Categories > Original > Romance > Moving On

Chapter 2

by kshayko 0 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2018-01-29 - 445 words

0Unrated

I pulled into campus not knowing what to expect. I had hardly toured the school let alone met anyone there besides the dean and a "campus adviser". I got out of the car and pulled my schedule out of my purse, ENGLISH I LENDENHALL. Where the heck is Lendenhall? I walked a few steps forward, looking for someone to ask directions. A blonde girl was sitting under a tree looking at a book. Typical college cliche. "Excuse me, can I ask you something? I asked her. "Hi! I'm Cindy. Of course you can." She replied politely. "Hi Cindy, I'm summer. Hey um... I was looking for Lendenhall?" I asked again. She laughed, "The professor or the actual Lendenhall, hall?" "Uh, well..my schedule says I have English I either at or with Lendenhall, its not very specific." I said. She stood up and looked at my schedule. "Okay you're gonna wanna follow me." She said grabbing my hand.
Cindy led me to a huge stone building with a long corridor, "Okay you're gonna wanna go all the way down the hall and take the door on the...right I believe. Yes, right. Okay?" I smiled, "Thank you so much, Cindy. You made my day a whole lot easier."
I walked into the room to find about 5 people sitting there. 4 girls around my age and some older guy. I took a seat in the back right corner. "You too good to sit up here?" Someone asked. "Excuse me?" I asked back. "Yeah I'm talking to you, cracker." Another girl spoke up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not even 5 minutes into my first class at my new school and girls are already calling me out. "I just sat down," I said, "What do you want from me?" They laughed and turned back around. Then the older guy spoke up, "I would've defended myself a lot better than that, damn."
About a half hour later the class filled up and there was two seats remaining. One at the very front, and then one right next to me. Professor Lendenhall walked into the classroom, "Hello everybody. Welcome to English I. My name is Professor Mendenhall, some of you may call me Julie, I will let you know when you have that right." She began to hand out syllabuses'. There was a knock at the door, "Come in, you're late!" A boy walked through the door. He was tall, kind of tan, short dark brown hair and the darkest eyes that I've probably ever seen. "Sorry I'm late my old man is an alcoholic and he took my car last night and didn't come back." The boy said.
Sign up to rate and review this story