Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

First Day on the Job (part2)

by BackInReverse 0 reviews

After an incident that accorded five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-05-28 - Updated: 2017-05-28 - 5440 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own Naruto...though I would love to ;)

First Day on the Job

part two


Naruto stood in the elevator, contemplating on what just happened. Obviously Sasuke didn't want him around which was okay with Naruto. He nearly died when the raven mentioned that his gender on his resumé was female.

Naruto let out a relieved sigh, slouching his tensed shoulders.

In honest truth, he'd lied to the Uchiha, or his now new boss. His counselor at Konoha University did help him write it, but it wasn't her who made the mistake.

The elevator dinged and its doors slide open. Naruto stepped onto the floor and was bombarded the loud noise of people typing, phones ringing, and people shouting.

"So this is the IT Department?" Naruto muttered to himself, slightly horrified. The blond slowly made his way through the floor. He really felt out of place. A shudder swept through him as he felt someone's eyes on him. Slowly he turned around, terrified.

A woman with long light blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail was staring at him. She had stopped in the walkway between all the desks. A blush crossed her cheeks when she realized she was spotted. Rather abruptly, she turned and continued walking.

"AH! Wait a second, lady!" Naruto called and jogged after her.

The blonde woman stopped and turned around slightly panicked. "W-What?"

"I was wondering if you could direct me to where Ms. Mitarashi might be? I don't really know anyone and you seem to know your way around." Naruto said with a chime.

"Anko Mitarashi? She should be on the 23rd floor around this time." The woman held her chin as she thought. She blinked her azure eyes at him.

"Are you new to the IT? I'm from the Marketing Department, and the assistant to Head." She said with a smile and stuck out her hand. "Ino Yamanaka, nice to meet you."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you as well." Naruto grinned and shook her hand. "Actually, I'm going to be heading to the Marketing Department after I talk to Ms. Mitarashi."

"Oh? What section are heading into?" Ino asked. Naruto gave her a cheeky smirk.

"Don't know yet. Sasuke says I can have whatever job I want down there." Ino gaped at the blond.

"Eh?! Sasuke?! As in, Sasuke Uchiha?!" Ino shouted in surprise. Naruto's brow furrowed.

"Yeah...Is that bad?" Naruto asked, confused.

"Of course not, don't be stupid! Anyone would die just to get a offer like that, especially from someone like Mr. Uchiha!" Ino exclaimed.

"Why? The guy is a complete asshole." Naruto stated, his brow furrowing.

"Because he is the youngest executive chairman and a bachelor at that!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"So what if he's a bachelor? He's still an arrogant bastard with a pole shoved up his ass." Naruto said while crossing his arms.

"And he's HOT." Ino argued with a blush slowly rising.

Naruto scratched the back of his head and sighed. "I guess, anyways, I better go and find Ms. Mitarashi before Sasuke fires my ass. See ya, Ino!" Naruto waved behind him as he headed back to the elevator.

The blond pressed the button for the 23rd floor and waited. The doors slowly closed and up he went. Sweat began to form on Naruto's forehead as he realized something. He just admitted he found Sasuke attractive.

"Guys do that all the time! It's no big deal!" Naruto thought to himself aloud, trying to give himself reassurance.

"It's not like I like the bastard or anything...He does have an alluring aura though…" Naruto stared up at the ceiling before ruffling his blond hair. "Agh! Forget it! That son of a bitch is nothing but trouble!

"I'm going to keep my personal and business affairs separated, ya know! I'm not going to lose this job." Naruto stated confidently. The elevator dinged and Naruto walked onto the floor with determination.

"Does anyone know where I can find Anko Mitarashi?" Naruto called over very the loud racket that resembled the previous floor.

Out of all the people on the entire floor, only one guy looked up from what he was doing and pointed towards the back. Naruto gave the man a quiet "Thank you," since he was on the phone with a customer. The blond slowly made his way farther onto the floor when he saw a woman he assumed to be Anko Mitarashi.

The woman had purplish hair and wore an almost-see-through top that showed off her big bust. She was shouting directions at everyone and anyone who crossed her path.

"Um, e-excuse me?" Naruto hesitated as he approached the intimidating woman.

"Make sure this gets to Sales, stat! Where is the document I asked for? Has it been checked over? Check it again! And where in the hell is my goddamn coffee?!" Anko shouted at the scrambling people, trying to appease the beast she had become.

"Anko?" Naruto whispered, hoping she wouldn't notice him.

"What?!" The blonde flinched at her ear-spitting shout. At least he was right at his assumption.

"I was sent down here by Sasuke Uchiha…" his voice trailing off. Naruto stared intensely at the ground to avoid making eye contact, afraid that if he did she would yell at him some more to prove her dominance.

"Oh? You're the Uzumaki kid, eh?" Anko asked. The blond nodded enthusiastically and gave her his thousand megawatt smile. The purple haired woman gave him a quick look over before shouting, "Oi! Which one of you did I tell to get the Mastermind 57?"

"T-That was me," a small timid voice said. Both Naruto and Anko turned around to look at the woman. She had dark long, almost purplish, hair and her pale eyes were averted away. She walked up to Naruto and thrusted the new phone, still in its box, at him in an awkwardly manner.

Blue eyes blinked at the timid woman in astonishment. "Thank you, um…" he said, drawling out the sentence, hoping to catch her name.

The woman realized what he was doing and blushed. "Hinata Hyuuga!" She panicked and blushed even harder, realizing she just shouted her name at him. "N-Nice to meet y-you." Hinata whispered.

"Naruto Uzumaki! Nice to meet you, too." Naruto reciprocated.

"Hinata, did you install the contact information I asked you to do?" Anko asked, her voice a lot calmer than before.

"Y-Yes. All contact information, including his p-personal information as w-well." Hinata stuttered.

"All right then, you are all set to go kid." Anko gave Naruto a hearty smack on the back, then returned to yelling orders.

"If you need any h-help with your phone, just give me a c-call." Hinata said with a shy smile. Naruto grinned back at her.

"Sure! See ya, Hinata." Naruto waved goodbye and headed back into the elevator. He paused for a brief second before turning around and shouting, "What floor is Marketing?!"

Hinata jumped in startlement. "U-um, floors 15 through 18!" She responded.

"Thank you!" Naruto shouted back with a big grin on his face. Hinata smiled as she watched the blonde get into the elevator. He was really something else.

Naruto kept the grin plastered on his face as the elevator doors slid to a close. He was meeting lots of nice people today. Well, except for one certain bastard that is.

Naruto's brow furrowed as a random thought crossed his mind. "Hinata...Hyuu...ga…"

Naruto's blue eyes widened. "Could she be related to Neji?!" he exclaimed. Neji Hyuuga was his best friend's husband and will be the next owner of Hyuuga Industries once his uncle retired from the business.

The elevator dinged twice during the blonde's revelation, and he jumped in surprise when the elevator opened to reveal a man with his light gray hair standing up in a way that looked like it was defying gravity. Naruto couldn't help but stare at man. His entire face was practically hidden behind a mask and a thick eyepatch that covered his left eye.

"Yo," the man said, raising his hand and tilting two fingers slightly towards the blonde.

"Y-Yo," Naruto stuttered, after he realized he was staring. The man strolled right into the elevator in a laid back manner. He stood in the corner opposite to the blonde.

"What floor?" Naruto offered to start up conversation with a grin.

The vacuous man didn't respond. He just stood there reading his book Naruto didn't realize he had with him. He left the blonde hanging until the elevator dinged and opened at Naruto's floor.

"Well this is my floor," Naruto said while rubbing the back of his neck anxiously. He gave the man a small smile before walking out of the elevator.

The blonde turned his gaze back to the front of him and stopped mid-step. His breath caught in his throat. It was everything he envisioned the floor to be like.

The cubicles were spacious and the closed off offices had glass walls so the area had an open sensation. The conference room was currently having a meeting as Naruto could see through the glass, but the sound was completely muffled from the small chattering of other employees on the floor.

Naruto watched the meeting progress in awe. The man leading the conference had brunette hair and red fangs tattooed on each cheek.

I should ask him where he got his tattooes. Maybe he knows a good place, Naruto thought to himself, amused.

Suddenly, there was a tap on the back of his shoulder and Naruto jolted forward in startlement. Behind him was the same man who was in the elevator with him.

"It's not polite to stare at other people," the man said leisurely. Naruto let out a nervous laugh and brushed the comment off.

"Wasn't staring, just observing." The blonde stated. The man just rolled his eye -or eyes, Naruto couldn't really tell- and let out a sigh.

"If you need me, I'll be over there in the coffee lounge." The man pointed in the direction and walked away.

"O-Okay." Naruto arched an eyebrow and watched the insouciant man stroll away. "What a weird guy…"

The glass door to the conference room opened and a flood of people came out. Naruto had to maneuver around the swamp of people and panicked briefly when ended up on the clear other end of the marketing floor.

"Excuse me? Can someone direct me to a man called Kiba Inuzuka!?" Naruto practically screamed over the crowd of people that were relentlessly trying to tramp him.

And just like that, the whole herd of business professionals scattered back to their office cubicles like someone had announced the CEO was in the building. (1)

"Naruto!" a feminine voice called over the now calm chitter chatter of a regular office floor. The blonde immediately picked up on the familiar voice.

"Ino!" Naruto waved his hand at the blonde haired woman. Ino came up to him holding a stack of files that nearly surpassed her head and had a strained smile on her flustered face. Naruto gave her a worried glance. "You need some help with that?"

"Please?" Ino asked with her best impression of puppy dog eyes.

"Here, one second." Naruto placed his new phone box on top of the stack and took a half of the load of her.

"Holy Shit!" Naruto exclaimed. The files were a fucking HEAVY! His fingers were getting their blood flow cut off and it was only a matter of minutes before he dropped the stack.

Ino let out a tense laugh. "Welcome to my world." She turned on her heels and said, "Now follow me before you drop those papers."

Naruto followed her hot on her heels as he sped walked, praying to Lord Jesus that he could keep the feeling in his fingers long enough. They weaved through the office and went to a small cubicle in front of closed off office.

Naruto dropped the files on the desk with a thud and let out a loud exhale.

"How in the world were you able to carry all those?" Naruto asked, short of breath. Ino was slouching in her rolling chair exhausted.

"I think it's been described over the years as 'adrenaline rush'," Ino panted, "or 'hysterical strength', take your pick."

Naruto let a out an airy laugh. "Superman strength sounds about right," he chuckled.

The glass door to the office behind them swung open to reveal the same man Naruto was watching leading the meeting earlier. The brunet's eyes scanned his surroundings. He completely disregarded the blond and pointed at Ino.

"Ino! Where in the fuck were you? You were supposed to be at the meeting! I had to fucking scramble through your notes because you weren't fucking there!" The brunet barked.

Ino glared at her boss. "I was getting the files you so direly needed!" The blonde woman gestured to paperwork piled on her desk, outraged.

The man opened his mouth to retaliate, but then closed it. He gave her a questionable look.

"That was this morning?"

"YES THAT WAS THIS FUCKING MORNING, DOG BREATH!" Ino raged at him. She bent and yanked off one her black high heels and chucked it with all her fury. The black pump sailed through the short distance and smacked the mutt square in the face.

"Ow! The fuck, Ino?" Kiba pinched the bridge of his nose when the heel hit him.

"You could be a little more considerate, Dog!" Ino hissed and stormed away, leaving behind her a gaping blonde and angry brunet.

Kiba sighed and scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. "Women."

Naruto nodded in agreement as he watched Ino stalk to the ladies' bathroom. "Shouldn't you go after her?" Naruto asked.

"Nah. If she didn't hit me with an object once a day, I'd be concerned." Kiba looked questionably at the blonde. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah, my name is Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke Uchiha sent me down here for a part time job? He said to tell the head, that if I didn't get the job I wanted he would make the 'Mutt'," Naruto said making the hand gesture for quote marks, "get his ass kicked down to becoming the sole cleaning manager of the entire building."

"Wow, that man is an ass," the brunet said with mock surprise. He offered his free hand to the blond. "Kiba Inuzuka, Head of Marketing."

Naruto shook his hand, slightly panicked. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any offense-,"

"Don't worry about it, man." Kiba brushed it off with a wave of his hand. "Come on into my office, we can discuss about what we can have ya do."

Naruto followed the brunet into the workplace. Kiba gestured for the blonde to sit and he complied. Naruto's blue eyes scanned the office. Along the walls were pictures of family and a few contained the man before him and his dog.

Kiba groaned and let go of his nose. "Shit, that's probably going to bruise," he mumbled as he sat down into his chair. "Might I ask how you got such a formidable proposal?" Kiba asked, leisurely.

"I'm Sasuke's new PA that he doesn't want, but can't fire." Naruto shrugged. The brunet nodded as though understanding.

"Do you know what you want to do here?" Kiba asked as he rolled back and forth on his chair, remotely bored.

"Anything, really. I don't mind as long as I'm not with that bastard- I mean, ah-uh, Sasuke." Naruto stared wide eyed at Kiba, realizing he just insulted his boss in front one of his superiors.

Kiba blinked at the blonde. "Huh, bastard…"

The mutt pondered the name for a moment. "I like it! It's way better than calling him a fucking ass!" Naruto let out a laugh and Kiba joined in. "I like you, man. In fact, if you don't mind, I think I'm going to make my errand boy, per say," Kiba chuckled.

"Whatya mean by that?" Naruto asked, curious.

"I'm going have you help out in places that need you. For example, say," Kiba twirled his finger in air trying to get an idea. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the blonde. "The guys in Advertising can't decide on a poster or are one man short, I'll send you over to help out."

Naruto nodded his head, pondering the idea.

"Or I need someone to go check up on a store selling our products, but everyone's busy." Naruto gave a smile.

"Sure, I like the sounds of it. Any place you want me right now?" Kiba rubbed his chin as he thought.

"I guess my assistant, Ino, could use your help. I kinda gave her a shit load of files to go through," the brunet said with a sheepish shrug.

"Yeah, I saw." Naruto stood and offered his hand to the mutt. "Nice meeting ya, Dog Boy." Naruto gave the man his thousand mega watt smile. Kiba smiled and shook his head.

"Nice meeting you too, Foxface." They shook hands and Naruto left the brunet's office.

Naruto started towards the ladies' bathroom to find Ino, but almost walked right past her in her cubicle. "I-Ino?" Naruto stuttered confused.

The light blonde haired woman looked up from her work at the man. "Yes?" she asked and continued to type away at her computer.

"I thought you were…" Naruto trailed off, unsure if he should complete the sentence and pointed over to the bathrooms.

"Honestly, Naruto, if I always run off to the bathroom every time Kiba pisses me off, people would think I was constipated." Naruto laughed at her bluntness. Ino smiled.

"To be honest, the real reason I ran off to the bathroom was because I had one too many coffee cups this morning," Ino said, then took a sip out of her white cup.

"Haha, well I guess I'm your PA for the day instead of Sasuke's," Naruto said. Ino's azure eyes widened with excitement.

"Really?!" Naruto nodded and smiled hesitantly. The blonde was a little worried about what was going through the girl's mind. "Oh that's great! Here, you can sort through these," Ino gestured to the files and Naruto's smile faltered.

Great….

"I cannot look at another profit sheet!" Naruto's head smacked the table. Ino looked at him concerned.

"It's not even noon yet." Ino scolded.

Naruto turned his head and looked at the time on her computer. He glared at her. "It's 11:59!"

Ino nodded. "Like I said, not even noon." She continued to type, then her desk phone rang. "Uchiha Corps Marketing Department, Ino Yamanaka speaking," she answered. Naruto watched her as she talked to the other person on the line.

"Uh-huh." Ino reached for some paper and quickly scribbled something down and handed the note to Naruto.

Startled, Naruto read the paper. You can go on lunch break, Bring me some sushi! xoxo

Naruto chuckled and rolled his eyes at the woman. She gave him a quick wink and turned her attention back to the consumer on the phone.

Naruto stood and headed to elevator. Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement from the lounge. He shrugged off the curiosity and entered the elevator. After pressing the lobby button, he stood in the back and waited for the doors to shut.

Once the doors were about to close, an orange book shot through the crack and they opened. Naruto looked up and was startled at what greeted his sight.

"H-Hi again," Naruto stuttered surprised as the same man as before walked in.

"Yo." The masked man responded with smirk. The man stood in the same spot as before and they descended down the building. Naruto glanced at the insouciant man reading his book.

"The name's Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto said with a megawatt smile. The vacuous man stared at him like he was harboring some strange disease.

"Kakashi Hatake. Nice to meet you." His reply was short and curt. Naruto grinned at him enthusiastically.

The doors to the elevator opened minutes later and Naruto glanced at his watch. Panic surged through him.

"SHIT!" He bolted out of the elevator and ran for the building's front door. He heard a shout behind him, but he kept running.

How could he have forgotten about Menma?!

The blonde ran as fast as he could back to the preschool.

Naruto panted heavily from the sudden exertion in front of the preschool building. He opened the door and found Menma putting on his fur lined coat.

The four-year old's cerulean eyes scanned his daddy's appearance. "You forgot your jacket," Menma said as slid on his backpack and walked past his parent.

"Wh-ah, What?" Naruto panted. He turned around to look at his son.

"Your suit jacket. It's missing," Menma said as he turned to open the door.

Naruto glanced down and found that he did indeed forget his jacket at the office. "Come on, kiddo," Naruto grunted as he picked up Menma and threw him over his shoulder.

"Hey! DADDY!" Menma pouted and pounded angrily on his dad's back. "Put me down!"

"Nope! We are going out to eat!" Naruto chimed as he walked out of the building.

Menma blinked. "Really?...Where?"

"Someplace that has sushi," Naruto said cheerfully.

Menma's brow furrowed. "What is...Shu...shushi?" He asked, trying his hardest to pronounce the word correctly. Naruto laughed.

"Something you probably aren't going to like." Naruto stated with cheeky grin. Menma's furrow deepened.

Naruto walked to nearest Sushi Restaurant and ordered the first thing he saw on the menu. Menma sat across from him coloring one of the kids sheets they provided.

"Thanks, and can I get one of those in a to-go...?" Naruto looked at his waiter's name tag. "Choji?"

The big man gave him a smile. "Sure thing!" Choji ruffled the raven haired kid and headed back to the kitchen. Menma's cerulean eyes turned to saucers at the stranger's touch. Naruto laughed.

"Relax, Bamboo. He's not going to hurt you." Menma glared at his daddy.

"I wasn't scared! I just turned four! I'm a big boy now!" Naruto chuckled quietly to himself and let the four-year old draw.

As they waited, an idea hit Naruto. "I should probably call Ino and give her a heads up," then he paused and frowned.

"But I don't have her number." The blonde stared at his son who was happily coloring in images.

"Or a phone…" Naruto played with his orange tie to pass the time. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. "Oh fucking SHIT!"

Menma looked up from his drawing and saw complete horror on his daddy's face. Naruto's eyes locked with his son's. "Daddy may have just lost his job."

"Three orders of Salmon Tataki-," Choji started, holding two dishes and one to-go box.

"Choji, my man, I'd hate to do this to ya, but could get two more to-go boxes? It's an emergency- I'll give you a good tip!" Naruto bribed, taking the dishes out of the big man's hands. "Please?"

"Okay, one sec." Choji went back to the kitchen and Naruto quickly got Menma's coat and backpack on him.

"What do you mean you lost your job?" Menma asked with big curious eyes. Naruto let out a nervous laugh.

"I said I might have, not that I did," Naruto said. The blond let out a groan as he felt a strange coolness under his armpits. "Great, now I'm getting sweaty," Naruto moaned, angrily. He needed to leave now, before he really did lose his job and he can't let that happen.

"Here you are, sir-" Choji arrived with two more to-go boxes.

"Thank you so much, Choji!" Naruto praised, taking the boxes and throwing the sushi rather sloppily into them. He quickly reached for his wallet and pulled out a twenty and threw it on the table. He grabbed the boxes and dashed out of the restaurant and only paused for his son.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Naruto chanted at Menma, who was taking his time walking to the door. The spiky raven haired boy gazed at his daddy impassively as he marched through the restaurant's door. "Thank you again!" Naruto shouted at the big man who waved at him with a smile.

The young parent took off, balancing three to-go sushi boxes while holding onto his son's hand down the street of the big city of Konoha.

"Um," Ino attempted to understand the scene that laid before her. "Naruto, why is there a kid with you?"

"Huh?" Naruto panted heavily. He had just ran three blocks through traffic while carrying his son half the way. He also had to make sure not to drop the sushi as he did so.

Naruto's eyes glanced down at his kid who was quietly taking in his surroundings. "Oh."

"Ino, this is my son, Menma. Menma, this is my co-worker, Ino Yamanaka," Naruto introduced. Ino forced a smile at the spiky raven haired boy who was glaring at her.

"Don't worry about him, he just doesn't like meeting new people." Naruto shrugged off his son's strange behavior with a ruffle through his kid's hair.

"He's a cutie, Naruto. But what I meant was, 'why is he here?'" Ino restated. Naruto looked at her confused.

"I forgot to grab my phone when I left, and my boss told me to have it on me at all times, so I came back here to get it. I was in a hurry, so I just took Menma with me," the blond explained, setting the sushi on her desk.

"Okay, but does your boss know you have a child? Most PAs aren't allowed to have any attachments so they can just go on business trips last minute." Ino looked at Naruto with concern.

The blond thought about it for second, recalling how his resumé wasn't updated. "Shit, I don't think he does." Fear seeped in his bones and he looked at Ino with panic filled eyes. "Please don't tell my boss! I really need this job. I literally can't afford to lose it."

Ino sighed and rubbed her temple. "Alright, but he can't stay here. Does he have a nanny or a babysitter that can watch him?"

A hysterical fit of laughter threatened to spew out of the blond's mouth, but he forced it down. Like he can afford a nanny!

"No," Naruto deadpanned. "But, I think I can call someone to watch him for me." Naruto reached for phone box he received earlier that day and opened it. He looked at the Mastermind 57 and groaned. Ino's curiosity perked.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Naruto took the phone out of its case and held it to her.

"I don't know how to turn it on," he whined pathetically. Ino rolled her eyes and gave him step-by-step instructions on how to operate his phone.

As she was going over how to take pictures, Menma made himself at home on the floor by her desk. The preschooler helped himself to the sushi that was left on the table while the adults spoke to each other.

"Okay...I think I understand," Naruto mumbled, staring intently at the touch screen. "So I touch the Phone icon," he said as he tapped the green phone symbol, "then I dial the number." The blond touched the numbers he had memorized into the phone. "And now I hit the call button?" He looked at Ino for reassurance.

"Yep!" Ino encouraged. Naruto smiled and nodded, pressing the button. The phone made dialing sounds and began to ring.

"Yosh!" Naruto yelled in triumph and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello, you have reached Konoha Hospital's Chief of Medical Staff, this is Shizune speaki-"

"Yo, Shizune!" Naruto was grinning from ear to ear when the woman on the other end gave an excited squeal.

"Naruto, it's been so long since you last called! How are you and Menma holding up?" Shizune asked.

"Just fine, actually," Naruto chuckled. "I'm at my new job as we speak, but I need someone to watch Menma until five. Think Granny Tsunade would mind?" he asked.

"She always complains about how much she hates it, but I've caught her multiple times having a great time. I'm sure she won't mind." Naruto smiled at that.

"Thanks, and do you think you could send someone over to pick him up? I've already used up my lunch break," Naruto asked.

"Sure. Thanks for calling, Naruto. It's nice to hearing your voice again." Shizune whispered.

"I've missed ya too, Shizune. Tell Granny to stop drinking on the job," Naruto jested.

"I always do," she said sarcastically. Naruto could practically hear Shizune rolling her eyes. They both hung up. Naruto looked down found that Menma had taken one of the to-go boxes and eaten all his lunch.

"You actually liked it?" Naruto asked, surprised. Menma looked up at him with big cerulean eyes and shook his head.

"It taste like raw fish." Menma cringed. Both Ino and Naruto burst into laughter at the four-year old's comment. The spiky raven haired boy glared at the laughing adults. What was so funny?

"Someone's going to come and pick you up and take you to Great Granny Tsunade's," Naruto wheezed, trying to calm down from the laughter. Menma's eyes widened.

"Really?!" He asked, excitedly. Naruto nodded.

"Yep, so get your stuff together, rascal." Naruto ruffled his hand through his son's raven hair again. "How come your hair is so soft?" Naruto muttered jealously to himself. Menma didn't hear the comment and grabbed his coat off the floor and put on his backpack.

"Oh, Daddy! I forgot! I've got homework!" Menma smiled, thrusting his backpack at his dad. The blond let out a nervous laugh, hoping Menma's sudden outburst didn't draw too much attention. Apparently kids weren't really welcomed in office workplaces.

"Really? Well I guess we'll have to work on that when we get home then, won't we?" Naruto grinned back.

Ten minutes later, one of the employees at the hospital arrived and took Menma. The rest of the day went by in a blur as any work day would and Naruto went home exhausted. He used up a lot of his energy running all over the city plus most of his mental capacity at work.

When he arrived at his apartment, he called Tsunade on his new phone and Menma was dropped off fifteen minutes later. They completed Menma's homework which was finding things around the house that started with 'P' and bringing one of those objects to Preschool the next day. Menma was taking a pillow with him tomorrow.

After eating some instant ramen and making a sandwich for Menma, the two sat on the old love seat and watched the news. Once the news hour was over, Naruto sent Menma off to bed with a kiss and tucked him in.

The blond spent the next two hours messing on his new Mastermind 57 and came to a halt when he hit the Contacts icon. There was only one contact on the screen. The profile image was blank and all the information was right there at his fingertips. All he had to do was hit the call button.

Naruto checked the time on his phone. 9:43pm...

Maybe he should call, to see if the bastard even had his new number. He was his personal assistant for shit's sake! If the bastard didn't even have his number then how would he get a hold of him?

Naruto stared at the contact.

"He probably had Hinata send him my number," Naruto thought out loud. He sat up abruptly and left the phone on the couch as he headed for bed. Quickly changing into plaid pajama bottoms, he snuggled into bed.

"The bastard probably already went to bed," the blond muttered to himself as he drifted off into sleep.

Sasuke stared at his phone. He should call the blonde idiot. The moron was his personal assistant after all, it was his job to help him get crap done.

The raven spent the entire day working on the contract. He reviewed at least two hundred different key points and was only on the fifteenth page of the pile. Sasuke let out a sigh and rubbed his temple.

"I'll never meet the deadline at this rate," he grumbled. He glanced at the phone again, then at the time. 9:45pm….

"The loser probably already went home, anyway." The Uchiha put some of the documents into suitcase and left his office.

"See you tomorrow, Sasuke," Sakura chimed, shrugging on her pink coat as she got ready to leave.

Sasuke left the building seething under his breath, "Mr. Uchiha, Mr. Uchiha, Mr. Uchiha, MR. FUCKING UCHIHA."
Sign up to rate and review this story