Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Catastrophe (Various!Akatsuki x Reader)

2

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

The Akatsuki are turned into kittens and wake up in a world much more advanced than their own, they're taken in by a kind girl and her friend. Will they get the answers to the ever growing pile of ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 1665 words

1Original
        You stretch out, accidentally kicking someone in the face. Kisame grunts, sitting up quickly in surprise. "Oh, sorry Kisame." You yawn before sitting up, most of the Akatsuki were up already. The only ones still sleeping were Hidan, Sasori, and Pein. 

        "Kardine, where's my shoe?" Sabine calls to her girlfriend as she walks around with the other shoe in her hand. She walks into the living room, a baby gate having been up all night, to find Tobi and Deidara playing with her laces. "How did my shoes get in here?" She asks, pulling it out from under them. She tugs both of them on, trying to tie them while Tobi continues to play with the laces. Deidara moves away from her, tired of the games. 

        "I haven't seen your shoe but you can wear these ones." Kardine walks into the room holding another pair of shoes. "Oh, you found yours. Isn't Frogger adorable?" She grins at Tobi as he attacks her shoe laces.         

        "You know what would be adorable? If they used the litter box, I'm worried they're going to have an accident somewhere while we're gone." 

        "Well, I don't know if that would be adorable but it would be nice." Kardine laughs, hugging Sabine. "They have food, water, toys, and a potty. Now, let's go." 

        "I'm not so sure about leaving Frogger and Deuce here unattended." She nudged Hidan, waking the silver kitten up from his light sleep. 

        "What the- I was fucking sleeping." He hisses with a grumpy meow, batting at her hand. You watch as he stretches, turning to look at you once he's finished. "Like what you see?"         

        "Yes," you respond. "You're fluffing adorable Deuce." 

        "I'm not fucking adorable, I'm sexy!" He objects, though that was to be expected. 

        "Is Tobi adorable (Y/n) senpai?" Your ear twitched at the unnecessary loudness, he rolls around on the floor all the while looking at you. 

        "Sure Tobi, sure." You watch Sabine be dragged out by Kardine, the former rambling about all the things that could happen to you while they're away. They step over the gate, leaving all eleven of you alone in the room once again. By this time Pein and Sasori were awake, both joining the group. 

        "Zetsu, you spent the night exploring right?" Pein asks, you dismiss yourself to go check out the food that they left. 

        "Yes, but there's only so much exploring we can do in this tiny room." White Zetsu says, looking toward the baby gate. 

        "We plan to go over that today, while they're gone." Black Zetsu pitches in and Pein nods. Sasori joins you by the dishes, sniffing at the dry food soaked in milk. 

        "It doesn't look very appetizing does it?" You laugh as he pulls back. 

        "No, it doesn't." He sighs in annoyance. "Why is this considered food at all."

        "Because most of us don't think twice about the food we give to our pets, we just look at the big fancy words and make our decision. I mean, how many people stop to think 'would I eat this if I was a cat?' Just because the ingredients are good doesn't mean the food is." Your tail twitches in aggravation, scrunching your nose up at the food. You probably weren't the world's pickiest eater but you were picky enough to reject this odd combination. Sasori grunts in response, also displeased at your options. Maybe it was worse for him, seeing as he hasn't eaten anything in a long time while you had just eaten something that tastes good just the other day. He looked so down-hearted at the idea of eating this, you tried to cheer him up. "We'll look for something to eat while they're gone! Like cake or something you like, what was your favorite food before you became a puppet?" 

        He looks over at you, the sudden burst of cheerfulness startled him for moment. But it was obvious you were just trying to cheer him up, dealing with the return of his emotions and other human needs was a lot for him to handle. "I don't remember. It's been so long." Though he sounded emotionless his eyes glazed over, as though he was stuck in a flash back. You tilt your head at his behavior, ear twitching as someone's breath disturbs the hair around them. Kakuzu grunts as he looks over his options.

        "Can't they at least afford separate bowls for all of us?" The scarred kitten complains, even though he himself wouldn't do that for a bunch of kittens. 

        "If we get back we should get kittens," he gives you an exhausted look at the idea. "It could be fun." You offer teasingly, getting an eye-roll in return.         

        "(Y/n), come here." Nagato calls, you leave Kakuzu to deal with Sasori's daydreaming and make your way toward the leader. "You will go with Zetsu and Itachi to explore beyond the gate." 

        "Sounds ominous." You reply, looking at the large wall between you and normal food. 

        "We don't know when they'll be back so, get to it. The rest of us will get to work trying to change back." 

        "Okay, let's go boys." You take the lead and run over to the gate, claws out and ready to hang on for dear life, you jump. You don't clear the gate, not that you expected to, but you get a decent way up. "Alright, what do I do next?" 

        "Try using your paws to climb up un." Deidara calls, the small group has moved closer to the gate. 

        "Deidara, I'm not a monkey. That is a stupid idea," you tell him and reach a paw up to the next hole. "So stupid it just might work." And it does, slowly but surely you pull yourself over the gate and fall to the other side. 

        "Are you okay?" Itachi asks, that seems to be all he asks you.         

        "Peachy, your turn." You scramble to your feet, a little sore from the fall. You watch him scale the fence, pausing at the top to rethink his method. "Do a back flip!" 

        "(Y/n)...." he looks ready to continue but Zetsu nudges him over as they climb to the top, you barely get out of the splat zone before the raven haired kitten fell at your feet. He groaned, glaring up at the bi-colored kitten.         

        "Oops?" Black Zetsu laughed at him, landing gracefully on his feet. Deidara and Hidan laughed loudly as Itachi moped, his pride was injured but it would heal. 

        "First things first, food. Otherwise we'll starve to death." One look at the food bowl had the rest of them agreeing, no way in hell were they going to eat that. 

        "Let's review the last thing we remember...." Nagato started as he lead them away. 

        "Let's split up, cover more ground in case they get back soon." Zetsu suggests, not waiting for an answer he heads in a random direction. 

        "We're kittens, not snails Zetsu!" You call after him before looking at Itachi. "You won't leave me right?" 

        "I suppose not...." Looking around the room you find yourself in a hall, right next to an open kitchen door. Itachi wordlessly walks inside, looking around for any signs of life before moving into a more open area. You instantly head for the fridge, deciding getting food to the rest should be your priority. 

        "Help me with this will you?" You try every method you can think of to get in, but even with the Uchiha's help the door doesn't budge. "Plan B, we get the cereal from up there."

        "You want to get the cereal from on top of the fridge?" You nod, looking for a stool to use. "How...?"

        "Don't ask questions, just do." You reply before jumping onto a chair, your current goal was to get on the table and hopefully make the jump from that to the counter. If that fails you'll resort to plan C. Itachi follows you up, both of you standing on the small table. The furniture could maybe hold up to six people if they squished together, no where big enough for the Akatsuki to use as humans. Itachi runs from one end of the table to the other, easily clearing the leap. "Way to set high standards Uchiha."         

        You don't bother going to the other end, if you were going to cross this thing then you'd do it better than him. You manage to clear it, barely, but enough to give a proud purr and walk past him. He doesn't understand the point of your actions but follows you over the stove and behind the sink. "How will you get up there?" Even on the counter the top of the fridge was way to high to reach, sure you could try jumping from the toaster but what if your paw got stuck? You'd be toast, almost literally. 

        "Give me a moment, I'm thinking." Looking around at all the options you had at this point you'd take the toaster. "We'll use the toaster as a stool and do something after that."

        "..."

        "Stop judging." Without even replying Itachi climbed onto the toaster, reaching up to open the cupboard above. Though it took several attempts for it to open up enough to not slam closed, he did manage to climb in. Within minutes the cupboard above the fridge opened, moving some of the cereal boxes a little as he squeezes out. "Oh, nice! Who knew you were so good at being a sneaky cat."

        "Is there a particular one you want?" He asks, looking over the varieties. 

        "No, just toss one or two down. We'll hide them under the couch or something," your words were almost drowned out by the boxes hitting the ground. "Oh, so much sugar. Tobi is going to go crazy...." 

        "Let's find Zetsu." Itachi says once you're both safe on the ground again.

        "Yeah," you push a box of cheerios along the floor. "Little weasel, getting out of all the work." 
Sign up to rate and review this story