Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter Four

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Eren and Mikasa died

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2017-10-05 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
“POOF! I was gone.”

I awoke sometime after the incident. I was in my dorm, on the bed, resting on a pillow. I reached behind me and touched my gem. No cracks. I sighed in relief.
I stood up, and made my way down to the commons area. When I got there, Pearl and Amethyst rushed to me.
“Obsidian! You’re back! I was so worried!” Pearl gushed.
“I’m fine, I’m fine. How long was I out?”
“Two days. You didn’t miss much. Armin’s a pretty cool guy,” Amethyst explained.
“I caught a glimpse of him. Blondie, right?”
“Yeah. He’s over there,” Amethyst pointed to a chair where Armin was sitting. He was engrossed in a book, and his ankle was wrapped up.
“Attention, everyone! I have some very sad news. We lost two of our greatest warriors,” Raven announced, and everyone looked on in worry.
“Eren Jeagar and Mikasa Ackerman were killed fighting for the world,”
Armin looked up from his book in a state of shock.
“W-what? You said that we would like for them too!” Armin cried.
Raven went to him.
“Armin, we did. They are dead. I am so sorry,” Raven explained, putting her arm around him.
“No. No, they can’t be dead. They were my best friends! They always protected me! I never got to do anything for them!” Armin said, tearing up. He hid his face in his hands, and we looked on in remorse.
We walked over to him too.
“Hey. It’s Armin, right?”
*Sniff* Yeah?” He sniffled.
“I just want you to know that I know how it feels to lose someone. We all do. I lost someone very important in my life,”
I thought back to Rose. Shattered, murdered by the diamonds.
Bonnie stepped up.
“I lost someone important, too. My parents. It’s a long story, I’ll say later,”
“I, too have lost someone important. My father. I had to defeat him in order to save this dimension,” Raven told him.
“You had to kill your own father?” Armin asked, wiping his eyes.
“Yes. We’ve all been through something, and we know how it feels. You are not alone,”
Armin stood up, best to his abilities.
He walked over to me, and put out his hand. “My name is Armin Arlert. I am from the A14i:3 dimension. Nice to meet you,”
I shook his hand.
“It’s nice to have a formal introduction. My name is Obsidian,”
Armin was a nice guy. On closer inspection, I did notice the scar on his cheek from Robin’s blade. I can tell this kid has seen some shit, seeing how he got over his best friends’ recent deaths.
“Raven, what can I do to help? I want to bring justice to Eren and Mikasa and all the other warriors that were killed fighting for the world” Armin said, turning to Raven.
“Well, our next mission is extremely dangerous. I need you to find out best entrance in, for we are breaking into a police station. It will be highly populated by the most dangerous creatures the world has to offer; humans,” Raven explained.
The rest of us gasped. Except for Armin.
Sign up to rate and review this story