Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 3

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

The gems and the animatronics go on a mission to find Armin and it doesn't go well.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-23 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
"This is going to be a lot of fun,"

We awoke the next morning ready for the mission. We went down the hall to the training room.
Foxy was there with dummies resembling people surrounding him. He attacked them all, some he kicked, others he scratched with his hook.
When he was done, Raven held out a timer. "Nice job, but two minutes is too long. You have to be quicker if you want Armin saved,"
Foxy groaned and sat down.
"Can I try?" I asked stepping up.
"You can try, but Mangle's 45-second record is hard to beat," The fox explained.
"We"ll see,"
The dummy's were set up around me. I drew my scythe.
"Ready? Go!" Raven announced, and I was off.
I removed the top of the scythe, and threw it around the circle.
It hit about half of them, and I caught the top, put it back on, and finished the remaining dummies.
Raven and Foxy's jaws were dropped to the floor.
Raven read her timer. "Twenty-Five seconds flat,"
"That was.. a-AMAZING! How'd you do it?" Foxy asked, awestruck.
"Well, when you are 8,000 years old and have been a war criminal for 5,000 of those years, you get alot of training in," I answered.
"8,000 years old? Seriously? What are you?"
"We are called gems. We can't die from old age. Amethyst is only 5,000 years old," Pearl spoke up.
"Only 5,000?"
"Yeah," Amethyst said sheepishly.
"Wow,'

LATER

It was about 5:30 p.m., and I was in the dorm. Amethyst went to look for the cafeteria,there were other beings that needed to eat here, like little Frisk, and Sans, and Pearl decided to look around the base a little bit.
I laid down on the bed and sighed. My black hair sprawling all over the pillow.
I heard sudden footsteps coming down the hallway, and I sat up as the door flung open. It was Bonnie and Chica.
"We have to start the mission early!" Chica announced.
"What? Why?"
"I'll tell you why," Bonnie said, stepping in, "Armin was found in his hiding spot. he's being chased, and the rest of the night squad is in the commons. We have to go, quick!"
I was led down a hallway where the rest of the gems and animatronics were waiting.
"Everyone ready to go?" Freddy called, holding out a teleportation device.
With a nod of the head, we were gone in a flash of light...

MEANWHILE

"Nerve, nerve, nerve," Armin panted as he ran along the forest ground. His heart was pounding, his breath was heavy, and they were right on his trail.
He took a sharp left, and used his maneuver gear to fire up into the large juniper trees.
"I-I think I lost em'," Armin panted as he sat in the tree. But he was wrong. Below him, Robin's men had guns, and had taken aim. Armin noticed this just in time as they fired. He ducked behind another branch, and waited until silence.
When silence finally came, he snuck down the tree, and crept quickly away, thinking they had not noticed him.
"Uh, Commander? You do know that he is getting away, right?" one of Robin's men commented.
"Yes. We set up TONS of traps there. In fact, there's a steel trap right ahead where he is running. He won't miss it,"
Armin slowed his pace. He realized there were no more footsteps behind him. He looked around suspiciously. "What's going on?"
He walked a few more steps before SNAP! A steel trap clamped its jaws around his ankle, and he cried out in pain. He leaned himself up against a smaller tree, and examined the trap. Moving only made it tighter. Armin groaned and fought back tears. Robin and his army arrived shortly.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Did someone fall for our trap?" Robin teased.
"What do you want, Robin?"
"You know what I want. The Electrum. Where is it? Where are you hiding it?"
Armin said nothing. He just wanted out of there.
"Fine. I'll just force it out of you," smirked Robin.
"Try me,"
Robin whipped out a knife, and held it up to Armin's throat.
"I'll try you. I'll try to squeeze every bit of information out of you,"
Armin gulped.
Robin took the chain connected to Armin's trap, and shook it back and forth, causing it to tighten up.
Armin grit his teeth in pain. Tears sprang to the corners of his eyes, and he felt his ankle bleed through his pant leg and boot.
Robin took his dagger, and threw it at Armin, skimming his cheek. It started to bleed, and stain his soft, blonde hair. He reached up to touch it, but Robin threw another knife, barely missing the space between his hand and face.
"Oh, Armin. If only death wasn't the answer. If only you would just say the answer. If only, if only," Robin taunted.
"Just you wait, Robin. I'll be rescued any moment,"
Indeed he will be, and if it wasn't for one of Robin's men, we would have gone unnoticed. Unfortunately, he warned the whole army, and all of them turned their attention toward us. They fired rapidly, and we retreated to the trees. Or should I say... reTREEted. I'm sorry.
"You'll be coming with me, Armin," Robin said, lifting Armin by the collar of his shirt.
"ARMIN!" yelled Chica, as she noticed what was going on. She swung down, and kicked Robin over, and freed Armin from his trap. He limped away from the battle to safety.
I took out my scythe, and swung down with it, taking out only a few of the men.
Panicked, I went back up to the tree. there were few men remaining, only 10 or 15,when there were around 70 to begin with.
I suddenly heard a loud bang, and suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side.
"Obsidian!" Amethyst and Pearl shouted as I fell out of the tree. Coincidentally, I landed on top of Robin, and we tumbled down a small hill.
I looked up, and the rest of the squad was with me. That was the last thing I remembered until POOF! I was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story