Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter 5

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Severus and Remus talk, ending up fighting. Oh well. No one's killed or anything like that. Only blood.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Lupin, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 1260 words

-1TrainWreck
___________________________________________________________________________________
Giving Birth to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter 5


Severus fiercely stalked though the Hogwarts halls, muttering curses as he went.

'Curse you LUPIN! Curse you POTTER!' He thought angrily. 'And curse you SIRIUS BLACK who ruined my life yet again!' He suddenly spun around and slammed his right fist into the nearest wall. Blood dripped from his bruised knuckles, as pain shot up through his arm. He winced, as he leaded on the stone wall and slide down onto the marble floor.

He sat with his head between his knees and rubbed his sore, bloodied hand. He thought it might be broken. But he didn't care; hell, he'd break his other hand to match it.

He growled suddenly and it echoed down the lonely halls. Everyone was in the Great Hall having dinner and none of them noticed or cared if one of their classmates was in trouble; they were too busy in their own lives.

'How can Alex fancy that-that werewolf! What makes him so special that attracts her? Is it because she's pretty? Witty? Or maybe another sex-toy to play with?' He wondered to himself.

Alex was pretty and she could have easily become a Ravenclaw, if only she wasn't such a troublemaker and was so sneaky that she wouldn't caught (unless she was caught red-handily or someone told on her, of course).

And why does Potter (that named he so despised, slightly more than Black's) fancy his cousin? Was it the same reasons as Lupin? Or maybe yet another girl to fancy and then break her heart after she wasn't good enough anymore?

Severus sneered at that thought. He would not let that happen. They were his family. His ken! His flesh and blood. He must protect them with his last breath! Thinking about it, he too would protect his child. From Black, the Ministry, hell, even the Dark Lord himself. He would not have his child became one of those blood sucking Death Eaters or another Dark Lord in near future.

Why did his life have to be so suddenly more complicated? Why couldn't he be a normal, pureblood, human, wizard boy with normal family and friends? And to top it off, a normal boyfriend? God! At times like this, he sometimes wished he were dead.

His stomach then turned. He and his child were hungry. He refuses to go back to the Great hall. He slowly got up and headed for the kitchens. Heading up there, he saw a dark figure coming towards him, with he Demon senses he knew it was Remus Lupin.

'Not now.' Severus thought, as he hid behind a statue in the hall at the corner. He watched as Lupin, red faced, walked passed, heading to the Gryffindor common room to get his school bag that he'd left behind. He suddenly stopped at mid step, Severus then knew that Lupin had smelt him. 'Damn it.'

"Snape! I know you're here!" Severus heard Lupin calling him.

Knowing that you couldn't trick a werewolf when the werewolf knew who you were, Severus stepped out from his hiding place.

Lupin watched surprised. Had Snape actually listened to him for once?

"What do you want?" Severus demanded folding his arms in front of him. Lupin stood there shocked. "Close your mouth Lupin, it doesn't suit you." Lupin closed his mouth, he hadn't known it had opened.

"Are-are you feeling well, Snape?" Lupin asked, not knowing what to say.

"It's none of your businesses, werewolf." Severus snapped as he turned and walked away.

Without looking back, he knew Lupin was following him. "Get away from me!" Severus yelled, stepping away from Lupin as he ran up next to him. Lupin looked uneasy, not knowing what was wrong or why he was so jumpy all of a sudden.

"Look, Sn-Severus," Remus said hoping Snape would stop and listen to him if he used his first name. Severus glared at him. "You don't look well, and I was wondering if you are feeling okay?"

"Did it ever occur to you, Lupin, that it is none of your fucking business!" Severus yelled.

"Well, I--," Remus started to say. But Severus stopped him.

"Is this yet another prank on Ol' Slimy Snivellus?" Severus started walking up to Lupin, as Lupin backed up against the stone wall. "Did Potter or Black," Oh how he despised that word now. "Sent you to pretend to be a caring werewolf, and then pull one on ME! Well, not this time! Oh, this time you all will pay for what you have done to me! Especially BLACK and POTTER!"

"N-no, Severus, it-its not a joke or a prank. They-none of them sent me-"

"You lying fucking bastard!" Severus suddenly grabbed Lupin by the neck, choking him, cutting off all oxygen from his lungs. Lupin yelped, surprised that Snape would physically attack him in a public place; He'd always thought Severus was one of those Slytherins that wouldn't do that. They always kept their cool, so calm and sly.

Lupin grabbed Snape's hands trying to get him to let go. At each attempt, Snape's grip became tighter and tighter. Then suddenly-

Remus gasped, falling onto the floor, taking deep breaths. Both is throat and lungs stung in pain. He got up, on his knees, coughing, clutching his chest. He looked up, and saw what, even to this day, surprised him. Snape stood there with a horrified face, shock and panic in his black eyes. He couldn't believe what he'd done.

He watched as Snape slowly stepped back, still facing him and suddenly ran down the hall and then disappeared out from sight. What in the hell just happened? Remus asked himself. Remus got up, still wobbly from lack of air. 'Man I have a headache.'

Remus looked down at himself; he thought he just smelt blood. He looked around on the stone floor and there, about a bit a ways from his feet, was a shiny, unnatural dark red blood (if not, it looked black).

Remus crouched down and looked at it. He reached out and touched it. It was warm beneath his touch. He sniffed it. It wasn't human like it was he thought it would have been. Instead it smelt so powerful, unnatural, so dark and everything that he'd never smelt before. If he didn't know better it smelt somewhat like demon blood or of someone who was a close relative to one.

'How strange. Why would a human have a dark creature blood, not unless he was one himself!' Remus thought. This explained a lot; how else was he able to heal faster than the rest of them, how else could he master spells faster. Come to think of it, was that the strange language that Alex, Snape (and maybe Lily also) was Demon or something? I need to find out. This is getting little too fishy.

Remus got up and started to go back to the Great Hall, he had to tell his friends of what was going on! But then he stopped. Why would he do that? They HATED Snape. And what if, Snape was cutting himself... But then why hadn't Alex or Lily told someone? He really needed answers. And he was going to find out by himself.

Rubbing his sore, bruised neck, he turned and started to travel to the Gryffindor Common Room.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I got a Beta for this story; Werewolf of Fire, go to http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599831/ to go to her profile and stories. Note that her stories are NOT from thi webset.
Sign up to rate and review this story