Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Welcome Back

It's you.......

by ShadowPrincessJade 0 reviews

Manic and Sonic meet for the first time in years, but the way they meet each other define's Manic's world. Seelkadoom has been awesome to Manic and So has Eggman. Will Mainc reunite with his brothe...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-01-26 - Updated: 2018-02-01 - 1329 words - Complete

0Unrated
" You gotta be faster than that Manic! Move it!" Seelkadoom yelled at me, while throwing sharp objects that cut me.
"SHIT! THAT HURTS SEELKA!" I yell as I get cut by 12 knives in my face.Now im really pissed. A smirk comes across his face and taunts me. Ok, fine you wanna go there? Then lets jam brother I manged to cut him in many places including his arms and face. After a while, Seelkadoom hit the ground and sighed "Well, you passed that round." He said, then he disappeared and continued "Let's see if you can bring me to my knees, shall we?" I look around to see where he went but soon as I turned my head i get hit in the back.
Doubling over, I try to see where he went again but still couldn't see him. Finding and locating where he was going to attack. Well, that was until I figured out his pattern. I was able to dodge and counterattack him until I was able to un-masked his ass and trap him in a white fire cage.
"Well,looks like the powers you gave me is working awesomely!!!!" I said laughing. I bent down so I can see his face. "So, I brought you too your knees,so I get to come on the next mission with you."
"That was the deal wasn't it?" he said struggling to get up."Now, Let me up brother." I give him his request and lifts the cage. Getting up, he tells me the information for tonight's mission. "Meet me on the tech roof in downtown Mobius. Don't be late." With that, he sinckers and walks out.
"YES!!!!! HELL YES!!!!! I GET TO GO ON A MISSION!!!!!" I screamed and danced around the training room
XXX
"UGH I HATE HIM!!! I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM ONE DAY!!!!!" Shadow yelled while hitting a tree. I never understood why he was so freaking angry all the time.
"Shadow, would you cool it? He's hiding somewhere,and we will find him and kill him" I said trying out new combos.
"Sonic, he's trying to kill us for what reason? The chaos emeralds will be used for the wrong thing and that can cause worse damage than what I can do with them."
"I understand that, I do. That's why we can't let him get to them." I sigh and stop training, thinking of my siblings. My twin sister died and Chaos knows what happened to my twin brother. I hope hes ok.
"What's the matter faker? Water at your feet?" Shadow said. I didn't respond right away. He comes and sits next to me,I'm holding the only thing that reminds me of the family I ever known.
"I had two siblings. One was a girl one was a boy. We were triplets."
"What was their names?" Shadow asked
"Sonya and Manic. We were the coolest friends and siblings you could ever meet. I had the speed, Sonya had the brains and Manic hand the hands. Manic was a thief.........a damn good one at that." I said laughing a bit.Flashes of my younger years. Laughter, fighting together, just chilling together. Then the pain came through. The vision of Manic and I trying to save Sonya from the jaws of death. But we were too late, she died. I cried and yelled " DAMN YOU SEELKADOOM DAMN YOU TO HELL!"
Shadow kinda just looked at me and just let me rant. After a while I stopped ranting and crying, he simply just said, " I lost someone I cared deeply about too. That's why I'm so mean and distant." He sighed, "That's why we need to kill Seelkadoom, together.
I looked at him and smiled "Yeah lets do this shit!" We got up and ran/skated into the nightshined city of Mobius.
XXX
"Holy SHIT!" I yelled getting kicked in the air by the blue hedgehog. I landed and shot fire towards him, which burned his arm. "Try that one for size, speedy." I jeered at him
"Hmmm maybe I will!" He charged at me and yanked my hood off, exposing my lime green fur. At that moment, my drum necklace glowed bright as the sun. I jerked my head up and the blue hedgehog was staring at me with disbelief. Sonic's necklace glowed bright like mine. Could it be him? The brother I parted from years ago? No it can't be........or is it
" Who the hell are you?" Sonic asked while I got up and dusted off. His eyes were blue just like I remember. Blue like ocean......NO FUCKING WAY THAT HES SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! NO FUCKING WAY HE'S MY BROTHER,MY TWIN BROTHER!
"My Name is Manic, Manic the hedgehog! AND I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled when. Sonic dropped to his knees and shook his head,
" No........This Can't be. Why would you want to work with Seelkadoom for? He's evil as hell its self. Manic it's me...........Sonic.........your brother. Don't you remember me?" As soon as he said that, memories flashed in my mind. Sonic, Sonya, and I being ourselves. Happy and chill. Then the horrid memory of someone killing our sister........the face came into view. Oh.My.Chaos. I've been working for the devil along...........he used me to kill my own brother....but I have to make sure. I looked at Sonic and simply asked "If you are really Sonic you should be able to know the correct answers to the following question: 1: what's our sister's name 2: what instrument do I play and 3: What's my favorite song?"
Sonic smiled and answered"1: Her name is Sonya, 2: You play the drums really good! and 3" Light Em' Up by Fallout Boy." I gasped and ran to him and hugged him tight.HES ALIVE OH MY CHAOS HES ALIVE!!!! I screamed in my mind.
" ITS YOU!!! ITS REALLY YOU!!" I yelled. I could feel Sonic crying and nodding.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MANIC? THE MISSION WAS TO KILL HIM NOT HUG HIM TO DEATH!" Seelkadoom yelled at me with Shadow at his heels. Once Shadow caught up, he kicked Seelkadoom in the head, making him fall. Sonic and shadow were about to attack him, but I put up my hand and stop them. I walk up and kick seelkadoom in his side,picked him up and slammed him into the wall.
"I hate lairs. I hate people who separate me from my family. And I definitely HATE people like YOU,who KILLED MY SISTER!" I yelled and set him up in flames and left him there.
XXX
"Shadow, I want you to formally meet someone. I promise you two will get along awesomely!" I said happily.
"Fine, I'll meet this person." Shadow said a little annoyed
We walked into a room with a hedgehog with lime green fur staring out the window. He has messy spikes, but I think they are so cool.He has spikey bracelets with black finger-less glove. He has on a burgundy blazer with black shades and two piercings in his ears.
"Hey, Sonic!" He said turning around and his necklace glowing.
"What's jamming, Brother?" I asked with my necklace glowing
Shadow rolled his eyes and scoffed. I forgot I had brought him me.
"Oh, sorry Shadow. Manic this is Shadow,My partner." Shadow nodded and said hey. I continued, "Shadow, this is Manic,My brother!" Manic and my necklace glowed bright as day.
" This is the best day of life!" Manic jumped and hugged me.
Laughing, I hugged back and said "Mine too, brother, Mine Too"
XXX
Seelkadoom was able to get out the fire Manic chained him too. Making it back to his home base. He ran into the training room fuming. "THAT UNGRATEFUL LIL BITCHBOY! I GAVE HIM A HOME! A FAMILY! AND HE DOES THIS TO ME!!!" he yelled, then sinkered. "Well, two can play as that game." He was twirling a chaos emerald.
Sign up to rate and review this story