Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Welcome Back

Welcome Back

by ShadowPrincessJade 1 review

Guess who runs into the Evil Dr. Robotnik Sidekick Seelkadoom? Thats Right, Manic Hedgehog is back into the picture! Gone for a while but mange to find his way back, Manic is looking for a new life...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sonic - Published: 2018-01-03 - Updated: 2018-01-03 - 717 words

0Unrated
It's Daytime, that i could tell. I roll over and put the pillow over my head and grumble I really don't wanna get up but I have to see what the day holds for me!. I throw the pillow at the wall and stand up and go to the bathroom,then stares into the mirror. "Damn Manic, you are sexy!" I smile and say outloud. I wash up,eat brush my teeth then takes on me good look in the mirror and hold the most precious thing to me, my necklace. Its a drum. I snap out of what I hope to be a dream and head out the door to start my day.
"Hey there Manic, Hows it goin? Hey Hedgehog call me!" The towns folk are out and that's who they greet me! With such fame..........but that's not what I want. I wave back and smile my playboy smile at the ladies. I see the exit to the city but I see some money hanging out of some guys pocket. I think to myself I am the master pickpocketer so I think Ima help myself to a couple of 100 dollars hmmmmmmmm. I walk over to the guys and give him a hug while I reach softly into his pocket and take his money then slips it into my jacket pocket,the bids him peace then hopes on my hover board then head out the city.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The air stunts are the best I can get to adrenaline rush right now, I mean come on. When I'm not Stealin anyone's stuff,Im makin sick and rad beats with my drum set,and if not that then Im doin air stunts on my hoverboard.
I come across a huge building with lots and lots of window. From what I can Tell, I see a black and royal blue hedgehog training his butt off. Wow, I thought to myself, I wish I could do all that, but I'm just a thief......With No family. What.So.Ever.
I watch the hedgehog for a lil while longer til someone one's thought came into my head."Well I can teach you how to fight like me, that is if you can hedgehog." The voice said. I look around and see nobody.What? Huh? Who was that? Who are you? How Could you read my thoughts? SHOW YOURSELF! NOW DAMN IT! I really had no idea what is going to happen or how I was going to fight with no experience at all,but I was ready to stand my ground.
"Well, I can turn you into a good fighter in no time." The voice said, but it wasn't in my head this time. I look around again and when i make a complete turn, the hedgehog that was training in the window was staring me right in the face!Get it together Manic! You are better that this, you may not can fight but you and evade things really good. Just Breathe...... "Who are you?" I ask with strong confidence........at least I think I did. All the he did was chuckle and hold his hand out for me to shake it.
"The name's Seelkadoom, Seelkadoom Hedgehog. Nice to meet you Manic." I shake his hand and smirk. "Calm down Manic. If I desired to kill you, I would have already succeed in doing so."
"Calm is my middle name Seelkadoom." I said with a new calmed voice. " What do you mean you can teach me how to fight like you? What you were doing was assassin like dude. All I can do is evade and steal." I looked down. For some odd reason, the dude laughed. What the hell is wrong with him.I thought He's a weird ass..
"I can read your thoughts you know? And I've seen you in action Manic. And with my fighting skills and your brains and expertise in thievery, we can make a good team. Maybe be like brothers. What do you say,Manic the hedgehog? Be.My.Teammate?"
Wow! Someone wants me as their teammate! This is a once and a life time offer.I hold my hand that is covered with finger less gloves and smirk and say with such pride.
"Deal, Seelkadoom. I'll be honored to be your partner.
Sign up to rate and review this story