Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > Love Piece

Weird Cartoon Antics go a Little too Far

by nduns 0 reviews

A Love Hina/One Piece crossover in which Naru and Keitaro end up in the grand line after getting sucking into their toilet for no real reason. Hilarity and misunderstandings occur.

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1242 words

0Unrated
Love Piece

It was another day at the old bathhouse. Almost every girl had left the house to go out on a shopping spree... that is everyone except for Naru. She had to stay at home and study for her college exams.

Keitaro was the only boy in the house. He had short black hair and wore a pair of glasses. He was a very sensitive, yet frequently misunderstood young boy who was also struggling to get through college. His friends had made it, and he was determined to do that same.

The real reason behind that was because he promised his one true love that he would pass college and they would live together.

Anyway, I forgot to describe Naru! Naru was a beautiful girl that Keitaro was also interested in as opposed to his dream girl. She had long light brown hair. One would almost assume that she was a redhead, but her hair wasn't that shade of brown.

Anyway, these two were rapped up in getting through college. The big exam was two months from now, and they were really trying hard to be at least smart enough to pass.

Keitaro had flunked on several occasions while Naru had failed three times. In fact, Naru vowed that she would quit after the third time, but she was determined to get through college.

Okay, that's enough talking about the characters. It's time for the absolute weirdness to begin! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We take you to a ship in another universe. In this universe, known as the grand line, there was no TV, no cars and certainly no plains, regardless of the fact that there were phones, trains and robots!

Anyway, the owners of this ship I have brought up are the Straw Hat Pirates. There captain was a lanky kid with a straw hat and a scar under his eye named Monkey D Luffy.

His first mate was a man with green hair and large muscles named Roronoa Zoro. He was determined to be the world's greatest swordsman.

His navigator was a beautiful slender girl with orange hair named Nami. The sharpshooter was a freakishly thin man with a long nose and curly hair. His name was Usopp.

The cook was a womanizer with blond hair covering his right eye and a freaky looking eyebrow over his left eye. His name was Sanji.

The doctor was a reindeer named Chopper and the final crewmember was a girl with long black hair named Nico Robin.

Okay, now I'm done talking about the characters.

Luffy looked out at sea as his stomach growled. He turned to the kitchen and barked, "SANJI, MAKE US SOME FOOD!"

Sanji opened the door and called back, "Food's on its way, but don't eat a lot more after this meal! We're trying not to cut our budget feeding you!"

Meanwhile, back in the normal world, Keitaro stared at his paper. This question he had just found stumped him. He found himself more confused than ever.

Suddenly, he remembered a small trapdoor in his room. He removed the cover and went all the way to Naru's room. He smiled and asked, "Naru-chan, can you help me with this problem?"

Suddenly, his eyes bulged out as he noticed her bending down with her butt exposed. Naru turned around and noticed him standing there staring. She looked down as her pants to see that a portion of her butt was showing.

She pulled her pants back up and barked, "STAY OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU PERV!"

Keitaro waved his hands in front of his face onto to notice Naru was now holding a really heavy textbook over her head. He didn't even bother to stick around. He ducked into the trap door and made his way back to his room only to find that Naru had followed him.

He stared in horror and explained, "I was just wondering if you knew the answer to number 6! Please don't hurt me!"

Naru calmed down just a little bit but still whacked him over the head with her textbook. "That's for looking at my exposed ass," she said.

Anyway, the two looked at the question together. This was a very tricky one. Keitaro was to find the mass of sodium chloride. As the two looked over the question, a sound was heard coming from the bathroom.

Naru looked up and asked, "What was that?"

Keitaro got up and stated, "I'll look. You keep trying to figure out that question. I couldn't stand to see you get hurt."

Naru pulled on the back of Keitaro's collar and stated, "You're not going anywhere without me. You couldn't monitor around this house if it weren't for tough people like me to help you out."

'Since when has her being butch ever helped me?' thought Keitaro.

Meanwhile, in the grand line, Luffy's tummy growled as he asked, "Is the food ready yet, Sanji?"

Nami rolled her eyes and went back to the map she was drawing. 'Does he ever think about anything besides food?' she thought. Well, Luffy did like to think about adventure a lot, but that was usually associated with his food fantasies.

Chopper was chasing Usopp around the deck shouting, "Give me back my hat!"

Nami noticed this and started to snicker. Zoro looked at Usopp, Chopper then Nami and asked, "What's so funny?"

Nami let out a light chuckle and said, "Chopper looks so funny without his hat on!"

It was true. Chopper was part human, so without his big red top hat, he looked like a bald man that had just reached his 40's.

Chopper had grown impatient, so he changed into his Heavy Point. In this form, he was four times larger, had huge muscles and bigger antlers. Some claimed that he looked like a gorilla in that form.

Usopp just glared at him and asked, "Do you really think your transformations can scare me?"

Chopper let out a loud roar and remarked, "Of course they can! I'm a monster!"

"No, you're a reindeer first and a doctor second!" retorted Usopp.

The two started a heated argument until Usopp finally decided to give Chopper his hat back. The two just stood there and laughed. Everything was a game with the Straw Hats, and there was never a dull moment.

Meanwhile, Keitaro and Naru entered the bathroom. The two gasped as they noticed that the toilet was flushing all by itself. To make things worse, a large vortex seemed to emerge from the toilet.

Naru looked at Keitaro and asked, "Do you have any idea what that is?"

Keitaro shrugged and replied, "I have no clue."

Suddenly, the vortex started to pull Naru in. Keitaro grabbed onto her and exclaimed, "I won't let you get sucked in! Trust me!"

Of course, Keitaro should have kept his eyes opened when he grabbed onto her. Instead of grasping her leg or her arm, he had snagged onto the back of her pants and was now tugging on her underwear.

Naru noticed this and barked, "This isn't the time for your perverted behavior!"

With that, Naru did the stupidest thing she could ever do. She kicked Keitaro in the face and he let go, thus allowing both college students to be sent through the vortex together.

How is it? I know it may sound clichéd, but it gets a little more interesting as it progresses. You gotta admit, though, this is some of my better work.
Sign up to rate and review this story