Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > big dreams and forbidden love

was it really a mistake?

by thexrealxme 3 reviews

things are heated up between andy and megan...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 1132 words

1Moving
"listen you skeezy asshole, get your fucking hands out from between my legs before i smash your balls in"

alex didn't move his hand and smirked - "well, you wont do that. you see -- this is a needle, with permanent ink it in, and i also know the exact spots in your chest area where it would hurt the most and if you decide to make ANY sudden movments to me, i will make you regret it and your chest will be marked up and fucking stinging for the rest of your life."

megan was tough, but just sat there... trying to hold back tears. Megan was a private person, not a slut, not a whore. She was a virgin and hated being touched innappropriately. especially by scumbags who were threatening her.
She got extremely scared and did not know what to do.

Alex continued to rub her inner thighs, moving his hand up to the side of her stomach, and rested it on her boob, cupping them.

"you're fucking sick -- you know that?! fucking SICK. Do you feel up all your patients or am i just fuuucking lucky?!" megan was furious.

Alex just smirked.

FINALLY -- she heard the bells hanging from the entrance jingle and hoped to god that it was Andy, even though it only had been 45 minutes. 45 minutes of sexual harrassment and embarrassment. She just wanted him to come back.
Hearing the door, alex pulled his hand away and changed his expression to friendly in a snap.
Andy walked in the back room.

He leaned over Megan and smiled:
"Hey... wow! they look really amaz---"


"HEY BABY!" Megan cut him off and pulled him down to her level by the collar of his hoodie and kissed him passionately.
"I'm so glad you like them!!"

Alex glared at her and Andy was in shock.

"Um wow!! i mean-- wow. yeah they look..." kisses her again "...amazing."

Shaking from what had gone on the passed 45 minutes, she grabbed Andys hand as he took a seat next to her and placed both her and his hands on his leg. He stared at her with concern, he could see the tears dried up right below her eyes. Something was the matter... something had happened while he was away, and he knew it.
He just contined to rub her the top of her hand with his thumb and pretended to not notice it shaking.
Megan looked pale and faced away from the two guys in the room, sniffling ever few seconds. Alex didn't say a word and finished quickly.
The tattoos looked amazing, and they were the ones that Megan had wanted for the longest time, but now looking at them made her disgusted.
Alex left the room to put his supplies away and Megan sat there with her head down and then slowly picked it up toward Andy.

"i'm so sorry i kissed you. It just, I dont know..."

Andy looked at her - concerned - "Megan, did something happen while I was gone?"

"No, it's okay. I'm just over reacting and being a stupid girl... it was nothing major. He just was creeping me out a little bit, but I think I'm just being paranoid..."

"Are you sure that's all? What exactly did he do?"

They were both close and whispering, making sure Alex couldn't hear them from the other room.

Megan put pulled her hand away from Andy's "Well, he put his hand on my knee" she put her hand on Andy's knee... "which you know, whatever, that didn't bother me. But then he started..." she cupped Andy's leg and slowly made her way up his thigh "...he just kept touching me like this, and went up way too far. and it was just uncomfortable. And the way he was talking... ergh what a fucking scumbag!"

Andy sat there in complete shock. "No" he said "no, we can't let him get away with this. This isn't a little thing, its a big deal. What if he does it to all his clients?"

"please andy, just let it go. i just want to get out of here."

Andy stood up and took her hand and led her to the front. He walked up to the counter where Alex was writing up the bill for the tattoo, and he let go of Megan's hand.
Megan stood behind him, almost hiding, with her left arm around his waist and rested her hand in his front pocket, and her head on his left shoulder.

Alex looked up "okay, that comes to ---"

POW!! Andy's fist flew over the counter and into Alex's mouth and alex was on the ground before Megan could even process what just happened. Andy grabbed Megans hand and led her out the door and into the car he had rented. He pulled away so fast, it all seemed to be a blurr.

"Andy...wow. Thank you. Thank you so much. You really didn't have to do that for me."

They stopped at a red light.
Andy said nothing, turned to her, cupped his hand around the back of her head and kissed her deeply.
Megan wrapped both of her arms around her neck and slid herself as close to him as the seats of the car would allow. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting his tongue slide in.
this feels soooo right she thought, not thinking of anything else.

They were interrupted by honking cars behind them and they noticed the light turned green and Andy took off towards the hotel.

They quickly ran to Megans room, trying not to be seen by anyone with their group, and went in, locking the door behind them.
Still kissing, Andy un-buttoned and slid off the jacket that Megan was wearing and she pulled his shirt over his head.
They fell backwards on the bed with a giggle and crawled toward the headboard.
Andy was over her, and slid down to the edge of the bed, put his hands on her knees and sliding them up her thighs to the top of her pants.

Megan broke away, panting
"NO STOP... ANDY PLEASE STOP!"

Andy stopped immediately "what? whats wrong?"

"we just. we shouldn't do this. I mean, i care about you a lot. A lot. But we're not allowed to be together, and I don't think that I want to do this -- especially tonight."

Andy understood and didn't question it. He kissed her forehead and rolled off of her. He layed next to her and wrapped his arms around her waste and rested his head on her chest. She wanted him there ... just like this. But tonight, this only. She stroked his long, reddish brown hair and kissed his head.

After a while of just laying like that...
they both fell asleep in eachother's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story