Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

First Day on the Job (part1)

by BackInReverse 0 reviews

After an incident that accorded five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-05-28 - Updated: 2017-05-28 - 5049 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto...Sasuke does ;)

First Day on the Job

part one


Naruto held an empty stare as he watched his reflection in the mirror slowly raise its hand to his face. His tan fingers traced the scars. It had been five years ago since the incident, but the scars still remained prominent to the eye.

Naruto lowered his hand and sighed. His eyes raked over the rest of his damaged body.

Two faint cicatrixes crossed the front of his chest, but didn't meet in the middle. More scars covered his torso, but the most eye catching was the thick one that crossed over his abdomen.

Blue eyes locked with each other in the mirror. Hesitantly, Naruto looked at the scars on his cheeks again.

Something in the back of his mind was itching for him to remember how he got them, but Naruto refused to think about it. It took him this long to forget the traumatic experience and he wasn't about to let it resurface.

Ranking his hands through his blond hair, Naruto shook his head and turned around. He grabbed the nozzle in tub and started to run the water.

Naruto glanced down at his abdomen again. "Maybe I should get that tattoo Jiraiya was going on about." He touched his abs and covered his vertical scar his hand. Having a tattoo would definitely cover the hideous blemish.

His tan fingers tested the water and waited till it was luke warm.

Naruto pulled the handle up and water shot out of the showerhead. He stepped over the rim of the bathtub and into the onslaught of pouring water.

A shudder swept over his back as the warm water heated his cold skin.

"Today is the day." The words fell out of his mouth, unconsciously. Today was the day, though. Today was the day he'd start his new job at Uchiha Corps.

Naruto grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted a generous amount onto his palm. He started scrubbing his head till it was full of suds.

"Yamato said the employees there are nice, so there's no reason to be concerned." Naruto chimed, trying to give himself confidence, but worry somehow managed to sweep in.

"What if somebody notices...that I'm...different?" All scrubbing motion stopped. Blue eyes stared at the base of the tub.

Naruto shook his head. "No, they wouldn't notice. If anything, they'd think I'm just weird!" He grinned to himself and continued to wash his hair.

After scrubbing down the rest of his body, he rinsed and turned off the water. Naruto grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around his waist.

He exited the bathroom and headed to his bedroom when he heard obnoxious sounds. He paused briefly wondering what the racket was.

Turning on his heels, he walked down the narrow hallway of the apartment. Upon entering the small living room, his blue eyes landed on a small form sitting in front of the old tv.

"Menma? What are you doing up, rascal?" The four-year-old turned his head slightly so he could glance back at his daddy.

"I have preschool today," The spiky raven haired boy responded.

Naruto's eyes widened slightly as realization struck him. "Oh that's right, I forgot." He grinned at his son.

Menma rolled his eyes and went back to watching the tv. "Dummy," he said under his breath quietly so his daddy didn't hear.

"Ramen's in the cupboard, make yourself some breakfast!" Naruto called from down the hall.

Menma made a disgusted face and stuck out his tongue. "Ew!" Menma shouted, repulsed.

Naruto smirked as he entered his bedroom. Menma didn't like ramen as much as Naruto did, but he absolutely hated it in the morning. Naruto grabbed a white button-up shirt from his closet and slid it on.

The only way Naruto was able to get the four-year-old to eat ramen was by adding tomato slices to it. Any other way was a complete bust.

Naruto buttoned up the shirt and tucked it into his black slacks. The blond opened the top drawer and pulled out a black tie. He looked into the body length mirror and slowly tied the tie around his neck.

The one thing he never understood was why this was such a fashion statement for men. "I'm not going to lie, ties are sexy as hell on guys, but damn, talk about complex." Naruto thought aloud to himself as he attempted the process.

After a good ten minutes, the blond finally made a somewhat decent tie. "Menma?" Naruto called. "You've eaten kiddo?"

Naruto walked out into the living room and found the boy missing from his spot. "Menma?"

"Over here, Daddy." Menma said.

Naruto turned and located his son. His blue eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

The spiky raven haired preschooler was standing on the counter on one foot, balancing over the hot stove that was boiling ramen, reaching for something in the cupboard. Pure panic seized Naruto.

"Menma!" Naruto shouted and lunged for his son.

The shout startled Menma and he slipped. Menma's blue eyes widened in fright.

"Mommy!"

"I gotcha baby!"

Tan fingers gripped the four-year-old's shirt. Naruto caught the boy and pulled back away from the hot surface. The blond's black socks slipped against the tiled floor and he fell with a startled yelp.

Naruto pulled his son to his chest and hit the ground with a thud. The back of his head smacked the small island table, causing pain to throb in his cranium.

"Ow," Naruto groaned, quickly sitting up to get out of the uncomfortable position. He held his son to his chest instinctively. Menma started to sniffled.

Naruto looked down at his son. "You okay kiddo? What were you doing?" Naruto asked, concerned.

Menma gripped his daddy's white shirt with one hand and used the other to wipe his tears. "I w-was trying to g-get miso seasoning for D-Daddy," Menma gasped while crying softly.

Naruto stroked his hand through the his son's soft raven locks in comfort.

"Then I slip and g-got you owie," Menma sniffled.

"I'm okay, Bamboo," Naruto said with a grin. Menma looked up at him with red eyes at the sound of his nickname. "Just be careful around hot things, because they can hurt you." He tapped Menma on the nose.

Tears swelled up in Menma's eyes. "I called Daddy, 'Mommy'!" he wailed, burying his face in his daddy's shirt.

Naruto's eye twitched. He would have to change shirts because he was pretty sure he just felt Menma use his shirt as a tissue.

"That's fine, my little Bamboo, nobody was here to hear you, so it's okay." Naruto patted his son's head. "Let's eat some ramen and forget all about it, deal?"

The spiky raven haired boy lifted his head and nodded, still crying. Naruto picked the preschooler off his lap and stood up.

Menma rubbed at his eyes to stop the tears as Naruto reached up and grabbed the miso seasoning his son was trying so hard to grab.

The blond handed the jar to his son. Menma slowly lifted his tiny hand and wrapped it around the glass jar. Naruto smiled down at his son and ruffled his raven hair. Menma grumbled something before dragging a stool to the stove.

Naruto chuckled. He reached over to the island and grabbed a tomato from the basket. Moving alongside Menma, he stretched over, grabbed a knife and started to cut tomato slices. Menma puffed out his cheeks as he stirred the seasoning into the noodles.

Naruto picked the tomato slices and dropped them into the pot. Menma was taken aback for a moment before a cheeky grin was plastered his face.

Naruto laughed and Menma joined in. Naruto pressed his lips to the four-year-old's forehead. "I'm going to change, pour me a bowl?" Menma nodded his head, still grinning.

Naruto left the kitchen and headed back his bedroom. The blond glanced down and found that, indeed, his shirt was covered in snot. He undid the black tie and found that it too was dirty, only it was soaked in broth from the ramen.

"Must have fell in when I caught Menma," Naruto thought out loud to himself. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw into the hamper. The blond grabbed another shirt from his closet and threw it on.

"Ramen's gettin' cold, Daddy." Menma said, standing at the door of Naruto's room. The blond looked down at his son while continuing to button his shirt.

Naruto smiled. "Okay. You want to pick out a tie for me, Little Bamboo?"

"My name is Menma! Not Bamboo!" Menma's face flustered. Naruto chuckled.

"Okay, Menma Not Bamboo,pick out Daddy a tie."

Menma puffed out his flustered cheeks and marched in front of the chest. Naruto bent and picked up his son by the armpits then wrapped his arms around the boy's torso. Menma reached forward and opened the top drawer.

His blue eyes scanned the contents before thrusting his tiny arm in and pulling out an orange tie.

"Dis one!" he proclaimed.

"This one," Naruto corrected.

"This one!" Menma repeated the correct statement obediently with the same enthusiasm as before.

Naruto set the spiky raven haired boy down and got down on his knees. "Do Daddy's tie, please?" Menma turned around and rolled his eyes, but complied.

"Daddy needs to practice more often because Menma won't be able to do all the time." Naruto laughed in shame from the irony of the sentence.

Menma tied the orange tie in record time and took off down the hall to the kitchen. Naruto slowly got off his knees and walked into the kitchen. He sat on a stool next to the island and ate the ramen next to Menma.

Naruto grabbed another bit of noodles with his chopsticks and noticed Menma was practically inhaling the food.

"Yo kiddo, slow down before you choke." Menma kept slurping noodles frantically and pointed with his chopsticks at the clock.

Naruto squinted at the time then panicked. "Shit! We're going to be late!"

Both son and parent held what was the fastest food consumption race in history, which Menma won since he had a head start.

Menma hopped off his stool and barreled down the hall. "Brush. Your. Teeth!" Naruto called with his mouth full.

"I know!" Menma called back, squirting too much toothpaste on his toothbrush.

Naruto tipped his head back and drank the broth. "Ah!" He grabbed both his and Menma's bowls and put them in the sink and dashed to the bathroom.

Menma spat into the sink and rinsed his toothbrush. The boy then ran under his daddy's arm and headed to his own bedroom. "Dress warmly! It's going to be cool today!" Naruto shouted as he brushed his teeth.

A moment later Menma appeared at the bathroom door with his arms stretched out. "Dis good?" Naruto looked over the spiky raven haired boy's attire. Menma was dressed in slightly large long sleeved gray stripped shirt.

"Is this good?" Naruto corrected.

"Isthisgood?" Menma repeated quickly.

Naruto nodded and spat into the sink. Menma took off again down the hall. Naruto sighed. "Get your coat and backpack!" Naruto called with his eyes closed as he sauntered down the narrow hall.

"Uh?" The blond opened his eyes to find his son already wearing his fur lined coat with his backpack on.

"Hurry up Daddy! Iruka-sensei is going to be mad if I'm late again!" Naruto hesitated briefly.

When did Menma grow up so fast?

"R-Right." Naruto grabbed his black suit jacket from the hanger in the closet and put it on. He reached and grabbed the house keys from the orange bowl and head out behind Menma.

Menma marched down the stairs and waited at the building's exit as his daddy locked the apartment door behind them.

"Hurry Daddy! Hurry!" Menma coaxed as Naruto walked down the stairs.

"I'm hurrying!" Naruto scolded as he bent and picked up his son unexpectedly.

"What are you-?" Menma questioned when suddenly he was on his daddy's back with his arms around the blond's neck.

"Hold on, rascal!" Menma squeezed his eyes shut as Naruto bolted out of the building and ran down the street to the preschool building.

Naruto jogged on the weekends so it was no hassle for him. He ran in rapid pace down the sidewalk, stopping only at intersections.

He ran passed by an old woman and yelled, "Good Morning, Granny Chiyo!" Menma repeated the greeting.

"Not going to late today, I see!" Old Granny Chiyo called after him. Naruto laughed.

A few blocks later, they finally reached the Preschool.

"Naruto, you're actually on time." Iruka said, somewhat shocked.

Naruto gave him his megawatt smile. "Of course! Today is my first day at my new job. Can't be late today!"

Menma slid off his back. The little spiky raven haired boy tried to sneak off to join his classmates when Naruto stopped him.

"Menma, kiss Daddy good-bye," Naruto said leaning down to the four-year-old's level. Menma blushed and kissed Naruto on the cheek.

"Bye Daddy," he mumbled then took off into the classroom. Naruto grinned and waved.

"Have a good day kiddo!" Naruto nodded to Iruka. "See ya later then, Iruka-sensei." The blond headed out of building.

"Uh-huh," Iruka said, but his mind was elsewhere. Naruto owns a suit?

Naruto raced out of the building and checked his watch.

"Got ten minutes. Yosh!" Naruto pumped his fist into the air. He jogged to the cross walk and ran across the street.

Out of nowhere a black corvette came to sudden halt, nearly knocking Naruto off his feet. The blond was able to hop out of the way in the nick of time.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Naruto shouted furiously, kicking the car's bumper. "Bastard!"

The blond took off running again, determined not to be late on his first day.

Sasuke glared daggers at the blond dumbass that just ran in front of his car. The idiot actually had the audacity to insult him then kick his expensive car.

"Who the fuck wears an orange tie?" The raven growled under his breath before stepping on the gas and heading to the office.

Today he had to look over the contract with Hyuuga Industries that had been sitting on his desk for the past two weeks. Then have his secretary schedule a meeting that won't be in the next two months like last time, the little slut.

Plus, his father was also riding on him to get a girlfriend on top of the work he has to do on a daily basis since Itachi, his older brother, is dating the daughter of Tsume Inuzuka, the owner of Inuzuka Co..

"Tch." Sasuke squeezed the steering wheel. When did everything start to pile on him?

The raven jerked the wheel and slammed on the gas into the parking garage. His black car automatically put on the brakes much to Sasuke's disappointment. He would have loved to break the caution bar just for the hell of it.

Sasuke rolled down his window and slid his credit card on the ticket machine. The machine beeped and the bar lifted.

Sasuke floored the gas petal and raced into the garage. Sure enough, nobody dared to park in his parking spot.

The raven turned off the car and exited, making sure to lock the car before leaving. The Uchiha headed towards the elevator. Next to the parking garage elevator was the door that led into his company's lobby which Sasuke used to enter the establishment.

Upon entering the Uchiha Corps building, a strong odor hit his nostrils. Sasuke cringed, unable to decide if the smell was pleasant or revolting. Coffee.

People were walking to and fro through the building, their business starting earlier than his. Sasuke scoffed at the busy men in suits and headed to the building's elevators.

Crowds of businessmen stood in front of the elevators; majority on their phones.

"Hn." Idiots these days. Sasuke loosened his tie a bit. He'd been working at a lot younger age than most of these wackos. The Uchiha signed his first business contact at age fourteen which he was using to this very day and still reaping great profits from it.

The elevators beeped nearly simultaneously and their doors opened and people filed out. Sasuke shoved his way through the crowd and into the elevator.

Honestly, he was the son of the owner of this building, shouldn't he have his own fucking elevator?!

"Tch." Sasuke grumbled as he pressed his button for the 43rd floor. The raven then moved to the back of the elevator out of the way of oncoming people. He was never really social and he wasn't about to be now.

"There is absolutely no place to park in that garage! I almost had to go to the very top! The fucking top!" A brunet man shouted. The mutt had red tattoos on his face that resembled fangs.

Sasuke scolded at the man. The guy wasn't even wearing a suit jacket, just a white shirt and red tie. There was no way his company hired this idiot.

"Really? I found a spot on the second floor easily." A long blonde haired woman boasted. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail with some bangs lose. She at least looked professional with her black pencil skirt and high heels. Now her Sasuke could understand.

"Ino, you were here at the brink of dawn. Kiba, on the other hand, just arrived." Another man said, completely monotone.

"Thank you, Shino," Kiba exasperated.

"However, you were supposed to be here a half hour ago." Shino scolded the mutt.

Sasuke would have definitely hired this guy himself. His voice was somewhat imitating and he didn't take any shit from anyone.

"Eh?! I thought I was early!" Kiba shouted.

"Leave it to Dog Breath to be late." Ino snickered at the brunet.

"Don't call me that! And I was five min-,Huh? Who pushed the 43rd button?" Kiba asked, getting distracted by the glowing number 43 on the floor panel. "I thought only the Uchihas were up on the top floors…"

"The gentleman in back obviously did." Shino stated, facing forward.

"What 'gentleman in ba-', Woah! When did you get there?" Kiba turned around, only to jump back, startled by the brooding raven in back corner.

"I was here before you even got on, Mutt." Sasuke sneered.

"Mutt? ...MUTT? Do you have any idea who the hell I am?!" Kiba shouted angrily, pointing a harsh finger at the Uchiha.

"No, but please do enlighten me." Sasuke taunted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I happen to be the heir to the Inuzuka Co. and-,"

Sasuke tuned out the brunet's angry barking. He knew what he needed to know about this man. He apparently was Kiba Inuzuka, the younger brother to Hana, Itachi's girlfriend, who was working in the Uchiha Corps as Head of the Marketing Department as a way of branching out and strengthening the two companies' union.

"Kiba." Shino said.

"WHAT?" the brunet barked at the man. Kiba practically had steam coming out of his ears he was so angry.

"What part of me mentioning that the gentleman in the back was probably the one who pressed button, did you not understand?" Shino asked, bored.

"...You're talking in riddles again, Shino."

"You said so yourself, Kiba. That only the Uchi-," Ino attempted to clarify the situation when Kiba butted in.

"'That only the Uchihas were up on the top floors,'...oh...shit." Sweat beaded on Kiba's brow.

The elevator dinged and its doors opened. "My utmost apologies, Mr. Uchiha, sir." Kiba hung his head in shame and walked onto his floor along with Ino.

"You're such an idiot," Ino said with a smack to the back of the brunet's head.

"Tch." Sasuke said after doors slid shut and he was left with Shino. The two rode up in silence until the elevator dinged again, signaling the man's stop.

"Good day, Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke nodded at Shino as he left, leaving the raven alone. At least that guy knew who he was. Sasuke was half tempted to fire the mutt the instant he reached his office. But, if he did, his father would probably fire his ass.

A few minutes later the elevator dinged and Sasuke walked into his floor. His office was at the end of the hall, where most board members' offices normally were on the top floors. A small cubicle was in front of his workplace where his secretary worked.

"Good morning, Sasuke!" Sakura Haruno chimed. Sasuke scowled at the bubblegum haired woman. He should fire her just for dyeing her hair such an anomalous color.

"Annoying bitch," he uttered under his breath as he passed her and opened the door to his office. Since he was the executive chairman, his office was similiar to that of a penthouse, as business cubicles go.

The whole workplace was basically lit up by the wide windows at faced the front of the building. Sasuke's glass desk was on the right side of the room, in front of the two white bookshelves with a blue-grey abstract painting between them.

In the center of the office was a glass coffee table with decor vases on it surrounded by a circle of black leather couches for when he met with important business representatives. And on the right was another glass table with black leather rolling chairs around it for small meetings.

Sasuke sat down on his black leather chair and stared at the 3-inch thick stack of papers covered in tiny text on his desk. His eyebrow twitched.

Suddenly his phone rang and Sasuke heard Sakura pick up. A brief silence passed then the bitch's annoying voice came on the speakerphone.

"Sasuke, your Father is on line one." Sakura said sweetly, causing Sasuke to grumble in irritation as he pressed the com button on his office phone.

"Hn." He responded to his secretary. He picked up the phone, then pressed one.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked bitterly.

"I just had my secretary send you a fax," Fugaku's voice rumbled. The fax machine instantly coincided, printing the documents. The raven watched the papers file in. "This is the resumé of your new personal assistant."

"What?" Sasuke demanded, snatching the papers from the fax machine, his eyes scanning the papers.

"Since you refuse to leave your workplace and find a decent girl, I've decided to narrow it down for you. I had the Assistant Manager of HR go through some applicants and this one she deemed to be the best for you."

Sasuke's eyebrows twitched uncontrollably.

"She starts today so treat her nicely." The line went dead.

"Goddammit." Sasuke let out a long sigh. Nothing to worry about, once the girl comes in he'll say she's fired for even considering the job-

His phone rang again and Sasuke immediately picked it up.

"I've also given said Assistant Manager and your new assistant pardons from being fired." Fugaku said rapidly then hung up.

"FUCK!" Sasuke slammed his fist down hard on his desk. The raven groaned like the undead and sulked for a good five minutes. He eyed the papers in his hands that he accidently crumped in his rage.

Slowly, he unwrinkled the paper and analyzed its content.

Naruto Uzumaki...wants to go into Marketing...went to the University of Uzushio...transferred and graduated from Konoha University…gender: F...age:23...

"Sasuke there is someone here to see you." Sakura's aggravating voice came on the com again.

"Send them in!" Sasuke snapped into the speakerphone.

His office door opened and in walked a blond man. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the moron. His skin was tanned, he had scars on his cheeks that may have been inflicted by animal claws and his eyes were bright blue.

"Um, I was told I had to see you for-," The blond started, but Sasuke wasn't paying any attention.

His obsidian eyes were drawn to the article of clothing that hung around the blond's neck.

An orange tie.

"You're the dumbass that kicked my car!" Sasuke shouted, infuriated. The blond idiot stopped talking and gawked at him.

"I'm the...You're the rich asshole who nearly flattened me!" The blond yelled back, recognizing the raven.

"Well next time look before you cross the street, Moron!" Sasuke snapped.

"I did, you son of a bitch!"

"Obviously you didn't, Shit Head."

"Stuck-up Jerk!"

"Lame-Ass."

"Imperious Dick!"

"Fucktard."

"Arrogant Bastard!"

"Tch." Sasuke sighed. The idiot didn't seem to be backing down and, at this rate, the two of them would waste the day away with this immature behavior.

"What are you even doing here?" Sasuke grumbled.

"As I was saying, bastard, I was told by the Manager of Human Resources to talk to you about my employment." The blond responded, irritated.

"So Asuma sent you? Hn." Sasuke rubbed his brow. "Name?"

"Naruto Uzumaki!" the blond beamed.

Sasuke stared at the blond, uncomprehending. "Naru...to?" He glanced down at the crumpled document in his hand.

Naruto Uzumaki....

Sasuke looked up at the blond and then back at the resumé.

gender:F…

"...Did you forget what gender you are?" Sasuke asked with slight vexation. The blond's grinning face slowly dropped.

"What?" Naruto murmured with wide eyes.

Sasuke viewed the blond with slight interest. For a brief moment the raven could have sworn he saw panic in the moron's cerulean eyes.

"It says here on your resumé that your gender is female." Sasuke tossed the slightly crumpled paper on his desk toward the blond.

Naruto snatched the document and scanned quickly. The blond visibly relaxed. "I didn't write this. My counselor at my second college typed this up for me. She must've made the error by accident."

Sasuke let out a loud exhale and picked up his phone. Naruto panicked.

"You want me to prove it? I'll drop my pants right here and now." Naruto said with alarm, reaching for his belt.

"No, I don't want to see your dick, dumbass," Sasuke snapped, irritably. Secretly, though, he was curious to see if he was a natural blond. He'd ever seen anyone with that vibrant of blond hair.

He pressed the speed dial and selected his father's number. A beat later, his father's secretary answered. "Uchiha Corps' Chairman's Secretary, Kurenai Yuhi, speaking. How can I help you?"

"This is Sasuke Uchiha, I wish to speak to Fugaku." Sasuke said watching the blond man in front of him. Naruto was practically looming on his desk with a determined expression on his handsome face.

...Handsome?

Did Sasuke really just think this man was handsome? The raven looked over the blond's features. He was kind of sexy. The scars on his face actually had an attractive quality to them. Sasuke began to wish that he did have Naruto drop his pants now, not just to see if he was a natural blond but to also-

"One moment please, Mr. Uchiha." Kurenai's voice snapped Sasuke from his thoughts.

"No, Sasuke, there are no exceptions. What I said is final." Fugaku said in a dour voice.

"Even if she's a guy?" Sasuke questioned.

The line was silent for a while.

"...Depends. What do you think of him?" Fugaku inquired.

"I think he's a complete dumbass who can't hold his tongue in front of his superiors. He has insulted me numerous time and he kicked my fucking car," Sasuke spat venomously.

"Bastard! You nearly ran me over! I had a right to insult you and kick your car!" Naruto shouted at the raven, so loudly that Sasuke's father was able to hear.

"I like the sounds of him," Fugaku chuckled. "I look forward to meeting him at out next meeting." The call ended with a click.

"Tch." Sasuke scoffed. He turned his attention to Naruto. "As of today, much to my disappointment, you are my new personal assistant." He said with such scorn.

"I'm your new assistant? But I told the lady who interviewed me I wanted to be in the Marketing Department," Naruto whined.

"Let's make a deal then. My father is the one who wants me to have a personal assistant, not me." Sasuke said with his hands folded on his desk. "You can work in the Marketing Department when I don't need you, which will be the majority of the time. You will be required to come with me to all my meetings so my father doesn't think I fired you."

Naruto nodded.

"You will receive the same pay as if you were my PA and you will carry your phone on you at all times so I can get a hold of you at a moment's notice." Naruto frowned at that the mention of a phone.

"What's the problem?" Sasuke asked, glaring at the blond. Naruto muttered something undecipherable. "What?" Sasuke growled.

"I don't have a phone." Naruto mumbled, averting his eyes away from the raven.

"You don't have one?" Naruto nodded his head in shame.

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. Who, in this day and age, doesn't have a fucking cell phone?!

"May I ask why not?" Sasuke inquired, irritated.

"I've been just making it by with the rent and since no one ever calls me I decided it wasn't worth the one hundred some dollars per month," Naruto said.

"Hn." Sasuke ruffled his raven hair with his hand. "I'll give the head of the IT Department a call to give you a new cell phone. The payment with be deducted from your paycheck. The IT Department floors are from the 22nd to the 26th. Ms. Mitarashi likes to wander so you'll have to ask around for where she's at.

"Also, when you head down to the Marketing Floor, make sure to tell the head, Kiba Inuzuka, that he is now responsible for you. And if you aren't happy, I'm not happy which means the mutt is going to get his ass kicked down to becoming the sole cleaning manager of the entire building." Sasuke declared.

Naruto nodded his head vigorously, and nearly bolted out of the room when he realized that the Uchiha had silently dismissed him.

Sasuke smirked as he watched the blond dash out of his office. He was definitely going to enjoy messing with his new toy.
Sign up to rate and review this story