Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 2

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

The gems meet Raven

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Sci-fi - Published: 2017-09-21 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Guys, I think we need to see those animals," I said, holding out the teleporter. " I don't even know how it works."
"Here, lemme see!" Amethyst said, taking it from my hand. " I found a button, maybe it has something to do with-" she started, and before she finished, she pushed the small black button. The lights stopped blinking and turned on full brightness. It started making a loud bleeping noise and, panicking, Amethyst threw it out the window.
" That'll take care of it," amethyst said, crossing her arms.
That did not take care of it though. For we heard a loud bang outside onto the beach.
We rushed outside to see them all piled up on top of each other.
"Bonnie! Get off of me!" Foxy yelled, clawing at the yellow sand.
"Sorry! I'm not very good at this,"
" Yeah, no kidding," Foxy remarked, getting up and rubbing his head.
" Guys! Guys! I'm so glad you're here! We've decided to join the rebellion!" I yelled, rushing too them.
"You certainly put a lot of thought into this, didn't you? " Foxy said sarcastically.
" We were attacked by Robin! He just came here and demanded that we tell him everything we know,"
" WHAT?! " they all said simultaneously,
"How did he even find you here?" Freddy questioned us.
" He said he saw us at the battle with you," Pearl answered.
"Well, however he found you, we have to get you back to the base. You're going to meet our leader. Raven,"
They disappeared into a flash of light. Next thing they knew they were outside of a large stone building. It had two large doors in the front, and had signs on them that read' DO NOT ENTER'' PRIVATE PROPERTY'' DANGER' and things like that. We hesitantly walked into the doors, and found it quite Homey. We walked down the long Corridor with Mangle and soon found ourselves in front of a door labeled 'Ravens Office'. I
" This is where I will leave you. Don't worry. She doesn't bite,"
"It was only then I realized how sharp Mangle's teeth were. I gulped.
We gave a hesitant knock.
"Come in," we heard a voice say.
"Is this commander Raven's Office?" Pearl asked.
"It says it on the door Pearl!" Amethyst said, face palming.
" I was just checking," Pearl said with a scowl.
We walked in and she was sitting up at the desk.
"Are you the new recruits?" She asked.
"Yes. We heard you were needing some help," I replied.
" Great. Any supernatural powers?" She interrogated.
"Yes," Amethyst said, pulling out her whip. Pearl and I did the same with our weapons.
"Wonderful. Anything else?"
" A yes for that too," Amethyst said, shapeshifting into a wolf.
" Fantastic. You're hired,"
"What? Really?"
"Yes. Some of our best recruits were captured on a recent mission. Most of them were killed. One of our best soldiers, Armin Arlert, is still in hiding. Tomorrow nights' mission is to find him, and rescue him. I trust that you have all the proper training," Raven explained.
"Certainly," Pearl said.
"Good. Now get out. I have thinking to do,"
Once we were out the door, we saw a sign that read, "training room: down the hall to the left" and "Dorm Rooms: straight down the hall". We decided to check out the training rooms first.
It was nothing much. Just exercise machines, yoga mats, and weights.
We checked out the dorm rooms next. They were actually quite homey with three beds complete with a kitchen. " I call the bed closest to the window! " Amethyst dibbed, flopping on the bed.
"You know, this is going to be a lot of fun,"
Sign up to rate and review this story