Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Rawr.

by TakeMeAway_X 2 reviews

I just Put random Words for Titles when I can't think of Something... Just Read, Promise It'll be Good. Ooh, and I know you're reading my stories cause I check the Reading Numbers, so if you ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 917 words

0Unrated
Rylan bit her Lip and felt as if about to Cry. It was if that Kiss had awaken her from her Nightmare of a Life. Her days had gone by so Stupidly. Seeing the Doctors every Day or Week. The Therapist that Didn't even know how to help her anymore. The best friend who had sudden Change in Feelings for her. The Family who Never Really Seemed to Care so Much. It had all just been so Stupid, she thought. She felt like Crying. And as Seconds Passed and She thought about it more and more, she couldn't hold back the Tears. She brought her hands up to His and Held them as she cried into his Shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her.
"Oh God, Rylan, I'm so Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." She shook her Head.
"I'm so so Sorry, I'll take you home, and I understand if you'd rather walk to school for a while."
"No, Brendon, it's not You." She said between Sobs. He had gotten confused. He hugged her Even tighter and rested his head on hers.
After a While, she had calmed down a Bit and stopped crying as much.
"Let's go for a Walk." Brendon Decided, getting out of the Car. They roamed the trail of the Park, Rylan with Folded arms and Hair Hiding her Face as she looked down, Brendon With his Hands in his Pockets, clueless and Curious.
"Rylan, I don't understand this." She broke down again, collapsing almost to the ground, if Brendon Hadn't caught her. She cried into his Shirt once more, this time far less than the First as Brendon Held Her."
"Brendon, why do I live this Way? What is Wrong with me?"
"Nothing is wrong with you! That's what we've been trying to Tell you All Along!"
"Than Why didn't you Stop me from going to the Doctor's or Therapy? If I didn't need it, why didn't you stop me?"
"Rylan, you can not put that on us. We tried to convince you, multiple Times. It was Like Trying to Teach a baby to Speak French! It couldn't happen. You didn't want to believe there wasn't anything wrong with you. It was as if you needed something to be wrong with you." She cried more. Finally, after Brendon had whiped away her tears and was lying next to her in the Grass, she cooled off.
"Why do you like me?" She asked.
"Because you're different. You aren't like the other girls. And Plus, there is no Way I have to Worry about you Cheating on me or any other Guys trying to take you from me." He smiled, playfully tapping her nose. He scooted his body closer to hers and ran his fingers through her Hair. She looked at him with Frustrated Eyes.
"Because, Rylan. You are So amazing. I know you don't think so. But you are the only girl I could talk to for hours. The only girl I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to drive over with Starbucks for. The Only Girl I could think about for Hours on end. The only girl I ever Longed for their Kiss. I just.. You may not seem like much to yourself.. It's like.. You don't feel like much in your World, but to someone else.. you could /Be/Their world." He said. She was Blushing.
"Rylan?"
"Hm?"
"Do you really not like me like that?" He asked, saddened.
"I didn't realize I did 'till not long ago. Cause I can't decypher my emotions, I'm not used to them changing really. And it's not that I don't like you like that, it's that I don't know how to like someone like that."
"Well, it's not something your learn. It just is. You just have to go with it. Don't let Fear bring you Down." He advised, resting his head on his Hand, elbow Propped up.
"And the Whole Kissing thing. I don't know if I can do that-"
"Rylan, it's not that Hard. I've kissed you once before, and if you want to hold off on Kisses, I can Wait." She Sighed.
"Come On, Rylan, what are you afraid Of?"
"Losing You, Brendon. I'm afraid of losing you."
"Hey, that's not going to Happen, alright? If something between us just doesn't work out, we'll know we tried and we can be friends. Nothing Drastic can happen, I mean, neither of us Really Have Friends.. Well, not in this town anyways."
"But what if you never wanted to see me again, or I hated you?"
"Okay, Kidd? You've got to stop thinking of Worst case Scenarios. They don't do anyone Any good. And No more What if's Either." She Frowned.
"Please, Rylan. I mean, I don't want to Push You, but Give me an Answer. Please." He had a glint in his eyes she just couldn't say no to. She Smiled.
"Okay." Brendon Smiled an unforgettable Smile and Hugged her.
"Rylan?" She could Read his Mind.
"Yes, Brendon. You can." With that, he kissed her sweetly.
"When do you have to be home?" he asked.
"I don't know.. Probably Soon.."
"Okay, then we should Probably walk Back." He said, hesitating before Standing up and Stretching. He helped Rylan up and they walked back to his car, walking Side by Side. They're arms were Brushing up against each other, and Eventually, Brendon slid his hand in hers and held It.

This By far had beed their Best Day..
Sign up to rate and review this story