Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > 4kids Complaints Day

Yu-Gi-Oh moves into One Piece

by nduns 0 reviews

This is the moment we've waited for, the time when the most drastically altered characters go up.

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1351 words

0Unrated
4kids Complaints

Joseph sat in his chair and stared up at the ceiling. He folded up his paper and realized who was next. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and thought, 'There's no way Anzu would have anything to complain about.'

Of course, this comment made it harder to believe that he was the only sane one working at the 4kids tower.

The overhead turned on as Joseph's voice came out saying, "May Anzu Mazaki enter my office, please?"

Anzu got up and said, "It's my turn. Wish me luck, Yugi."

Yugi gave her the thumbs up and said, "Give 'em hell!"

Anzu entered the office and put her hands calmly on Joseph's desk. She took a low calm sigh and snapped, "WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY NAME TO TEA, GIVE ME A STUPID UNCONVINCING VOICE AND TURN ME INTO A FRIENDSHIP NERD?"

Joseph stared and asked, "How is making you obsessed with friendship any different than before?"

Anzu's vein grew as she answered, "Listen, you, I used to be spunky, cool and willing to take action. Thanks to you guys, I'm a wimp who can't go one episode without mentioning friendship! Seriously, you almost screwed me over like Toonami screwed up Naruto."

Joseph slapped his forehead and said, "I have no say in the matter. 4kids doesn't care about what I say."

Anzu growled, slapped him in the face and snapped, "You'd better remake this dub or else I'll rip your balls off!"

The alarm rang as Joseph wiped the sweat off of his forehead and said, "Your time's up, but I'll let Al Kahn know of your opinion."

That was that. The only guests left with the Straw Hat Pirates.

Robin sat outside awaiting her turn. Sanji smiled at her with hearts in his eyes and said, "Kick his ass Robin-swan!"

The overhead came on as a voice came out and said, "Nico Robin will now report to my office."

Robin cringed and stated, "That sounded like I was being punished for being bad in school or something."

She sighed, shrugged and entered the room. Joseph breathed a sigh of relief. If anything, it took a lot more than a few dubbing errors to make her mad.

Robin sat down in her seat and folded her hands neatly. She glared into the man's eyes and asked, "What is up with my voice? I sound like a Texan freak."

Joseph blinked and replied, "Dedede had the same complaint, and the reason for the change was that you wear a cowboy hat most of the time."

Robin grimaced. He was planning to be sincere with her complaints, but this was too far. She pounded her hands against the desk and snapped, "AM I WEARING A COWBOY HAT RIGHT NOW?"

Joseph stared as she punished the table again and spat, "AM I WEARING A COWBOY HAT NOW? ANSWER ME!"

Joseph trembled and uttered, "N-n-n-no...?"

Robin sighed and said, "That's right, I'm not wearing a cowboy hat right now. Look, I don't wear it all the time. In fact, I spend most of my life without it. To give me a cowboy voice for wearing a cowboy hat is racially biased. I guess other than that, I'm a little okay with my edits except for that dumb Chicken Little crack you had me say. It doesn't matter. At least you gave my Devil Fruit the same name that it had in the original and didn't alter my last name to something other than Nico."

The alarm rang as Joseph smiled and said, "Thanks for not being as harsh as Dedede was. Anyway, I'll tell Al Kahn what you think, but I can't promise you he'll listen."

Robin nodded and exited the room. Sanji stared and asked, "Did you kick his ass?"

Robin shook her head and stated, "I don't think he even cared about what I had to say. He feared more for his safety and just gave me crappy BS to get me to leave as soon as possible."

The overhead came on as the voice came out saying, "Will Chopper enter my office?"

Chopper got up and said, "That's my cue."

He entered the office and sat down at the man's desk. Joseph stared and asked, "What do you want?"

"Yeah, why did you make me sound like a girl?" the reindeer asked.

Joseph twitched and replied, "How so did we make you sound like a girl?"

Chopper shrugged and said, "My voice reminds me of a nerdy girl from one of those things you call movies... you know, the unpopular kind that wears dorky glasses."

Joseph sighed and explained, "I have no power over that."

Chopper nodded and replied, "I heard from the sources that you say that to everyone, but that it's also a load of bullshit."

"Listen, I'll do whatever I can, but I can't promise you anything. Al Kahn doesn't listen to reason that much. Sometimes, I think he hired me as a scapegoat," explained the employee.

Chopper nodded and added, "Also tell him that the way he had Hiriluk die was really stupid. He had the doctor commit suicide by drinking a suicide potion. Also, tell him to stop calling my points 'boosts'. That sounds like a cheap publicity stunt and I don't really like it."

The alarm rang as the reindeer left the office. Joseph sighed and thought, 'I didn't have a heart attack from that one.'

As Chopper sat down, Ichigo turned to him and asked, "Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing?"

Chopper blushed and retorted, "Shut up you asshole! I'm not cute!"

Ichigo squeezed him as Sanji turned to Chopper and said, "Don't deny what pretty girl tells you. It's always a compliment when a cute girl like Ichigo in her Mew form says it."

Ichigo blushed and said, "Every man here has said that I look cuter in this form than my human form!"

Suddenly, the overhead turned on as the voice came out once again and said, "Next up on our list is Usopp. Will Usopp please come to my office?"

Usopp got up off his seat and said, "Worry not, fellow crewmembers! I will make sure he never terrorizes our show again!"

He sat down, took a deep breath, and said in his English voice, "Why do I sound like a broken old radio cassette?"

"Look, 4kids thought that you should sound as cowardly as possible to show everyone that you are a coward," Joseph said not realizing the mistake he had just made.

Usopp gritted his teeth, pulled out his 5-ton hammer and snapped, "Have you people so much as paid attention to the series? I'm one of the most likable characters in the original because I have the brain power to kick ass and stand up for myself when the odds are against me! You guys turned me into a fairy and thanks to you; no dubbie would ever respect me!"

Joseph blinked and said, "I know it's the truth! Even I respected you before the American version came out! I know the American version turned you into a wuss, but I can't change that!"

Usopp grimaced, held his hammer above his head and slammed the end against Joseph's head. Joseph rubbed a bump on his head and said, "That hurt like when my wife hits me on the head with a frying pan."

Usopp was even more pissed off. He pulled out a small metal ball and fired it right into Joseph's eye. Joseph screamed in agony and ran around the room in a panic attack. Usopp shrieked in horror and cried, "OH MY GOD! I HURT SOMEONE! PLEASE DON'T CALL THE MARINES!"

The yelling came to the outside as Dedede stared awestruck and said, "That Usopp guy must have done more damage than I did."

After what seemed like two minutes of pointless running around, the two were lying on the floor. Usopp looked over at Joseph and said, "Sorry about that. I wasn't actually going for the eye."

Joseph sighed and said, "It's okay. I need to call in my next guest."
Sign up to rate and review this story