Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > Love Piece

Enter the One Piece Cast

by nduns 0 reviews

The two 'lovebirds' end up in the Grand Line. (Finally!)

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Love Piece

Luffy waited impatiently for his lunch. His stomach started to growl as he called back, "Sanji, is dinner ready yet?"

Sanji turned back and remarked, "Stop asking or else I'll kick your ass!"

Suddenly, Luffy noticed a strange vortex show up in the sky. He glared at it and commented, "Wow... that's pretty."

Nami looked up and asked, "What is that?"

Sanji poked his head out of the kitchen and asked, "What's going on? If something's attacking the ship, I'll make whatever it is pay!"

Usopp pointed up at the sky and stated, "It's a vortex and two people are falling from it!"

Sanji looked up and noticed that one of them was a girl... and a very pretty girl at that. His eyes filled with hearts and he triumphantly said, "I'll save them!" He kicked himself off of the ground and grabbed the girl and left the boy falling to his doom.

Zoro slapped his forehead and asked, "Can't you ever think about the boy for once you dumbass!"

Sanji turned to him and asked, "You wanna make something of it, seaweed for brains?"

Luffy stretched out his hands onto a pole and announced, "Gomu-Gomu no Rocket!"

He rocketed himself into the air and announced, "Gomu-Gomu no Balloon!"

He puffed up and managed to save Keitaro from falling to his death.

Keitaro was the first to come to. He opened his eyes and noticed Luffy with a huge grin on his face right in front of him. He jumped and asked, "Where am I? Did that vortex take us to another dimension?"

"It would seem so," explained Nami. Keitaro looked over at Naru and asked, "Oh no, is she hurt?"

Chopper walked up to him and said, "It's okay, she's breathing fine. I would know. I am a doctor after all."

Keitaro just stared at the little reindeer that stood before him. His glasses nearly cracked open as he passed out.

Naru woke up when she heard a loud thump on the deck. She looked around and asked, "Where am I? Who are you people?"

Sanji grinned and said, "I'm Sanji, but you can call me 'Husband'."

Naru looked up at him to notice that she was in his arms. She punches him in the face and barked, "LET GO OF ME, YOU PERV!"

Zoro laughed and replied, "It's okay. I may hate Sanji, but he's no pervert. He may hit on lots of girls, but he treats them with respect."

Naru looked at the shaken body that got up two seconds later and said, "What a babe! I'm going to make extra food just for you!"

He trudged back to the kitchen as she said, "He's certainly sweeter than Keitaro is. Say, where is Keitaro?"

Robin looked up and asked, "Are you talking about him?" She pointed at Keitaro who was just lying there in a heap.

Naru walked up to him and asked, "Is he okay?"

Chopper smiled and said, "Yeah, he's fine. He just passed out at the site of me for some reason!"

Naru looked at Chopper and also passed out.

Later, just when dinner was ready, Keitaro woke up to find himself lying next to Naru in the same bed. He started to squirm as Naru yawned, woke up and noticed him right next to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE SAME BED AS ME, YOU PERV?" she barked as she picked up a pillow and sent him flying out of the room. Strangely enough, he managed to land head-first into his reserved seat.

Nami turned to him and commented, "You must be hungry to come to the table that fast."

Keitaro rubbed his head and said, "Naru sent me hurling into the chair." He then noticed where he was and who he was talking to and cried, "WHAT AM I STILL DOING HERE? YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T A DREAM?"

Naru walked out of the same room she sent Keitaro flying out of and asked, "Do you mean to tell me this isn't a dream?" "I already asked that," replied Keitaro.

Anyway, during dinner, the nine people had introduced themselves as Keitaro explained the situation.

Nami took in every word and stated, "That really sucks. We hope you can get back home soon."

Naru nodded and said, "Anything's better than sleeping in the same bed as that pervert!"

Sanji glared at Keitaro and asked, "Has he been mistreating you over the past?"

Keitaro shook his head and Naru said, "Sure, he denies it, but he's a mega pervert. In fact, when the vortex was pulling us in, he pulled on my underwear instead of trying to save me."

Keitaro shook with rage and retorted, "I was trying to save you! My eyes were closed! How was I supposed to know that was your underwear?"

Nami shook her head and stated, "Look, Naru, hearing this from me is unexpected mostly because I've dealt with a womanizer everyday." She turned to Sanji who stated, "You portray Zoro perfectly, Nami-swan!"

Nami shuddered and continued, "The thing is that not all men are perverts. Keitaro, what usually leads up to you touching her in the wrong place."

Keitaro was ready for this. "Where to start... okay, sometimes, I could just turn around and she'll be standing right there and she'll call it deliberate! Most of the time, it's the usual case in which I trip and fall on her, and often times I'll walk in on her when she's flashing just so I can ask a simple question."

Nami pounded her right palm and said, "That's the case. Look, Naru, not all men are perverts just because they seem to be perverts. Look, I've been around five men all this time, and you don't see me beating on them every second. In fact, we have a male captain."

Luffy looked up with food shoved in his mouth and stated, "That's me!"

Nami just stared and continued, "Look, I know that when one first sees Zoro, one would think of him as the type who is looking for a life partner, and he pumps up his muscles all the time. Does he do it to impress the ladies? No. He has no time for them. Also, Chopper treats people all the time, and he never does it to impress the ladies. Never. You got Usopp. He doesn't claim that he's the commander of 8,000 men just to impress women."

"I resent that!" retorted Usopp as Zoro whacked him over the head and said, "Shut up, Usopp."

"Also, Sanji will sometimes look out for a woman and not expect something in return. See, the thing is that not all men that appear to be perverts are perverts."

Zoro shook his head and said, "Face it, we aren't good examples, Nami, and Sanji basically proves your theory wrong... though you're right, he's no perv."

Naru agreed and stated, "Face it, Keitaro is a pervert. Day in and day out he does perverted things to me all the time!"

Sanji glared at him and said, "Consider yourself warned, Keitaro. If you hit on Nami or Robin, I'll kill you. I seriously will kill you."
Sign up to rate and review this story