Categories > Original > Horror > Taken by the Proxies

chapter 7

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-02-05 - 885 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

You stayed silent as those monsters dragged you back to where they were taking you, farther and farther from freedom. clenching your throbbing and bleeding hand you thought about what you had heard. 'Punished?', 'New outfit?' what are these creeps planning?! Quicker than you hopped the four of you reached an old mansion, it looked as if no one had been here for decades.

"Welcome to your new home pet" Masky sneered as Toby opened the door.

You were very surprised with the interior of the building, it wasn't run down like the outside but instead was well kept and furnished.

"Let's get her changed and her hand fixed up than the others can meet her" Hoodie suggested and the others agreed. With that, you were dragged off down a long hallway and up some stairs.

The monsters dragged you inside a room and Toby threw an outfit to you. You looked at the outfit and felt disgusted. What the hell are they forcing me to do?! This is wrong!

"Get changed or we do it for you," said Masky with anger in his voice. What crawled up his nasty ass? you huffed, changing into the outfit so they don't do it for you. 'I don't want them touching me!' you thought.

They all looked satisfied with the outfit and clipped a leash to the collar. 'What the hell! I'm not a dog!' "Hey! Take that thing off me! I'm not an animal!" you said with anger clear in your tone of voice.

Toby grabbed the collar and yanked it towards him. "S-shut up! Y-you're ou-our pe-pe-pet! Sh-shut it o-or el-else!" At the risk of making the situation even worse, you decided to shut your mouth.

They soon walked out of the door and you walked after them. Hoodie noticed you standing and pushed you to the ground so you were on all fours. "Pets don't walk! They crawl." He said with an angered growl.

I huffed and kept crawling after them. 'This is so humiliating' you thought.

The four of you walked down a hallway that had multiple doors when different...designs. One was white with blood stains. Another was black and white striped with candy on it.

You soon got to a black door that had kidneys on it. Masky knocked on the door three times. A 'guy' I guess you could say opened the door. He had a black hoodie that has the hood up, black skinny jeans, black converse, and gloves on with dark grey skin.

He wore a deep blue mask that had holes where the eyes should be. However, they were leaking some type of black substance. "Hey EJ. We need your help. Our new pet ran away from us and met Jeff. He stuck I knife in her hand, could you fix it?"

'EJ', you guessed that was his name, nodded. "Come I'm in and put her on the table." He said with a somewhat deep voice and sharp teeth. Hoodie picked you up and placed you on a medical table, tying the leash to a pole that was sticking out of the table. He then followed Toby and Masky to the wall and leaned back against it.

EJ walked over to you and picked up your injured hand. He took off the bloody wrap that was wrapped around your hand and inspected the wound. He nodded and got to work. There was pain, a lot, but the guys were caring about your painful cries. It's like they didn't hear them.

"So what made you guys get another pet? What happened to the old one?" He said while still fixing your hand." you quieted down your yells of pure pain by biting your tongue to
listen to the story.

"He ran away for the 30th time. We got
tired of chasing him so we asked Jeff and LJ to hunt him down and do as they please with him. In the end, he got all his limbs cut off and stuffed with candy. They put all his limbs in a box and used his skin as wrapping paper. He intestines we used as a string to keep the skin in place." Explained Hoodie like it was an everyday thing.

you gulped while listening to the story. you knew now that you have to listen or else something like that could happen to you, and you weren't planning on being wrapping paper anytime soon. EJ just hummed and got up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Well, I'm all done. Just make sure she doesn't put pressure on it or the stitches will open and get infected." The three monsters nodded and walked over to you. Toby untied the leash and picked you up bridal style causing you to yelp and warp your arms around his neck in case decided to drop you.

"T-tha-anks." Said Toby then walked out of the room with the other two following.

'What has my life become?' you silently asked yourself.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you all are enjoying this book! Again a BIG thank you to @Lui_Queen for helping me write this chapter!!! hopefully, chapter 8 will be out soon :) please comment, follow, and vote! it really does help keep me motivated.
Sign up to rate and review this story