piglets(Grabbing at Evan) Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, cccaaannnddyy.
Rosita(Grabbing Evan) Time for you to show your true colors Rosie. See I wanted too name Star Rosie but she wasn't having it you will though because you'll be just like me in every way.
Evan(Struggling) Nooooooooooo-mama-please-I'm-one-of-the-very-little-boys-in-the-Long-household.
Rosita(Looking out over the piglets) Yeaaaaaaaaaa and your dad said he would love at least one little piggy to take after me so you're SOL Evan.
Evan moaned as Rosita led him to Star's room where sparkly unitards were covering the closet.
Rosita(Opening a drawer and throwing ruffly round underwear to Evan) Put those on and then I'll help with the training bra, nightgown, aannddddd this room needs redecorating because you're now Ash's daughter's biggest fan also Ash's fan.
Evan picked the underwear up turning it around as Rosita tired of his stubborness ripped his clothes off and tapped her hands angrily on Stars doorframe and her feet angrily on the floor.
Evan: But with Star gone I won't have anyone to bully and as an added bonus I can be Ash's and Star's new biggest fan dressed as a boy.
Rosita(Throwing Evan to the ground) Sure but then again you could also be their fans as a girl and take after me the one thing I soooooooooo longed for in my girl piglets but they never did.
Evan gulped seeing an obsession in Rosita's eyes as she forced the underwear on him and pulled it to his now small butt but it would become bigger same for his stomach.
Rosita(Giggling) Nowwwwwwwwwww let's get you looking more like mama another Star quality that she didn't want.
Star's room became bigger and the poster's of Ash now duplicated themselves with Star as a small porcupine sticking her tongue out at Evan grabbing a microphone stand.
Rosita: Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh featuring Evangeline Emmerson the new punk porcupine on the block.
Evan shrieked as his small butt morphed and it became bigger filling out the underwear as Rosita grabbed a huge billowing training bra that anyone would mistake for a sheet.
Rosita(Forcing the training bra over Evan's chest) Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time for you to embrace the training bra Honeybunches.
Evan wiggled out of Rosita's grasp and the piglet pile and ran off as Rosita snickered knowing he wouldn't get very far with his now smaller, rounder, flabbier butt.
Rosita(Clearing the candy) Time for a game of hide and seek Mama Rosita style munchkins.
All the piglets cheered running around the house as Rosita knew the perfect way to find Evan and torture him even more.
Rosita(Pulling her phone out) I hope Ash and Evangeline didn't go far.
Ash smiled as she answered her phone with Star giggling glad to be ditching her piggy body for quills and a smaller frame.
Ash(Making talking motions with her hand) Uh huh I'm sure he couldn't have gotten far Rosie we'll help find him just let me get Star looking more Evangeline like first.
Ash and Star walked into Ash's mansion which she brought with her half of Buster Moons money and Ash led Star to an empty room.
______________________________________________________________________________
EVANGELINE'S ORIGIN
Ash(Spreading her arms around the room) Well make yourself at home Evangeline and I'll get you some PJ's.
Star sqeualed excitedly and jumped into a queen sized bed and sank into it her new closet featuring younger Ash's wardrobe including the blue jeans, kilt, grey long sleeved shirt, black T shirt with pins and quills through it, black tights, and blue high tops only smaller.
Star(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more siblings, no more piggy body, no more cracks on how I look, and no more Evan could life get any better?
Ash(Throwing underwear, an undershirt, and a skimpy nightgown to Star) Put those on the quills will magically appear after that.
Star(Throwing her clothes onto the floor) We need a laundry basket in here.
Ash(Shaking her head) No we don't because punks live in their own filth meaning no cleaning now get dressed Evangeline.
Star cackled evilly knowing Evan was doomed as she quickly threw the underwear, undershirt, and skimpy nightgown on her body shrinking instantly and holes were all over her body.
Ash(Wincing) Hohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy this is going to be painful I still remember when I grew them.
Star thrived in pain as the quills stuck through the nightgown and Ash also saw that Star unlike her could control the quills to not come out.
Ash(Walking around Star) You're incredible I didn't learn to do that until I was well over the teen years.
Star(Rubbing herself) Yowwwwwwwwwchhhhhhhhhhhh quills are like needles.
Ash(Picking Star up) Bedtime and nightmare gifts time munchkin. Now find Evan and show him all the things I taught you on the way here Vange.
Star: Vange like my new name shortened I like it.
Ash tucked Evangeline Emmerson her new daughter into bed a microphone stand and a rosy red microphone appearing in the room as Evangeline giggled growing paws and claws.
Ash(Leaving the door opened a crack) Sleep tight Vange.
Evangeline gently closed her eyes and she was brought to Evan who was trying his best not to embrace the underwear taking over him.
Evangeline(Yawning) M-M-M-M-Man am I sleepy. I need my rest because tomorrow's punk sensation training day for me.
Evan(Gulping and pinching himself) Noooooooooooooooo I'm not asleep, I'm not asleep, I'm not asleep IIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMM NOTTTTTTTTTT ASSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangeline(Sneering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you are or you wouldn't be seeing me. I only come to you in two forms dream and reality and right now since I'm yawning I'm taking a stab in the dark and saying I'm asleep and so are you.
Evan(Scratching at a door) Let me out please SOMEONE LET ME OUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangeline(Skipping up to Evan) You have a date with a mama piggy so let's get you back to mama Rosita.
Evan(Screaming into Evangeline's ears) NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangeline(Giggling) you call that a scream? Mama Ash taught me to scream from my diaphram you're doing it wrong.
Evan(Biting Evangeline) Yea and I suppose you can do better?
Evangeline(Grabbing a microphone) Just watch me Ev. After this you're going to be begging for mama Rosita and I'll hand deliver you personally.
Evan scoffed as Evangeline flipped switches standing on speakers turning all the speakers on with Rosita sneering in the shadows.
Evangeline: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A wave of sound hit Evan and his ears rang out in pain as Evangeline beamed dragging Evan to the shadows where Rosita was waiting.
Evangeline(Burping and farting in Evan's face) And as an added bonus you get my scent because my mama says punk girls have no shame.
Rosita(Grabbing Evan in a hug) Yeppppppppppppppp I'm glad the punkers are on my side Ev sweetie. Soon Star will be your name and then what will you do?
Evan shrieked as the bra and underwear once again regained control of him turning him into a younger Rosita as a boy ran at Rosita.
Boy: I'll save you Evan I'm SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosita(Yawning) Oh please everybody knows what or rather who you're most scared of.
Boy(Gulping) Waitttttttttt please not her my sister's obsessed with her.
A skeleton appeared on the ground a pair of Monday underwear surrounded by green smoke, a white training bra, a green dress, white frilly socks, black Mary Janes, and pink bunny ears making muscle mass and a heart beat into the skeleton.
Evan(Weak) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M TOO WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangeline: HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! See from the diaphragm it'll get you a much better sound stupidhead.
The skeleton turned into a girl and the girl cackled evilly grabbing his little sister finding the perfect way to torture him.
Girl(Cackling) Louise Belcher back in the biz kidz now Angel let's get you a makeover.
Angel(Excitedly) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love makeovers.
Jessie(Running at Louise) You stay away from her.
Louise easily picked Jessie up taking his dreampowers and Louise was 12 FT. tall and sneering down at her prey.
Louise(Booming) HAHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA NOWWWWWWWWW I'M THE ONE WITH THE POWERS.
Jessie eeped in fear as Louise giggled and stared evilly down at him snatching him up as Angel had a devious plan of her own.
Angel(Slurping licorice) Heyyyyyyyyyy Louise since you got rid of Gene wouldn't Jessie be a fine edition as a new brother?
Jessie(Gulping) Nooooooooooooo not that Tina and Louise drove Gene insane when he was alive.
Louise: MORE ME THAN TINA BUT YEAAAAAAAAAA WE WERE DOUBLE TROUBLE TO GENE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angel(Twirling) AAAAnnnddd if I was a new sister you two could live here making it the Belcher household seeing our parents are dead thanks to Jessie.
Jessie(Whimpering) They tried to put me to sleep.
Angel(Hand out) Soooooooooooooooo is it a deal?
Louise: ONE CONDITION ANGEL YOU AND ME ARE INSEPERABLE AND YOU HAVE TO ACT EXACTLY LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angel: Deal now let's shake on it.
Louise, TIna, and Angel shook hands as Angel grew smaller and was dressed exactly like newborn Louise.
Louise(Grabbing Jessie) COME ON TINA WE HAVE A NEW BROTHER TO BREAK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessie screeched as a giant dress, a giant pair of faded pink underwear, a giant white training bra, giant white socks, giant Mary Jane's, and giant pink bunny ears were draped over a shower as Louise now fully naked pushed him in with her.
Louise(Shrinking and giggling) Gene and I loved showering together at least I did. Now get my back, bottoms and tops of my feet, my private area, chest, and stomach I can get the rest.
Jessie(Shuddering) What rest?
Louise(Waving her arms and hair) My arms, very ticklish pits, and hair of course.
Jessie(Folding his arms) Nooooooooooooooo what now?
Louise and Tina(Grinning) Ever hear of a rat tail?
Jessie(Grinning) You think a wet towel can make me do what you wan-
Jessie didn't finish as two towels whipped him and the shower became bigger Tina following Louise' suit undressed until her too was naked.
Louise(Beaming and rolling up her towel) Want another one?
Jessie(Walking up to Louise) Fine let's get you cleaned.
Louise(Turning around) Start with the back first.
Tina(Spinning around) Yea and we still have to discuss my conditions and since I write erotic fanfiction there's a lot of them.
Louise(Handing Jessie a loufa) Now scrub like you've never scrubbed before.
Tina smirked flirtatously at Jessie as Louise turned the water on and cackled seeing Jessie squirm as Tina got nose to nose with him.
Tina(Rubbing against Jessie) For-get her she's too young for you I'm the older woman you fantasize about in bed, in the shower, and in study hall when you think nobody's looking.
Jessie shrugged TIna off and started scrubbing Louise' back as Tina growled under her breath seeing her little sister get felt up first.
Tina(Grabbing Jessie) I think she can do the rest you and I have a date with a shower scene a steamy shower scene.
Evan gulped seeing his rescuer get taken in by Tina like he was a large mouth bass as Louise finished washing herself.
Rosita(Giggling) I found a teen boys kryptonite a pre teen and a teen girl both will suffice. Hey I should write that down for my next book How To Handle Unruly Boys Preteen Or Teen.
Evan(Struggling with the clothes) These-clothes-are-taking-control-of-my-body. Why-must-you-insist-on-me-wearing-these?
Rosita(Standing in front of Evan) I told you already these are hand me downs from me to you Ev. They'll help in the acting like me department.
Jessie screeched as steam rose from the shower and Tina giggled flirtatously as she grabbed him and ripped his clothes off then pressed him against the glass doors his naked body making a mold on the steam from the door.
Tina(Cackling) Who needs Fifty Shades Of Grey or Fifty Shades Darker this is Fifty Shades Of Tina.
Jessie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SSSAAAVVVEEE MMMEEE
Tina pinned Jessie against the tile wall of the shower cackling coldly slinking up to him her lips puckered knowing a kiss was just what she needed to live on in dreams forever.
Louise covered up in a pink bunny towel cackling lots of luck to Jessie and Evan both of them doomed to be the thing they hated a boyfriend to a clingy teen and a little girl home schooled by their mother forever.
Tina(Applying lipstick) Well Jess I must say being your GF is going to rock because you can introduce me to all your friends and I can introduce you to mine.
Jessie(Crying) I-don't-have-any-friends-they-all-left-me-for-girls-and-now-here-I-am-girl-less-and-the-first-one-that-likes-me-wants-me-to-kiss-her.
Tina(Hugging Jessie) Awwwwwwwwwwww poor thing I don't have friends either. So what do you say we get even with those mean boys and girls?
Jessie(Wiping his eyes) And how do we do that?
Tina(Flexing) My muscles of course see you get the boys and I'll take the girls.
Jessie(Looking odd at Tina) What's the catch?
Tina(Turning Jessie's head to face her) No catch you just have to kiss me and I'll be invincible in dreams.
Jessie: That's it?
Tina: That's it.
Jessie puckered as Tina did the same and they kissed a dark smoke erupting around Jessie's dreams but he didn't care as long as Tina got even with the girls for him and she allowed him strength to get even with the boys.
Tina(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great to be back in business.
Jessie(Walking off with Tina) Great let's find those boys and girls you talked about.
Tina(Sneering) Done and done Jess.
Jessie and Tina evaporated as Rosita sneered down at Evan with Louise doing the same thing.
Louise(Pouncing onto Evan) Hmmmmmmmmmmm now how does Mr. I'll beat my sister get out of this sitch?
Evan(Weak) I'll-never-fall-by-my-mother's-hooves-she's-just-as-crazy-lonely-and-sad-as-Star.
Rosita(Snuggling Evan) Yepppppppppppppp and you just gained the same traits I have now only you'll be younger and FYI I had those traits as a piggy and I was also not potty trained until I was 12 sooooooooooooo good luck with that.
Louise(Smiling evilly and closing her eyes) Just to speed things up feel the imagination station of a fourth grader with little or no friends HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Evan shrieked as Louise's imagination put a billowy pink nightgown, pink slippers, and pink bows on him the bows decorating his head as glittery earrings stabbed through his ears.
Evan(Defeated) Nooooooooooooooooooooo-I-don't-want-to-be-mama-age-three.
Rosita(Beaming) You should have thought about that before you attacked your little sister.
Louise(Ripping her towel off) Aaaaaannnnnndddddddd as an added bonus I'm obsessed to the brink with Sing 2's newest piglet Star Long.
Rosita(Getting snout to snout with Evan) Nowwwwwwwww you'll need a smaller snout, a curlier tail, and smaller but bigger undergarments.
Rosita giggled as Louise squinted her eyes and Evan grew everything Rosita wanted him to have much to his complaints.
Rosita(Walking around Evan) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and we have a ROSITA LONG AGE 3 HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAAAA NO MORE FIGHTING IT EV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Louise' clothes all featured Star Long from a shirt that had Star rocking out on a microphone on to underwear with Star Long in the front of them and a curly tail in the back.
Louise(Laughing evilly) Meet your biggest fan Star Louise Belcher newly acquired fourth grader.
Evan screamed in defeat as his soul shot into Rosita's stomach and he screamed in it along with other boys Rosita claimed.
Rosita(Grabbing Star) Come on sweet cheeks you need sleep tomorrow we study, study, study all the pop music we can.
Star(Yawning) Yes-mama.
Louise(Looking into a crystal ball) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm a no girl's allowed sleepover sounds like my deal.
Louise cackled triumphantly as Evangeline did the same finding a girl scout group to torture.
What happens next read part 4 to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story