Categories > Original > Romance > Secret Journey

Secret Journey

by Secret-enigma-writer 0 reviews

Couple of friends experiencing something they would have never thought would happen. Full of questions they seek answers but what happens when they meet other people who seek for answers like them?...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2018-01-24 - Updated: 2018-01-30 - 1073 words

0Unrated
Hello! It's my first time writing here but I hope you like my work.:D
Chapter 1
Katie POV's
I was waiting for my friends to come at my house for a sleepover. It was a week before my birthday and I was really excited since all my friends and family would come celebrate. I really just wanted a small party just for my best friends and for my family but my parents wanted a lot bigger more better for the fitting last name of Sinha. My family is really rich but for me I like to help people and even people who work for my family. I inherited my looks from both my mom and dad. I had long beautiful plantinum hair that goes down all the way to my thighs and have bright blue-green eyes. I like to put my hair up too look as if I had short hair only my best friends and my parents know how long my hair is.
I have just woken up in the morning and gotten dressed in my usual sweatpants and hoodie. I like comfortable things more gab dresses and for some reason I am afraid of heels and dresses. It was a fear that I find horrifyingly terrifying but what I feared the most is how people who I care about seem to be injured or sick. I went out of my room and walk down the way too flashy looking hallway that always gives me a creepy feeling as if someone was following me. I spotted decorations all over the place and sigh at the exaggeration of the decorations and how flashy it looks.
A maid spotted me and said,"Miss, breakfast is ready in the dining room." While bowing.
I nod and walk toward the door but turned and said, "Trinity, you know you don't have to bow at me and it feels weird for someone older than me to treat me with such respect and bowing also makes me uncomfortable."
She looked at me for a minute before smiling and said, "You are so much like your mother and father always so kind to people," I opened my mouth to cut her off but continued shaking her head, "And also very modest. I am happy to serve your family like everyone else who work here."
I sigh and look at the maids and butlers that work for my family to find them agreeing with her smiling. "Fine, but that doesn't mean that I agree with your words." I said pouting and walk to the door as soon as I look up I smiled brightly and ran toward my grandmother who I love very much and hug her tight. "Grandma, your finally here!" I smiled brightly at her.
"Yes, it has been awhile and look at you now. You have grown even more beautiful than I remember." Grandma Tess said taking my cheeks and inspecting me very closely.
"Grandma, that's not true I'm the same as I was before." I said laughing cheerfully. And smiled and pull away from the nice hug and went toward my parents hugging them. "Good morning mom and dad."
"Morning yourself, little pumpkin." My dad Jeff said ruffling my hair.
"Dad! Stop it." I laugh as I pulled my head away from his hand.
"Alright, that's enough you two." Mom Princess scolded dad and I. "Now come here my little sweet angel. How have you been this morning?" Mom asked.
I sigh and look at her, "Mom, isn't the decorations too much." I said to her and look at both her and dad, "Also my birthday isn't until a week later. You guys are way too excited if I dare say even more exited than me." I sigh trying to make them stop decorating the mansion.
"Oh sweetie, we're sorry. We'll stop decorating now and just wait till the day of your birthday." Mom said hugging me kissing my forehead.
"Thanks mom, I appreciate it. Can I take a walk with grandma while I wait for my friends to come?" I asked mom and dad with my puppy dog eyes.
Both looked at each other biting their lips and I knew that they were already giving in my super 'resistable adorable' puppy dog eyes. They both thought for a little more before nodding, "Alright, but you must be careful and stay close to you grandma."
I nod happily smiling at them. I took grandma's hand and walk with her toward the courtyard talking with her in a very animated way. We went towards the flower garden that I started tending along with other gardeners telling grandma about each one of them.
"You have grown very knowledgeable, my dear." Grandma said patting my head. "You must always remember that you have to trust your own heart and always listen to it." She said warmingly and I nod as she continue to pat my head smiling. "Good because I think your friends are here. You shouldn't keep them waiting." She said.
"Alright grandma, I'll see you later for lunch." I said as I kissed her cheek hugging her before leaving the garden to greet my friends. I ran out of the courtyard into the mansion all the way to the front door. I opened the door to see my bests friends there I smiled brightly and greeted them, "You guys are finally here! I have been waiting for a very long time." I said jokingly before hugging each one of them.
Clarisse grins and pats my back laughing, "Jeez Kat, you saw us like 2 days ago. Now your acting as if you haven't seen us forever." Clarisse looked at me before hugging me as well and I returned her hug as well.
"Okay, I know we all would like to talk and all but let's go inside before the sun burns my skin." Raven complained a big hat covering her face with a big sunglasses on.
I laughed before shaking my head,"Your right, where are my manners. Please come in my humble home." I said in a fake British accent before my best friends and I laughed out loud before we all went inside the mansion to eat for lunch.

What do you think of my first fanfic. This is only the first chapter but I hope you'll follow me and comment on how you think this is. Bye guys I'll see you in my next chapter!=)
Sign up to rate and review this story