Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Gems and things

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

A crossover based on a dream I had once awhile ago about fnaf, attack on Titan, Teen Titans, and Steven Universe so don't ask, it was a dream. Also instead of Garnet it's Obsidian. So if you don't ...

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-19 - 788 words - Complete

0Unrated
I do not own Steven Universe, Five Nights at Freddy's, or Teen Titans. All rights reserved to their owners. (Except Obsidian)

Hi. I'm Obsidian. I'm gonna be telling this story. I am a gem with long black hair, dark grey skin, large violet eyes, and my gem is on my back. I wear a black cropped-off shirt and grey shorts, and about 6'2". Anyway, let's begin.

We were at the Kindergarten, following loud sounds. It was dark, and lightning was the only thing illuminating our way.
"Pearl, why did we go here at night?" I can't even see anything. And I'm hungry. And tired," Amethyst groaned.
"Because, Amethyst, something is making a ruckus over here and we have to find out what it is," Pearl said matter-of-factly.
Another flash of lightning occurred, and lit up the scene. Large animals were fighting humans. The humans had the Upper Hand with guns. The animals screeched loudly, and fought back.
"Obsidian! What is that?"
"I-I don't know! They're attacking humans! Maybe they're corrupted gems?"
Thunder crackled and boomed, and lightning flashed. The humans retreated into helicopters, and we fled to the scene.
"Who are you and what do you want!" Pearl yelled, aiming her spear at the animals.
"Huh?" A large bunny asked.
"I said, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Pearl shouted, bringing her spear closer to them.
"Woah, woah, calm down. We are the good guys. We were fighting off the Masked Allegance,"
"Masked allegiance? What's that?" Pearl questioned, lowering her spear.
Another animal sighed, a large Fox this time. "The Masked Allegiance is a secret organization, lead by a man named Robin, to take over the world in all dimensions. They were trying to steal the Electrum," he explained.
"What's Electrum?" I asked.
"It's a powerful substance able to take over the mind and body of anyone and anything. We are trying to protect it. We're not the only protectors, though. There are many more at the base, resting up. We're put on night shift. We have experience with it,"
"Ah. I see. So you're, like, rebels?"
"Hell Yeah we're rebels!"
"Bonnie! Pipe down!" A mangled robot said, swinging down from a rock.
We yelped at the sight of it, but it didn't seem to care.
"Hey, I'm Mangle. That over there is Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and, the leader of our squad, Freddy," the all acknowledged when their names were called, except Bonnie, who was chasing a moth around.
"We're always looking for new members of the rebellion. Would you like to join us?" Mangle asked.
"Oh Yeah!" Amethyst answered, but Pearl cut her off.
"Wait. We just met you guys. We don't even know who your leader is and we've been here for 10 minutes. Tops,"
"Yeah. We'll have to think on it. Thanks for the offer though," I added on to Pearls statement.
Amethyst groaned.
"How did you even get here, anyway?" I questioned.
"Our leader is Raven. She's a mysterious girl. Half demon, in fact. She's had a long history with Robin,"
"And how'd you get here?" Amethyst asked.
"Well, we have a device that lets us travel through different dimensions. Look," Chica said, holding out a small black sphere with red blinking lights around the center.
"Cool!" Amethyst exclaimed, reaching out for it. Pearl slapped her hand away.
"Amethyst! How many times have I told you to not touch things that aren't yours!" Pearl yelled at her.
"Geez, sorry,"
"Well, we'd best be getting back to the temple. It's late, and dark,"
"Before you go, take this. It calls us over for when you need us," Bonnie handed us one of the teleporter things. "Bye! See ya next time!" He yelled be fore disappearing in a flash of light.

*At the Temple the Next Morning*

There was a knock at the door.
"Obsidian, could you get that please?" Pearl called from the kitchen.
"Sure,"
As I opened it, a short man with spiked back hair answered it. He held up a gun and a badge.
"I am Robin of the Masked Allegiance. We saw you conversing with the rebellion yesterday. Tell us what you know," he said, showing her the badge and cocking the gun.
I drew my weapon, which was a scythe with a removable top used as a boomerang.
He dropped his badge and retreated to his car to grab a bigger gun. From his car window, he shot at the temple and I threw the top of the scythe at him. He continued to shoot as he drove away, and was yelling,
"I'll be back! I'll be back!"
"What was that?!" Amethyst and Pearl yelled simultaneously.
"I don't know, but guys, I think we may need to see those animals."
Sign up to rate and review this story