Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > 4kids Complaints Day

Finally, the Ruined Characters Get Revenge

by nduns 1 review

Here we go, the exciting conclusion. The 4kids dubs finally beat up that retarded listener.

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 1157 words

0Unrated
4kids Complaints

As Usopp exited the office, everyone stared and asked, "What did you do to him?"

Usopp grinned triumphantly and said, "I made such a convincing argument, he agreed to remove our show from 4kids and give it to another company!"

"Seriously, what did you do to him?" asked Zoro.

"I accidentally shot a metal ball in his eye," he sighed, "Wait, that's a better story than what I just told!"

Nami laughed and said, "There's no way you would be able to do that."

"Hey, he's only a pussy in the dub!" Chopper retorted.

"Oi, I don't suck in the dub!" Usopp said, "At least I wish I didn't!" then burst into tears.

The overhead came on and said, "Our next guest is Sanji."

The entire cast of characters gave Sanji the thumbs up. Even Hao was aware of the evil things 4kids did to him.

Sanji strutted up to the table, sat in a chair, rested his foot on the table and asked, "Let's get started, alright? Why do I sound like I have a cold and suck a pansy lollipop?"

"Is that all?" Joseph asked.

Sanji shook his head, glared his oppressor in the eye and stated, "I mean, Japan retaliated to this with the 'C-candy... r-r-red' comment and you still kept the lollipop! Also, my attack names suck, and thanks to my new voice, even I can't make out half of them! Seriously, you make me sound like a common cook who can only fight with rubber knives!"

Joseph blinked and explained, "I'm sorry, but..."

"Gomen nasai..." said Sanji.

"What?

"It's gomen nasai," Sanji repeated, "And what you said just now should have been nani. Try being multicultural for once in your life and stop pretending that Japan doesn't exist."

Joseph blinked in confusion and uttered, "Okay..." and then said, "Gomen nasai, Sanji-kun, but I have no control over the matter. I seriously don't see nani the problem is."

Sanji slapped his forehead and said, "That was just sad. Also, the problem is that you keep screwing us up and refuse to re-dub the episodes and realize your mistake. My battle music was tight and you removed it!"

Suddenly, the alarm rang as Sanji sighed and turned to leave. Just as he was about to exit the room, he turned around and threatened, "If you mess with Nami's fight against Miss Doublefinger, who you've stupidly called Miss New Years Eve, I'll fucking kill you."

He calmly closed the door behind him and took his seat.

Suddenly, the overhead came on and said, "Nami will now enter my office."

Nami nodded, got up and said, "Wish me the best of luck."

Sanji gleamed with his eyes full of hearts and said, "I know you can do it, Nami!"

Nami rolled her eyes, entered the room and sat down at Joseph's desk. Joseph stared and blinked until he asked, "What is it?"

Nami leaned forward and said, "Yeah, you really screwed up One Piece. You completely ruined the story of Bellemere and took away all the drama! Furthermore, you replaced the names of my balls to orbs and changed Tempo to Tempest. That's really stupid on your part."

Joseph blinked and asked, "How did you know about the attack names?"

"One Piece Grand Battle," was the only answer she could give him.

Nami sighed and stated, "Look, were you thinking when you licensed One Piece? This show used to have more blood, swearing, booze, smoking and drama than Naruto and you removed all of it."

Joseph felt kinda stupid after hearing that. Suddenly, the alarm rang as Nami stood up and said, "If you ruin my fight with Miss Doublefinger, I will..."

"Kill me? Sanji cleared that up," Joseph intervened.

Nami rolled her eyes and left.

Sanji beamed and asked, "Did you kick his ass, Nami-swan?"

"No," Nami sadly answered, "I don't think he took in a word I said."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him," Zoro stated shuffling his swords.

"Good!" stated Dedede, "A swordsman should teach him a lesson or two."

Hao nodded and said, "Yoh was powerful because of his sword, three swords must be better."

Zoro nodded as Joseph called him down to the office.

He sat down, closed his eyes calmly and everything was silent. Joseph braced himself for he knew what was coming next.

Zoro opened his eyes, gave the man an evil glare and spat, "WHY THE HELL IS MY NAME ZOLO? WHAT THE HELL IS A ZOLO, YOU DOUCHEBAG?"

Joseph trembled in fear. He had been yelled at one too many times today. He trembled and uttered, "We thought you'd be mistaken for the movie Zorro."

Zoro glared and said, "You have a muscular green-haired lady's man and a frilly Spanish guy who resembled Mihawk. I'm sure nobody will notice the difference."

Before Joseph could say anything, Zoro grasped his collar and snapped, "YOU ALSO REMOVED MY ALCOHOL ADDICTION, CHANGED HALF OF MY ATTACK NAMES AND EVEN CHANGED MY NAME IN THE MANGA! SMOKER STAYED THE SAME!"

Joseph was desperate, so he immediately fibbed, "It was all Sanji's idea! He said he wanted your name to change in the manga!"

Zoro grimaced and thought, 'That bastard.'

Suddenly, the alarm rang as Zoro stood up, stormed out of the room and drew his three swords. Joseph stared in shock and said, "Sanji's going to be pissed after this."

Sanji was trying to put the moves on Ichigo as a sword lashed out at him. He blocked it with his foot and asked, "What the hell is your problem, crap-swordsman?"

"Shut up!" Zoro snapped, "You told 4kids to change my name in the manga too!"

Sanji blinked and retorted, "Please don't tell me you fell for that."

"Bastard..." Zoro muttered.

Luffy got up and said, "You know what, I don't need a turn. Let's all go in there and beat him up! I order you as my captain! He's screwed with us for too long! Look what he did to my voice! It's worse than Usopp's dubbed voice!"

Usopp cried and sobbed, "Nothing's worse than my dubbed voice."

The entire group of 15 (Discluding Molly for being a goody-two-shoes pansy) marched into the office. They all readied their best attacks as Joseph stared, wet himself and uttered, "Shit..."

With that, the following happened:

"Giant Dictionary of Doom!"

"Come, ghost!"

"Heart Bell, Full Power!"

"I'll run you over with my shell!"

"Eat mallet, you bastard!"

"I learned how to fight in episode 58!"

"Take my Exodia, the Forbidden One!"

"I'll slap you so hard, you'll scream uncle!"

"Grand Fleur!"

"Switch-Arm Hoof Cross!"

"Usopp Pound!"

"Mouton Shot!"

"Thunderbolt Tempo!"

"Onigiri!"

"Gomu-Gomu no Bazooka!"

That was that. Joseph flew threw the tower window and into the net carried by a bunch of paramedics, who apparently knew this would happen.

Joseph was rushed to the hospital as Luffy grinned and shouted, "LET'S GO GET AL KAHN!"

Everyone cheered and marched off to battle.
Sign up to rate and review this story