Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > HeHoWa

The war begins.

by Ficwadwriter 0 reviews

It begins.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-07-27 - 258 words - Complete

0Unrated
I have acquired several weapons for myself. I need some serious firepower for what I am about to do.
My first kill will be Amy. She is always wanting me to fuck her pink immigrant ass. She wants me to ruin my future kids genes and make them half pink. Well, I am now knocking on her door. She answers.
"Hello, Sonic." She unzips my pants and she bends over in her dress,showing me her ass. She says "fuck me.! I want your semen inside my anus."
I tell her I want her other hole.
"Okay,baby." She turns around and lifts up her dress, showing her vagina. I pull out my knife and rape her with my knife. I shred her labia, clitoris and I reach the knife up to her uterus. She cried until She died. I urinated on her dead body. I then threw her in a burn barrel and cremated her.
Suddenly, a cop comes by.
"Oh my god,you killed a pretty young woman just because she was a different color. I will arrest you and I will make sure you get the death penalty."
I pull out my AR-15 and shoot him several times. I then steal his car, pull out a submachine gun, and I did a drive by on a bunch of immigrants. I then go kill Senator Michael Hedgehog (he's the one pushing the "Ban hate speech bill" in the Mobius senate) I then find a hiding place to rest after a day of killing. Tomorrow, I continue.
Sign up to rate and review this story