Categories > Original > Erotica > Lover boy

Throbbing welcome

by SweetLlama 0 reviews

Usually meeting new people is good, we help out each other sometimes. And often times what we offer to help is useful, in many other ways that is...

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-10-12 - Updated: 2017-10-12 - 740 words

0Unrated
Chapter one: Throbbing welcome

After a long day of office working, my schedule finally leaves me spare time. I bathe as the rain tumbling down, drop by drop and the relaxing sounds trance me to the shower's steaming heat. What seems like a 15 minutes bath actually is 30 minutes of spa time, however I'm not surprised.

A breeze of frosty air rushes to my skin as I step out of the bathroom, grab myself a beer and lay myself before my opened laptop. Stretching my body, my eyes glancing back and forth the calender, making simple calculations in my head, exhale then lay my fingers down. I then drench myself in the world of fan fiction.

Wandering within my wild imaginations, for a while, I dim in my own fantasies. Oh, what if I make him do this...It's going to be so good! I couldn't help but salivate at the thoughts, what in the hell am I making my characters do? But my passionate heart wouldn't held in to the appropriate thoughts. Such smuttiness, I laughed and continue to enjoy myself. Until a great banging coming from next room, the walls here are thin so it can be heard easily. If I remember correctly, that room hasn't been occupied before, they must be new neighbor, I hope they're not having a fight. I stand up and go to the kitchen, preparing myself some snacks, what time is it? 11 pm I see, oh well.

I carry on so forth, the tumbling of feet follow the loud banging. A minute of silence or two, my ears pick on sound that seems to be viscous fluid press by shear stress, one to two times, the slobby sound continues, being lift and press again, in and out, somehow like that. My mind, still confused, I move along my fingers but still can't figure out what they're doing? Viscous fluid? What does that has to do with anything?

Sitting back again at my table, now it sounded like squirting of something, is that the viscous fluid again? That seems to be alot of squirts, the slobby sound then proceeds to jamming in and out, at least that's what I imagine it to be, the quality seems to be saliva-like. Nevertheless, I move on to my work, until a faint noise caught my attention, and the utters gets louder and louder, until nothing left but a messy cry. Pampering in it's rhythm then gets out of control,wobbly, high pitch to that of a woman yet a little bit croaky, like a maniac moaning out of his way, an uncontrollable urge is vexing his figure.

My body blushes and goosebumps spring from my soften skin. "What in the world are they thinking??!!"

*****

It's high and dry 6 in the morning yet the lewd sounds wouldn't stop until past 30. On it's fast track onto climax, I've reached my own insanity, grumble under my breath constantly for the past 4 hours, are those two even humans? The loud begging and screaming for the finishing line imprinted into my virgin mind like a first kiss. I hate to admit it to anybody, even to you, but Mr hasn't slept last night also. I'm slightly frightened, is it supposed to be standing attention all night? Mr never did that before, haze by his position I lift up my boxer and take a peak, sure enough, he couldn't be more dry.

The alarm rings, in my own haze, I stand up only to be let down by my two limp legs. Arghh, everything is limp!!

Having to swallow my own hatred for society, I prepare myself for work.

Stoping halfway, realizing I haven't took out the trash yet, hurrily buttoning up my shirt only to fall down as I rush toward the entrance, thank God I tied the plastic, and stand up. It's just happened that I fell in front of my bathroom door, seeing my reflection in the mirror, the muscles I call buff and the v-shape jaw line of that of a K-pop idol, I narcissisticaly behold myself for five minutes straight until the sudden notice hit me hard with a scoff in the face with time.

"The key..The key!! WHERE IS THE GODDMAN KEY??!!"

Now, I'm even louder than the next door neightbor, a sure loud bang clarify that.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" I exclaim at the top my lungs, nothing? I dash out of the condo.

- - -
Sign up to rate and review this story