Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

MilkShake.

by TakeMeAway_X 2 reviews

MilkShaaaakes!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 1232 words

1Original
The Next Few Days were the Same, except different.
Same CLasses.
Same Teachers.
Same People.
But Brendon and Rylan had Been Holding hands, Kissing every Once in a While, He Held her a Lot, and Hugged her.

The Weekend.
Brendon had been driving around and drove passed the Library to find Rylan reading under the Tree. He pulled over and hopped out of the car.
"Hey, Ry. What are you Reading?" He asks, sitting next to her.
"Uhm. A Book."
"I Wouldn'ta guessed." He said sarcastically.
"The Perks Of Being a Wallflower."
"Again?"
"I Love it.."
"I Know you Do." He put his arms around her, snug up to her and kissed the Side of her head. She Smiled. He started reading over her shoulder until she put it Down. She marked her place and Hugged Brendon, closing her eyes and taking in his Scent.
"I Like the way you smell." She said.
"I like the way you smell." He replied. He made circles on her arm with his thumb and Kissed next to her eye.
"Are you Hungry?"
"Thirsty." She replies.
"Am I the only one Who Craves a MilkShake?" She Gasps with excitement. He chuckles.
"Come On." He stands up and takes her hand. She packs up and they walk to his car.
"When did you Wake?" He asked.
"Around 10 oo."
"I See. What have you done today?"
"I woke up and ate cereal and walked to the Library. Checked out a few books and started reading. And then you Came."
"Eventful." He says. It goes quiet and Rylan pulls out a book.
"Whats that?" He asks.
"It Happened to Nancy."
"What's it about?"
"Something like Go Ask Alice."
"Oh. You should call your mom and tell her you're with me."
"I'm with my dad."
"Whatever." Rylan smirks and puts her book away and takes out her phone. She calls up her Dad.
"Hi, Dad? Oh, is my Dad there? Dad? I'm with Brendon, I'll be home later. Ew, do we have to? Well.. I'll have dinner with Brendon then. We always Barbeque, I'm tired of the same food every weekend. Ugh, whatever, bye." She shut her phone.
"What'd he say?"
"We're having a Barbeque. Again. He says it every weekend with Such Excitement. How the Fuck is that exciting?" Brendon laughs and takes her hand.
"You can have dinner with me then. We can go to a Movie or something."
"I Can't. My Dad is being a Bitch. You could come have Dinner with me though." She says. "We can rent movies and crash on the Couch." she offers. He squeezes her hand and kisses it.
"Sounds like a Plan." They make it to In-and-Out Burger and have themselves MilkShakes.
"What do you want to do now?" He asks.
"I don't care. It's Saturday. There's got to be Something going on."
"Wanna go to the Mall?" He asks. She raises an eyebrow at him.
"What?"
"It's just weird that you'd ask me if I wanted to go to the mall. I mean.. it's you."
"I Like the Mall, thank you."
"We could head to my Dad's place.."
"If you Want to."
"I Don't care. Or we could just go Chill Somewhere. We could go to your house."
"I've got a Pool." He Says.
"Pools are Fun."
"But if I go back home to get my bathing suit, Dad's just going to say to go up to Jerry's and Use his Pool."
"Well.. we could use his pool. If they don't go up.. that Ruins everything. Just don't tell himn we're going swimming. Tell him.. You came home to change."
"Mkay, lets go." So they go get her Bathing Suit and BrendyBoy's little plan works and they ride off to his house.
"Imma go change. I'll be out there in a Minute."
"Okay." Rylan goes out to his pool and sits on the edge. She was wearing her bathing suit with Shorts. She was definetly not confident enough to just wear her bathing suit alone. It was Quite sunny outside. A rather well day for swimming. She heard the sliding door slide and then felt an arm wrapped around her.
Rylan felt it a little weird to always be so close to Brendon. The way they were always together. I mean, sure you're supposed to be with your boyfriend. But they had only been dating nearly a week. He was attatched. And she wasn't sure how to be. She was hapy to be with him, she had no regrets or doubts about this relatinship. She just wondered if he was supposed to act like that.
"Aren't you going to come in?" Brendon asked, slowly sliding himself into a Descent level of pool.
"Yes." She said blankly.
"Whats wrong?" He asked, chest pressed against her legs and his hands on hers.
"Just thinking."
"About what?"
"Us." She said, picking up her gaze at the pool and landing it to math Brendon's eyes. He smiled.
"What about us?"
"Dontcha think it's weird?" He sighed.
"Ry, you told me you didn't think it was."
"I didn't before. But I was just thinking a minute ago and it feels like it's going fast."
"How? We haven't done anything."
"Brendon, you know how I feel about it though.."
"Than why did you never stop me from kissing you?"
"Because I like kissing you.."
"You aren't making sense." He whined.
"Just.. you think we too it too much?"
"No."
"Oh."
"Fine, I won't kiss you anymore."
"Brendoon." She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Well, how are you expected to act when your girlfriend just told you you kiss her too much? Honestly? You might as well tell me I can only kiss you once a Day."
"Would You do that for me?"
"Rylan, You're kidding me, right? I was Kidding!"
"I was too.." Brendon pulled himself out of the water, sitting himself next to her.
"Come here." He said gently, pulling her into a Passionate kiss.
"You really wanna give that up?"
"No."
"Okay then. Please come in the pool now?" He begged and she caved.

They played in the Pool a few hours [NothingDirty,pervy].
Rylan's Celly rang, it was her father.
"Hello? Okay, we'll be there." She shut her phone.
"Come on," She started. "they're almost ready to start the barbeque." They dried off and changed and drove over to the house. They were Greeted, yaddayaddayadda. Finally, her and Brendon walked upstairs to her room and sat on her bed. He turned on her computer.
"Brendon?"
"Hm?"
"Hug me." He flashed an ahdorkable smile and jumped on her bed, embracing her tightly. She giggled which was something she didn't normally do which made him love her even more than he already had.
"Rylan?"
"Yes?"
"Can I kiss you?" She looked of though and shook her head no. He frowned.
"Why Nooot?"
"Cause.. you have a Noodle in your Pants." He wiggled his eyebrows. [Hehe, I love you Rhy]
"HAHA! Oh my God, I didn't mean it like that and I was just speaking random! Haha!" She rolled over laughing. Once she regained her Control, she flipped herself to face him. He looked into her eyes and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Eventually they were Called down for dinner where Salad's and Pasta's and Meat [That Rylan nor Brendon Ate] were exchanged over conversations or random Shit the family talked about. =]

[This chapter was Basically pointless.] =\
Sign up to rate and review this story