Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sand Puppy (Gaara love story)

10

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

She only ever met him through a screen, her existence unknown to him. Then one day she wakes up in his world, it was like a fanfic with only one small problem. She wasn't human

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 835 words

0Unrated
        The look on Gaara's face was not one of happiness, rather one of annoyance and frustration. "I thought I said she was not allowed here."

        "You did but.... she was being picked on." Was not.

        "By umm.... a bunch of big dogs. Yeah, they weren't very nice." Temari said as she takes me from her clones arms, which disappears shortly after.         

        "Is that true Hazuki?" I nod, I wasn't going to get Temari in trouble for bringing me to Gaara. He grunts, looking calmly at the fight that was currently going on. It appeared that he hadn't fought yet, seeing as Hinata and Neji were in the middle of their fight. Gaara was next and at first glance seemed very calm, but I know him well enough to see something was bothering him. Temari set me down to wander, moving closer to watch the Hyuga's fight. I automatically go over to Gaara, sitting by his feet. "Baki was supposed to be watching you."         

        "Well he sort of was, but then he left. Then he came back." 

        "I don't like leaving you in his care but I don't want you here. Not during my fight." His voice was quiet, as to not draw anyone's attention, but I could hear it just fine. 

        "I'll be fine Gaara, I've seen your fight a hundred times on tv." I tell him, "I'll even cover my eyes if that'll make you feel better." Of course he doesn't understand me but he does relax a little. 

        "Wow, that was brutal." Temari mutters as the match ends, Neji as the winner. As they moved Hinata out of the way they announced the next match.

        "Gaara vs Rock Lee." Gaara gave me one last look before heading down to the arena area, I start to wander around to visit other characters. A lot of them weren't around, but Naruto was and he was better than no one. I stop by his feet, waiting for him to notice me.

        "Hellooo, I'm down here." I bark, deciding to ignore the fight behind me. 

        "Oh, hi there little guy~" The blonde knelt down to pat my head. "My names Naruto Uzumaki, I'm going to be Hokage."

        "I know, you say that a lot." 

        "What? I can't...." He thinks for a moment before trying to communicate in my language. "Butter." 

        "Naruto, it's not happening. The barrier is too big." 

        "Syrup," he tries again and looks up at Kakashi. "I think I'm getting it." 

        "No, you're really not." I agree with Kakashi, he was no where near communicating with me. 

        "Cursed pineapple knot." 

        "Please Naruto, just stop before you embarrass yourself." 

        "Woof." 

        "Okay, now you're just saying woof." 

        "Yeah, now you're getting it. Woof." 

        "I give up," I turn away from him. I should find Kiba or Akamaru, they can understand me. But they're probably in a coma after Naruto's cheese cutting, I know I would be and they had a better sense of smell. I walk away from the fight, looking for any of the injured contestants. I wasn't really interested in seeing poor Lee injured in person anyways. After a short while of tracking down different scents and nearly getting lost four times, I find Kiba's room. "Kiba? Are you alive?" 

        "Hazuki? Is that you?" He asks, sitting up in his bed. 

        "No, it's Sasuke." 

        "...You didn't see that did you? I didn't see you there." He sounds hopeful, should I crush it?

        "See what?" He sighs in relief. 

        "Thank goodness, nothing happened. I almost won." 

        "Who were you fighting against?" I feign stupidy, knowing he fought against Naruto.

        "Naruto, he farted in my face. What a cheap shot, he definitely didn't trick me into punching Akamaru." Akamaru gave a half-hearted whine in defense.

        "I can't believe you did that." He barked, rolling around at Kiba's feet. I join them on the bed, to be more leveled with them.

        "Naruto did something smart?" I snort, he's not exactly stupid or anything.

        "I know, I'm as shocked as you are." Kiba shakes his head and rolls his eyes, apparently still in disbelief. 

        "How did the other fights turn out?" 

        "Sakura and Ino knocked each other out, Sasuke beat some random guy. Shino made someone's arms explode. That guy on your team won his match, using that puppet on his back. The girl from your team destroyed TenTen, it was horrible. And Shikamaru finished his match, knocked his opponent unconscious. I wonder how Hinata's match went." 

        "Oh, not well. Neji was her opponent and he was pretty harsh." 

        "Ouch, I should go check on her. You want to come with?" 

        "Should I?" I'm a little unsure if I have any right to visit her, I don't exactly know her.

        "Sure, she'd probably appreciate the company. I'll introduce you to her, no worries." 

        "...Okay, but I probably shouldn't stay for long. Gaara is either looking for me or almost finished with his match." Kiba nods, getting out of the bed and heading for the door.

        "Come on you two." 
Sign up to rate and review this story