Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Smile Like you Mean It. =]

You ate my Pancake!

by TakeMeAway_X 4 reviews

Yes, there is an actual chapter here..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 765 words

0Unrated
My only thanks go to Rhyanna, My lover and bestest Buddy. [AKA LovelyxMistake] No one else reviewed. I put my story on the fucking line and all you had to do was review. You're all cowards. And Whores. [I'mbeingdramaticrightnow] I love you all. Review me. Add or favourite me or whateva. K? KKKKKKK? K.
Oh, and I don't remember if I've mentioned this before, bnut this girls life and her setting, is based on my life and setting. In the beginning where she stares herself down in the mirror and insults herself, I do that everyday. And the stepsiblings and stephouse and stuffers. Yup. That's Meeee. Cept, my names not Rylan.


The next day, Rylan woke up to her alarm singing some grody Britney Spears song and she immidiatly turned it off. She thought about getting up, seeing how it was 11 35 in the morning until her cell phone vibrated from Text. She opened it and saw it was from Brendon. It read 'im bored lets go do something' and she smiled and rolled her eyes. She texted back 'come over' and got out of bed. She pulled on a sweatshirt- the weather had dramatically changed because Sebastopol is retarded- and walked downstairs to be greeted by foiled up pancakes. She heated them, ate them and Brendon arrived.
"Hey." He said, giving her a giant hug and eating her last bite of pancake on her fork. She looked as if she was three and a big seven year old knocked her cookie in the mud.
"That was mine!" She frowned. He chewed and swallowed.
"Yeah, but I eated it. It was good but the one's you make are better." His compliment didn't get him out of the trouble he was in.
"You ate my pancake!" He knew what was after this. Without hesitation, he jetted into the other room and she chased after him. Her step sister, Hilary, was sitting on the couch watching some TV show underneath a blanket. On the other couch was her brother and other step sister, Maeci. They just sort of stared at them chasing each other three times around the kitchen and living room until he ran upstairs and locked himself in her room.
"Brendon! You better unlock this door right now!" She shouted, as if talking to a 5 year old. [Oh Wait, he is Five. Haha, Rhy.]
"Nuh uh! You're gonna hit me and you're gonna do it hard!"
"No I'm not, just open my door!"
"Yes you are, I can tell!"
"Brendoooooon. It's my room. Please open my door."
"No!"
"Uuuugh!"
"See!"
"I'm not going to hit you!"
"Will you Shut Up?!" Maeci yelled. Rylan ignored it.
"Brendon! Open my God damned door!"
"Promise you won't hit me first!"
"I promise Brendon."
"No crosses?"
"No! Open my door!" He hesitated before switching the lock. She barged in and tackled him, slapping him not so hard on his chest, and then punching his stomach. He curled over in pain.
"You promised!"
"I crossed my fingers." She smiled, proud of her revenge towards the evol pancake eater.
"I don't like you anymore, Rylan. I can't trust you ever again." He said, sadly.
"You should not have eaten my bite of pancake."
"You punched me for it! Hard!" He added. She frowned.
"I'm sorry, Brendon. I didn't mean to punch you that hard."
"Bullshit." He said. She knew he wasn't really as mad as he sounded. She frowned, because she wasn't sure if he was being serious as he argued or not. She tried to hug him, but he pushed her away.
"Brendon, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have punched you." She said, putting on her most childish face [as in puppyeyes]. He looked at her with a frown and she kissed him.
"You're a meanie pants." He said, mock frown on his face.
"You ate my pancake."
"Ry, it's a pancake. You didn't have to punch me for it."
"Brendon, look at the family I grew up in. It's basic instinct." He laughed. She was releived. He pulled her into a gigundo hug and squeezed tight.
"I'm tired, let's take a nap." He stood them up and landed them on her bed. He was serious and was about to fall asleep when she said, "Bren, I just woke up."
"Go back to sleep. Shhh." And she smiled. She kissed him passionetly. Eventually, her eyes became drowsy and she fell asleep. They slept for a few hours, woke up and ate food and he left hours later, after watching Labrynth with her for the 3,508,374-th time.[Heh] Then the day was gone. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story