Categories > Original > Romance > She's An Idiot...But She's My Idiot

Some Admits That I Have

by JenThePotato 0 reviews

A newcomer named Josh comes from the enemies house, they'll be named later, and Abby and Rachel notice something...different about the other asshole, Redd. He looked like he was smiling. And Josh t...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2017-07-31 - 169 words

0Unrated
Rachels POV
About an hour ago, a newcomer names Josh just joined us. And we realized something odd about Redd when he showed up. He was a blushing mess for like 20 minutes and he looked happy whenever Josh got close. Then Josh needed me to talk to him really quick. So then he admitted that 1.He's very sinful, 2.He loves Redd, and 3.Redd has a nice ass. I was surprised. Very fucking surprised.I told him that Redd prolly feels the same. After two hours, they had sex and everything and Redd's only 14 and Josh is 12. Which I hope me and Abby get to that point- IMEAN what? Rachel Diane Styler! You're not gay...are you? I mean I do admit she has...nice hair and..cute eyes..and perfect body.. You know? Fuck it I'm gay. But there's no way she's gay too. It just can't be. ....Is she?
(Hey peeps! I'm tired and its only 7 o' clock here and I haven't had dinner yet :P Anyway, byyeee)
Sign up to rate and review this story