Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > HeHoWa

The war continues

by Ficwadwriter 0 reviews

Sonic continues.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Shadow,Sonic - Published: 2017-07-27 - 263 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wake up and I pull out My AR-15 and I kill 100 pinks. I then get back in my car and kill several dark hedgehogs. I then go find Shadow. He lives in the ghetto, selling large amounts of drugs and kidnapping blue women and locking them in his basement as sex slaves. He was born in Mobius, though he's still a dark. I knock on his door.
"Yo sonic, you want some drugs?I'm selling some serious shit in here. Also, I got chicks in the basement i'm pimping. Few hundred bucks, you can fuck one in any way you want."
"Actually, I want you to try this drug and i want to you if you know what it is".
"Fuck, i know every drug". He then took the pill. It was a poison pill. He started choking and dying.
"You.... fucker...."
He pulled out a pistol and tried to shoot me. I dodged it and he died.
I went into his basement and released all his rape victims.
I then jumped in my car and killed several hundred more pinks. I then steal a tank and kill thousands more pinks. By now, I think I have killed about half of the degenerate population of Station Square. I will kill the other half, then I will go outside of Station Square and clean up the rest of Mobius. I am a one man genocide.

I have just received word that they have officially declared war against me and are sending a army to kill me. Heh heh heh.... lets see who wins.
Sign up to rate and review this story