Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

Hold On part 2

by iwanthim 0 reviews

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 418 words

0Unrated
A/N: I should tell you that this is just a short add on to the last chapter to show you what happened through Jasmines eyes. Don't expect any thing else.
-------------------------------------------------


"Benji" Jasmine called out looking for her boyfriend. 'I hope he didn't forget today was my birthday' She thought pouting. "Joel's out with Hilary. Ugh I don't see how anyone could stand that skinny slut." She said to herself. She sighed. "Well might as well make..." She trailed off looking at the clock that read 12:25. "...lunch." She took out a container of left overs and heated it. While she was eating she turned on the t.v and watched a bit of Rent. "Let's go out tonight..." She belted out. Many people have told her she had a good singing voice, but she denied it. Even though she liked singing she never really liked singing infront of people. It would be an honor to hear her sing for something other than community theatre. "You wanna prowl? Be my night owl-" The door bell rang. "Aww man. It's my favorite song too." She walked towards the door. She opened it and was greated by the person she feared most. "Jonny" "Hello Jasmine" She screamed, felt her clothes get ripped off, a terrible pain, then nothing. Everything went blank. She seemed to float around the abbis forever. Then slowly but surly she could see images of Benji. She could feel his soft lips against her chapped ones. She could here his voice whispering something to her. "Jasmine, I'm so sorry. I wasn't there to protect you. I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I love you so much, I-I don't know what I'd do without you." She could feel his hand slip into hers. She wanted to let him know that it wasn't his fault. But she couldn't talk. She couldn't even whisper. "please wake up Jasmine." She could feel a tear drop onto her nose. Suddenly Jasmine found her voice. "Benji..." It was a low whisper but it was enough to get his attention. "Jasmine." He said looking at her face. "It's not your fault." She whispered. He just embraced her and started to let tears of joy flow from his eyes. "I love you Benji." He kissed her and held her tight untill the nurse called a doctor. He went home smiling and making plans for a late birthday party.

-------------------------------------------------

yeah well that's what happened. more will be revealed later on how Jonny found her. adios.
Sign up to rate and review this story