Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Armin being Armin

The End

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Armin Joins the Army.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2017-04-26 - 360 words - Complete

0Unrated
As soon as Armin realized what was happening, he started panicking. People were running and screaming. He remembered this from somewhere. His dream! But how? He didn't care at the moment. He was almost dead! The Titans breath smelled terrible. The people's screams sounded terrible. The teeth looked terrible. Everything was terrible. At least, Armin was about to see his Grandfather again. Out of nowhere, he heard the clanging of metal, and someone happily cheering. Even suddenly stopped, he fell quickly, but was fought by his savior. "You OK? I'm Hanje! Nice too meet you. What's your name?" Armin looked up. "Wall!" He shouted. "What? Ahh!!!" She didn't understand at first, but she quickly understood. They were about to crash into the wall. Hanje quickly flew up, and they landed safely on a rooftop. Out in the distance, Armin could see Eren's deteriorating, with Mikasa crying over it. Armin felt horrible. He had just killed someone's brother, someone's son. "OK. Don't worry! We're safe now. So about your name?"
"Huh? A-Armin. My names Armin,"
"Armin what?"
"Arlert,"
"Huh. Was your grandfather/Father in the battle recently? He was a brave soldier. Sacrificed himself for the Jaeger guy," It hit Armin like a brick. His Grandfather had killed himself so that Eren's father could live. "Yes. Yes he was. My grandfather was a wonderful person. The only person I had left," Armin sniffled. "I am so sorry. He was an amazing man. I hope it runs in the family!" Hanje said playfully. "I sure hope so. I am planning to join the 104th cadets next year," Armin lied. He wasn't planning at all. It just sort of.. came to him. "Well, stay safe, kid. Better get down. See ya next year!"
"I sure hope so," Armin thought.
The Next Year<
"Welcome to the 104th cadets! This is not preschool, ladies! YOU! Blonde! Who the hell are you? SPEAK UP!"
"ARMIN ARLERT, SIR!"
"AND WHAT ARE YOU HERE TO DO?!"
"BECOME LIKE MY GRANDFATHER AND SERVE HUMANITY, EVEN IF IT COSTS MY LIFE!"
"That's what I'm talking about! We need more soldiers like you! Stand in the back!"
"Yes, Sir!"
The End
Sign up to rate and review this story