Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Attack

Slave 4 U

by darks00 0 reviews

Delilah's free, but Julius must stay with Wednesday... Wednesday + Gun = evil!!!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 599 words

1Exciting
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I was scared crapless. At least Delilah was safe. Wednesday still pointed her gun at me, which made me very uncomfortable. She lifted up my chin, forcing me to stare into her dark, green eyes.

"Firsts things first. Are you on my side?" She asked me.

When I hesitaed, she raised an eyebrow. "remember our deal? If you don't, Delilah and you both die."

I gulped. "Yes, yes, I'm on your side."

"Ok. If you're on my side, tell me you hate Delilah." She told me.

"NEVER." I cried out.

"Our deal?" She reminded me.

I noticed Nosey fliched. He didn't say a word, he just stood there like a statue.

"I can never say I hate Delilah. I love her, you know that!" I cried out.

She took the gun, put the trigger to my head. When I tried to get away, one of her tuff gaurds grabbed me, and tied my arms behind my back with a rope. The then held tightly onto my arms. Then Wednesday kicked me right on my left knee, forcing me to fall. I cursed in pain. She then put her foot on my back. I couldn't get up.

"I should shoot you right now," she said. -I gulped- "But I have plans for you. Put him in the chamber."

The guard chucked me into the steel cage. I heard the guard lock it. CRAP. I sat on the cold floor. and hugged my knees. How was Delilah? Is she safe? Is she getting help? Oh, God, so many un answered questions...

Tears began to fall down my cheeks. I was scared. Julius Chavelier was actually scared. I was scared for me. But mostly, I was scared for Delilah. Oh, I'd do anything to see her again. I'd sell my soul...my heart...everything, just to see her one more time. Just to let me hold her. Kiss her. Hear her talk. Let me tell her I love her. I had to get free for Delilah. I had no clue how, but I had to. Then, something caught my eye. It was a lose block on the wall. Hmm...I checked if any gaurds, Nosey or Wednesday were around. Nope. YES!

I went to the block, and took it out. A little light came through. I continued to take the blocks out, one by one.

"HEY, YOU!" screamed a voice behind me.

I gasped. NO! It was Wednesdays gaurd. He unlocked the chamber, ran in and grabbed me. He took me to Wednesday and Nosey.

"He tried to escape." He explained.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," said Wednesday. "You're a backstabber, aren't you? What about our deal? Maybe I should go send some of my gaurds to Delilah..."

"NO!" I screamed.

But it was too late.

"Get the other guards with you," She demanded to her gaurd that was holding me. "And go hurt Delilah Devonshire. Let's just say it's a wake up call for Julius."

I gasped. "Please, no! I'm begging you!"

"Too late," snapped Wednesday. "I warned you!"

"Nosey, you can stop this!" I said to the silent child.

"I'm sorry, Julius. All I wanted was to be accepted."

"But you are accepted. Delilah and me just love you...well, not in that way, but you know what I mean," I told him. "The academy needs you. Delilah and me need you! Please, Nosey, snap out of it! She posioned your mind!"

But it was too late. Five of her gaurds went to go find Delilah. Oh, crap, what have I done?

Delilah...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story