Categories > Anime/Manga > Gankutsuou > The poison of eastern space

The poison of eastern space

by Kokuyoka 0 reviews

Albert mets Zhenla after he gets poisoned

Category: Gankutsuou - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-11-28 - 652 words

0Unrated
Albert had taken a drink of water, but inside of it was zhen-du from the eastern galaxy. A girl from the eastern galaxy by the name of Zhenla had came to the villa as well. For she had known about the poison and what it can cause. She had came right after Albert had collapsed from the poison and came inside the room where Count was taking care of Albert. "Count, good to see you." Zhenla said. Count had heard Zhenla who had the voice of a canary. "Yes, it's good to see you. Albert this is Zhenla she knows about Zhen-du poison and about Gankutsuou. "She can tell you more about it." Count said. Albert had another attack from the poison this one was much longer than expected and he coughed up blood. Zhenla had made the medicine that is only temporary that works against the attacks, but the poison would be within him for a long time until she finds a permanent cure for Zhen-du. She put that in his mouth and let him chew. "I'm still poisoned by Zhen-du, aren't I?" Albert asked. Zhenla had looked at Albert and nodded. "Albert, you will have attacks and Zhen-du would stay inside of you there's no cure for it, but since yours is dilluted you will live, but you can't be around Eugenie it would only hurt both of you, but yes you are still poisoned." Zhenla said. Albert had looked down, but he understood what it meant. "I promise you both I won't say anything about the poison to the others and that you are poisoned for a long time." Zhenla said. Albert had felt reassured from that.

Albert was helped back in the room by Zhenla and he had looked at everyone there. "I have an announcement to make." Albert said. Mercedes had looked at her son and saw a strange girl helping him. "Albert, whose the girl that you got on your arm?" Mercedes asked. Albert had looked at his mother. "I am Zhenla Caviritia, the heiress to a plantation and to 300 banks in all space." Zhenla said. Mercedes had heard of the Caviritia banks they make more than the Danglars. "Mom, you interrupted me. Like I was saying I cannot marry Eugenie. For I would be living with Zhenla for quite a while." Albert said.
Eugenie had heard what Albert had said. "Why are you going to live with Zhenla?" Eugenie asked. Albert was having another attack and fainted in Zhenla's arms. Zhenla kept temporarily counteracts against the attacks on her. Franz and Maximilen had came to see Albert. "Another attack?" Franz asked. Zhenla had looked at Maximilien. "Give me a divan to rest him on." Zhenla asked. Franz cleared a divan for Zhenla and she had put Albert on the divan. "What's wrong with him?" Mercedes asked. Zhenla had looked at Albert's mother and gave her a sad smile.

"Can't tell you I made a promise to the count and to Albert." Zhenla said. She had counteracted this attack only temporarily. Albert had looked up at Zhenla. "Zhenla take me to your house." Albert pleaded. Zhenla had taken him to her home. She had carried him outside and into the car that was waiting for her. She had the driver to take him and her to her place in Paris. "Zhenla, I can't control the attacks from my chest am I really going to suffer like this?" Albert asked. Zhenla had pulled him close to her. and Albert had looked depressed from leaving it all behind.

The driver got to Zhenla's villa that she had been staying at when she is on earth and helped Albert inside. She let go of his shoulder and let him explore the house while this attack was under controlled. Albert's legs were kind of weak from the last attack. "Zhenla I'm sorry, but can I have some help?" Albert asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story