Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis > The Amazing Race: Anime Edition

Pandemonium and Groups

by crazyinsanechan 2 reviews

Some insane host tricks the cast of Beyblade, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh into joining her version of The Amazing Race.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Echizen Ryoma, Fuji Shuusuke, Inui Sadaharu, Kaidoh Kaoru, Kawamura Takashi, Kikumaru Eiji, Momoshiro Takeshi, Oishi Syuichirou, Tezuka Kunimitsu - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 1786 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Beyblade, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh are not mine. However, I do own the plane and the hotel.



THE AMAZING RACE: ANIME EDITION

CHAPTER 2: PANDEMONIUM AND GROUPS




Flight 733 landed on an unknown island somewhere in the north of Japan. When the passengers got down, they were astounded to find out that they were not alone.

"How come there are so many people?" Anzu Mazaki asked, plainly confused. However, she wasn't the only person asking that question.

"Maybe some people were also given free around-the-world trips," Mokuba speculated. He looked at his older brother, who looked repentant at calling Jou to reconsider.

Kyouju was baffled when he heard Mokuba's inference. "Wait a minute," he said. "Didn't the letter state that this was an exclusive trip?"

"What around-the-world trip?" Naruto asked. He turned to Sakura. "Old Tsunade said that we're on a mission, right?"

"What mission?" Takao asked. "Maybe you got on the wrong flight. We're on an around-the-world trip here!"

Naruto was forced at that statement. "What do you mean we got on the wrong flight?" he retorted. "The greatest ninja in Konoha is never wrong! Maybe you're the one who made a mistake!"

Sakura sighed. "And there goes his ego..."

"Well, the Beyblade World Champion isn't wrong, either!" And that was where the disorder and the expanding of the heads started. Luckily, Neji and Rei were able to pull the two away before a wrestling match started.

Anna, meanwhile, approached the stewardess. "Excuse me, but isn't this supposed to be an exclusive around-the-world trip?" she asked. "How come there are so many people?"

"I'm sorry, but the boss asserted that we let forty people inside the plane," the stewardess replied, bowing contritely. "For the moment we're just waiting for directions. If you could please wait for a while..."

"Hey, ugly!" Naruto yelled, and Takao seemed affected by it. "If you wanna know who's right, let's straighten this out in a fight! (A/N: Wow, that rhymes!) The last guy standing wins!"

Takao was about to march up to the idiotic ninja when Kai grabbed him by the back of his shirt. "It's best that you don't fight him," he said coolly. "He doesn't even know how to Beyblade."

"Huh?" Takao was baffled. "How did you know? Are you psychic or something?"

Ryoma looked at Seigaku's data analyzer, who was enthusiastically scribbling in his green notebook. He sweatdropped. Is he really like that with complete strangers?

Ren snorted as the two glared daggers at each other. "The people here are pathetic," he remarked, loud enough for Naruto and Takao to hear.

Naruto and Takao looked at Ren vehemently. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING PATHETIC?" they yelled at the same time. "YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?"

The two were suddenly blown away just as Ren used his Oversoul. "Like I said... pathetic," Ren said, smirking.

But before the three could start another fight, the stewardess reappeared. "Excuse me, but the boss wants you inside the hotel this instant," she said.


"Wow!" Pirika exclaimed, eyes glimmering as she looked around the enthralling hotel lobby. "Nii-chan, this is beautiful! Can we live here? Please?"

Ren snorted the second time that day. Girls can be so sappy... "If you must know, our house is better than this one," he bragged.

Jun sighed. "Ren, can't you do anything besides shoot your mouth off?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"Hey, bigheads!" Naruto yelled at Ren and Takao. "Let's continue the fight! You haven't seen the technique of the future Hokage in Konoha!"

"Who said he'll be the future Hokage in Konoha?" Shikamaru asked, earning him an angry look from Naruto.

"Fine," Ren said, taking out his Hou Rai Ken. "Let's see if you won't get eradicated by my Oversoul!"

The fight was about to start until they heard a huge lightning strike. At that instant, the turmoil stopped.

"I can't believe you people are so vigorous today," a girl's voice said. "Stop the sound effects, please!"

Everybody looked at the hotel's staircase and saw three teenage girls arranged from small, medium, and large.

"Who are you guys?" Jun asked.

"My name is Saemi," the small girl replied, bowing down.

"I'm Crazy Insane Anime Fan Girl, but call me Crazy Insane-chan for short," the medium girl replied, grinning widely.

"And I'm Siopee," the large girl replied.

Everybody sweatdropped, especially when they heard Crazy Insane-chan's name. "Those aren't even real names," Mokuba pointed out.

"Well, we don't want to make our real names known," Crazy Insane explained. She then cleared her throat. "Anyway, let's get back to the subject. We were the ones who sent you here."

Everybody was astonished. "So that means, you guys are the owners of the plane and this hotel?" Lee asked.

"Bingo!" the three girls yelled at the same time.

Pirika was impressed. "Wow. I wanna be like them one day," she remarked.

Ryoma cut to the chase. "Mind explaining why there are so many people here?" he said. "Isn't this an exclusive around-the-world trip?"

"This isn't an around-the-world trip," Saemi said.

"Ha! So I was right!" Naruto exclaimed proudly. "This IS a mission we're going to!"

"Eeenk! This isn't a mission, either," Siopee said.

"Then why did you bring us here?" Sasuke asked, ignoring Naruto's rages on why the "greatest" ninja in Konoha could be wrong.

"Because all of you are contestants of the Amazing Race: Anime Edition!" Crazy Insane shouted happily.

"Amazing Race?" Honda asked. "Just like the reality show on TV?"

"Yup!" Crazy Insane said, grinning from ear to ear. "So, anybody who is up for this, please raise your hands."

Nobody replied; everybody was irritated that they were tricked. "Plan B, Crazy Insane," Siopee whispered. Of course, desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention!" Crazy Insane said. "The winners of the race will get ¥5 million and a real vacation in your country of choice!"

At that instant, a lot of people raised their hands, except for Kawamura and the wet blankets of each group.

"And you will also win one year supply of anything you want!" Siopee added.

Ryoma also raised his hand, thinking of all the Ponta he could have for a year. Or maybe he should buy more tennis gear...

Saemi then looked down at Taka with pleading eyes. "Come on, Taka-san! Don't you want to win the money for your sushi bar?"

Taka looked vacillating. "Anou... well... because... I don't want to..."

"Is that so? Teach me how to play tennis, then!" Saemi took a racket out of thin air and handed it to Taka. "Here. How do you hold a racket?" She handed it to him with an evil smile on her face.

At that instant, Taka's personality changed. "BURNING! I WILL JOIN! I WILL WIN! NO ONE CAN STOP ME! GREAT!"

The other wet blankets did not agree. It was apparent in their faces that they do not want to be humiliated in international television, especially if there was a possibility that their reputations might be ruined.

"Majority wins, so the race is on!" Crazy Insane yelled with satisfaction. "Siopee, bring out the fishbowl!"

Siopee took out a fishbowl which had pieces of paper in it. "The number that you will pick will be your group number," she explained as the people in the hotel began picking out a number.

After a few minutes, here are the results. (The first people mentioned are the leaders. The second are the 2nd leaders.)

Group 1, White - Fuji, Yugi, Pirika, Shikamaru, Max

The White Team got along with each other quite well. But, Shikamaru was creeped out by the way Fuji was smiling.

Group 2, Green - Mai, Taka, Takao, Sasuke, Horo Horo

This should be fun, Mai thought sarcastically. One food lover, one bragger, one wet blanket, and one with a split-personality. And I am the official baby-sitter.

Takao, Sasuke, and Horo Horo hated each other at first sight. They kind of reminded each other of somebody they know...

Group 3, Black - Momo, Anzu, Anna, Kyouju, Hinata

"What?" Momo couldn't believe it. "Why do I have to be the leader of a bunch of... girls?"

Kyouju was rather upset with Momo's affirmation. "I'm a guy, too!" he pointed out, in case Momo didn't notice him.

"Yeah, but the greater part of you's a girl," Momo said, patting Kyouju's shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll get over it."

Group 4, Yellow - Oishi, Jou, Chocolove, Neji, Kai

The Group Yellow also got along quite well, especially for Neji and Kai. When Chocolove started blathering, the two started to beat him up.

Group 5, Violet - Tezuka, Jun, Lee, Rei, Mokuba

The chemistry of this group is also all right. Unfortunately, when Lee began to complain that he didn't know anybody in the group...

"ROCK LEE! 100 LAPS AROUND THE HOTEL!"

Group 6, Silver - Seto, Ryoma, Manta, Choji, Yoh

Seto sighed. He was so doomed - he wanted his brother as a group mate, but instead, he was stuck with four midgets. He stood corrected; he'd rather be stuck in a deserted island with Jou than be stuck in Elf Land.

Group 7, Blue - Honda, Kaidoh, Lyserg, Tamao, Ino

"What?" Honda yelled. "Why am I the leader? I don't have any leadership experiences!"

"What?" Ino yelled. "How come Sasuke isn't with me? It's not fair!"

Tamao was happy that Lyserg was with her. Kaidoh, for the moment, stayed away from the two. He felt that the kids were with something he can't see...

Group 8, Red - Inui, Eiji, Sakura, Naruto, Ren

"Ii data..." Inui was still scribbling in his notebook at high speed, collecting data about his teammates and the other contestants.

Eiji almost collapsed when he found out that Inui wasn't only his teammate - he was their LEADER! He should warn his teammates about the juice...

That also happened to Sakura when she found out that Naruto was her teammate.

Ren is... well... Ren is VERY out of place.

Crazy Insane was glad with the results, in the evil kind of way. "Okay, everybody! Our staff will lead you to your rooms, where you will get acquainted. The challenge starts tomorrow, so you have to get up tomorrow at 7 AM. Have fun!"


Yoh: "Konnichiwa, minna-san! I'm Yoh Asakura of Shaman King! Boy, were all of us astounded when we ended up on a reality show instead of an around-the-world trip, but it's okay, since we're going to go around the world, anyway. I'd like to say that I'm glad that Manta's my teammate, Choji and Ryoma-kun are nice, too... but Seto-san's kinda frightening. Anyway, I'm curious on what challenges are waiting for us. Find out in Chapter 3: How Do They Get There? The Challenge in South Korea. Don't forget to review, okay?"

"Momo's Angels, I have an idea!"
Sign up to rate and review this story