Categories > Anime/Manga > Gankutsuou > The poison of eastern space

Zhenla takes care of Albert

by Kokuyoka 0 reviews

Zhenla had taken care of Albert when he got poisoned.

Category: Gankutsuou - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-11-28 - 896 words

0Unrated
Zhenla had been looking at Albert and gave him a smile. "Of course I would help you." Zhenla said. She had helped him up and wondered what he was going to do. She had carried him up to a guest room while she was looking at her servants. "Zhenla what you going to do. My father would call this kidnapping." Albert said. Zhenla had sighed, but didn't minded at this point. "You are still going to get attacked by the Zhen-du poison and it will attack you soon." Zhenla said. She had helped Albert to bed and let him rest to take it easy. "Zhenla why you doing this for?" Albert asked. Zhenla had talked to the count and he had told her that he was Edmond Dantes. "Because I do care about you." Zhenla said.

She had spoken from her heart. Albert had been looking at her and knew that Zhenla would kept him safe at the cost of being arrested. Albert couldn't allowed her to get arrested not for him. That was going not to happen on his watch. For him that was something that was going to be unsaid and he would keep this girl safe.

Zhenla had stepped out of the guest room for quite a while since she figured Albert needed sometime alone. Albert had called his mother and Mercedes had picked up. "Yes, Albert what's the matter did Zhenla do something bad to you?" Mercedes asked. Albert had heard what his mother had said. "No, she had not she been kind to me. I am at her place don't tell father." Albert said. Mercedes was shocked that Albert had found someone like Zhenla kind. "Okay, I won't tell your father, but why did she take you like that and why are you having attacks?" Mercedes asked.

Albert had thought about it and he had made her a promise about not saying anything about him being poisoned by the Zhen-du. "She had taken me to help out with my health my health is poor at this moment." Albert said. Mercedes had remembered when he had an attack. "Okay you can stay at her place until your health is back to healthy." Mercedes said. Albert had to go. "Mom, I will call later, but I do love you." Albert said. Mercedes had almost cry since she didn't tell him that he was Edmond Dantes' son. "I love you too." Mercedes said. With that he had hung up. Zhenla had a servant go to the kitchen for some food and the servant returned with food. Zhenla had knocked on the door. "Yes, come in." Albert said.

The servant girl by the name of Zanreia had came in. "Monsieur, I had came with food for you. Mademoiselle Zhenla had told us that you needed food for the poison. All her servants are from the Eastern space." Zanreia said. Albert had figured that Zhenla had only eastern space servants. "Are there any servants from any of the other space, or from earth?" Albert asked. Zanreia had looked at Zhenla. "Yes, I do have servants from all parts of space even from earth." Zhenla said. Albert's hands were shaking, so Zhenla had sat on the chair close to the bed. "Give me the plates and bowl of soup." Zhenla said. She had started with the soup first. "Open."Zhenla said. Albert had opened after seeing the spoon next to his mouth. "Why are you feeding me for I can feed myself." Albert said. Zhenla looked at Albert. "Because your hands are shaking." She said.

Albert had looked at his hands shaking, so much. "Okay I got why you feeding me now, but is there a permanent cure for this zhen-du poison?" Albert asked. Zhenla had looked down and back at him. "At the current no there's not, but Eastern space is trying to work on the cure for it." Zhenla said. Albert had looked sad with that news.

"Leave me alone for a while." Albert said. Zhenla had left soup on the end table for him to eat when his hands stop shaking and went out the room with Zanreia. They both went to the den while Albert was in the bedroom all upset. "Why you think he got upset like that you are trying counteract the poison with the medicine." Zanreia said. Zhenla had put her arm on the arch of the room. "Yes, I know, but he needs to know the truth." Zhenla said. Albert had looked at the soup and felt bad that he snapped on Zhenla like that. When he had lower his guard like that he had another attack from the poison. Aliez had came to Albert's room and saw him trying to breath then came to the den. "Mademoiselle Zhenla its Albert." Aliez said.

Zhenla had came to the room and with the medicine in her pocket. "Albert can you hear me I'm going to administer the temporary medicine." She said. Albert had heard what Zhenla had said. Zhenla had administer the medicine into him, she had wanted to keep him alive. Albert had woken up and saw Zhenla. "I'm sorry for what I had said. It was terrible of me to say that." Albert said. Zhenla had shook her head. "It's quite alright. No harm was done." Zhenla said. She was more understanding than some give her credit for.
Sign up to rate and review this story