Categories > Original > Erotica > Lover boy

Hard-on embarrassment

by SweetLlama 0 reviews

What is it now? That he discovered something new~

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-10-12 - 1797 words

0Unrated
Chapter two : Hard-on embarrassment

As I lock my door, the next door neighbor comes out, obviously in the same rushing position as me, however not the same clothes as I look up and down at him.

"A guy..." I stumble on my legs, eye widened at his figure until he noticed me with a shock.

"Could this be the guy who went top all night?" I doubt my words as I notice his underpants covered in vicous liquid, Oh God!! The viscous liquid!! My damn virgin eyes!!

Preferably in his pre-adulthood though he has the kind of face that makes a person seems younger than their actual age. With broad and defined femininity from his eyes, nose, lips, neck line to his trimmed toe nails. His calm iris absorb light through their bright blue shade, nearly white underneath the sun, an exceptional fair skin and those pinkish lips...as if yank to their color, those looks like they've been sucked all night long, forming into this painful yet endearing bright red. All night..yeah, duh.

I open my mouth, "Uh...Um..Hello?"

He nods his head shyly, gripping the doorknob as if it's his dear life, he probably knows last night was too much. Well it's good that he's aware.

"I..Uh..I-I'm sorry..for l-last night.." With his head tilted down, Oh My God, it's so adorable.

"Um..It's okay..I guess, just keep it down next time." I smile back, the thermal underneath my clothes begin rising as my eyes inspect his reddened cleavages. Sweat begins to accumulate and my thoughts were getting high and dry, embarrassed at my own appeal, much to the fact that he noticed it. I run fast by, tilting my head down and makes a slight nod. I wish I never see him again!!

=o= =o= =o=

---Aki---

Shane bold figure steps out, seemingly bothered by the bright light, he stops halfway, leaving his face in the dark corner, scratching at the back of his head.

"What is it?" He says with a sleepy gaze.

I try to reply but fail miserably, we did go all night after all, it's amazing that his voice only coarse slightly given how much he groaned. I step in, gently lifting my head up to his ear level then whisper softly into his ear canal.

"It's just out new neighbor, he'd seen me in this mess.."

"Did he get a boner?" He jokingly said, having to take a peak at my pout, he bursts out a giggle from his twisted lips.

"Come here." He pushes me closer to his buffed chest, grazed with manly hair.

Making a light kiss on my forehead, then his yearning eyes meet mine, God his beautiful black eyes of a Goddess. I smile, in enlightenment, I reply his kiss. A soft caress of lips, he utters,

"You're mine, got that."

*******

So much for the cool composure I've been able to put up until now, steering at my wretched posture, it's such a foul reaction I couldn't comprehend myself. He's a man for that matter, dear God, a man, but with a smitten body, still that doesn't alleviate the pain I'm in right now. In public, crouching on my stomach, with a yard stick between my thighs, ready to spring free into action. I couldn't humiliate myself more than this, from afar I can hear children pointing and asking, I wonder if the parents realize it yet, but why is there so much children around here though? Well, of course, where am I crouching in front? A goddamn kindergarten school, the first second I saw it, my feet spring into actions. What a degrading moment.

After a while, I stop at my haste, panting heavily and ready to walk into the beholding, opulent host club. Up from my neck down, it's so dreadful, my coworkers are surely to take notice, some with clear wits couldn't be more ''appropriate''.

"Oh dear, look at our young boy, such lively in the morning already~" Giggling and pointing at the down stair area, I follow their fingers, well at least Mr calmed down at last.

But today was a surprise discovery of myself, I've always thought I was straight. Well, I might be and he might be also just an exception. Or maybe I haven't had it lately, my perversion is going out of control. I am known for having quite a dirty mind, though I don't brag about it.

"Luke, next time if you're going to have sex right the first thing in the morning, make sure to wipe that cum away, and your sweat too. It's abominable."

Oh, here's our sadistic manager, still revealing through our see-through fabrics now aren't we? Well, not like saying that will make her blush or anything, she is the most candid, plus callous monster I've ever known. Usually would on about tricking new comers and clients to her naughty plays, nevertheless she is very successful in what she does. Brunette and a curvacious body, seems like she never gets fat, even if she gains a considerable amount of weight, I don't see fat fading that keen facade of her.

From a bunch standing in the locker right now excluding myself, we're less than virtue, each with our own dirty mind. Tim is very much candor but that usually lead to something more hardcore, he is bi. Meilin never gets enough in just the first round and gets herself in trouble quite a lot, especially her body, what do you call that? A moral masochist? She is callous as well, but more in the cold and silence treatment. How about Jennifer? Major slut, though I'll give props to her coquetry, an art work. Nevertheless none of us really know Jennifer that much aside from her fake credential, Jennifer.

Eluding into the bathroom, changing into my once again cool composure. Aside from everybody else, I've known nothing about myself sexually except I like to do it rough once in a while. I'm a super chill guy, but I might be more than just that? Gay, no, bi for that matter. Well, I can't be sure yet, today it seems like a client asks for the special service, that blondie again. I'm going to try to debaunch her tonight, see if I really still have a thing for woman. If it turns to be otherwise, I still have the men section yet.

If you're asking what is the special service, so yeah...host club...hot guys...hot girls...special service. Yeah you pervert. But still keeping things at least moral, everything must be in contract form and consent from both counter parts.

*********

7 pm strikes, as I escort a sumptuous looking woman out to her mercedes-benz, I sense the sharp gaze of manager. Sadistic more or less, she is still the head of the department despite of her position. Intelligent people usually have weird fetish sure enough.

"Come~..." I look inside, gazing on her glistened face, such ambigous word.

Jhanah Simpsons, that's how we know her in the club, a daughter of a renowned liquor CEO, Luxur, she frequents the club recently, seems to broke up with her assumably 10th boyfriend for the last 3 months, and I seem to be her favorite. She adores my sweet words and gentle embrace, the fake emotions that I show her, the dwindled delusions that I might be interested in her, and my hot crimson whole her crotch. She's that kind of woman, a desperate one, yet beautiful so I guess she passed the judgment.

As I sit down on the bed, removing my tie and clothes, stepping out the bathroom was Jhanah, waving some pinkish artifice, Oh, I see. I smirks as I figure out what it is, a soft vibration, the first time she wanted to spice things up, she was so cool with normal sex before. What is this now? Compensating for something? In spite so I follow her flow.

As lewd fluid burst out her openings by my oh so greedy fingers, stiring up the anal cavity of her body. Her membranes clench, as so her moans rupture of uncontrollable urge to fuck. Her vocal chords went berserk, jamming into each other every breathe she could exhale, I seemingly stare at her messed up face, her teary eyes, tearing her apart. Slowly I go at a faster pace, thrusting deeper into her anus, violently inserting 2 vibrators inside her firmed pink tissues, overlaying my finger over the vibrating solid, pushing back and forth. And all of hers, gushing out in liquid form.

"P-p-pour e-everything i-i-inside meeeeee!!!!"

"Sure..." But wait, I'm not coming yet...Shit.

Small plump red lips, as if begging you to suck all of it's life from that softened tissue, gushed of blood. Bite it, nibble it, twirl it, steam it with your kisses leaving trademarks behind claiming your property, was what his nipples were communicating. How come everything is so pink and beautiful? Just look at that perfect spine, arching as deepened pressure makes it's way further inside his cavity, thrusting eagerly back and forth, leaving no space to breathe. Just look at that marvelous hole, clenching tissues sucking everything deep within, my pubic hair grazes his fair skin. Grinding then moving onto fast pace fuck, his voice echoes, overpowering a man's sanity, his teeth, his tongue, his saliva. And his shoulders vex as he burrows his head deep in embarrassment, couldn't take any more of his slutty figure, his unsightly state, his great mortification. Yet despite all, his throbbing cavity asks for more, violate it, rape it until the small uterus of a slim man couldn't take no more, oozing out viscous liquid, staining both our thighs and the satisfying white sheet.

Mr complies, climaxing deep inside her tightened layers, her figure shakes and trembles wildly. I can see how this is pernicious to a woman much like her, as her eyes roll to the back of her head, her body stops and her eyelid slowly close themselves.

Now is it rude to leave a client covering in cum? I guess not if she's really obsessing over me. I giggle, nevertheless, she is our precious customer. So after the steaming bath, Mr dangles between my gap, he seems...sad...somehow. Does dick even have personality?

I move on to cleaning her slightly tremble body, it's quite pathetic really. The damp towel smoothens her skin out and I proceeds to move down, lightly carving all of her candor points, taking my time well with her. And twenty minutes pass, I'm ready to leave. Taking a last peak at her lifeless body lying there still in the stained sheet of our last night mating, I then close the door carefully, walking down the hall, carefree.

"Yeah I'm definitely Bi."
Sign up to rate and review this story