Categories > Original > Romance > She's An Idiot...But She's My Idiot

She's..surprisingly adorable

by JenThePotato 0 reviews

Abby's started to feel more fucked up then she already is :/

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-07-31 - 233 words

0Unrated
Abby's POV
Oh Lord, another person. Great. Someone else to annoy me. We were forced to wait for them to arrive. And we had to deal with Summer and Coco making out again. Sadly, knowing little 39ag (He was a failed experiment and when he first got here, he asked what his name was, and Tanny just told him the ending of our WiFi password) was convinced that Coco and Summer were just having a really long kiss. Then..she arrived. The girl with pigtails in her hair even though there would still be hair dangling, green hoodie, cheerleader skirt, and dress shoes. It was Rachel and...this is weird but, I usually feel nothing but anger but..my insides started to feel fucked up. Not like I was going to barf but..like butterflies. Was I in love? But the only problem was that she had the weird urge to choke people for no reason. And she was kind of preppy. Pft. Not that I care about her feelings too. Actually, I'm also kind of regretting to being such a fucking ass to her. But wait, Abby, you..wait..I'm confused. I can't tell if I'm in love or if I'm fucked up inside. Oh wait, I'm already fucked inside..but not this fucked up? What the bloody hell is going on?
(Hey peeps! Sorry if this sucked ._.But anyway, see ya!)
Sign up to rate and review this story