Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

The End

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

The End

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2018-02-12 - 720 words - Complete

0Unrated
We braced ourselves for the horrors that may be outside that door. The knocking got more violent, and escalated to pounding.

“Not it,” Amethyst said, touching her nose.

Bonnie did the same, and soon everyone did, except Pearl, who did not understand the reference.

“What? Fine. I’ll open the door,” She said, breath shaky.

Pearl reached for the handle, and grasped it. We all drew our weapons, but what use would it be?

She opened it and was immediately shot threw the chest.

Poof! Her gem laid on the floor. Amethyst rushed to retrieve it.

“Amethyst, no!” I cried as she lunged. After getting Pearl’s gem, they shot wildly at her. She was hit in the shoulder.

She dove back with us, protecting Pearl’s gem.
We started making a wall of furniture; chairs, tables, Anything we could grab.

This proved to be effective.

“Foxy! We need a headcount of the enemy!” Armin ordered, gesturing sharply towards them.

Foxy peeked over the wall. He counted 50.

“An estimated 50 soldiers, Armin. I don’t think we’ll make it,” Foxy said with no enthusiasm in his voice.

“Well, we are going to at least try. Amethyst, Bonnie, go to the left flank.
Obsidian, Foxy, to the right. It’ll split them up,” Armin ordered, standing up and drawing the swords he had at his sides.

“And what about you?” I asked.
“I’ll be fighting with Eren, straight down the middle. And if I die, it will be a sacrifice well worth it. Let’s move!”

We split into positions. Armin and Eren fought strong, but swords only do so much against guns. They took out about ten people before retreating.

Amethyst and Bonnie were excellent. Their teamwork and personalities went along great. The took out about two dozen people before having to retreat. It started out unfair with an injured teammate.

Foxy and I battled our hardest. Swinging, punching, stabbing, doing all we could for the sake of this battle. Incapacitating only about ten more people, we decided to retreat.

In our makeshift fort, Eren was seriously injured. A bullet wound to the torso. He was uncontrollably bleeding.

“Eren, it’s gonna be okay, okay? Just breathe,”

“Armin, I can’t breathe. I- I’m fine, remember?” Eren stuttered.

Steam rose from the wound. I was told the story of him, Armin and Mikasa and their great battles. He could heal himself like us.

“Foxy, Headcount?”
“Only about six, actually. One including Robin,”
“Damn. I’ll bet you he has Electrum, too,” Armin thought aloud.

There was another gunshot, and the sound of a bullet ricocheting off of metal. We all ducked our heads at the same time, in fear of being shot.

“I propose we all go out at once, surprising them. They will be outnumbered,” Armin said, and we all agreed.

Amethyst tied some old cloth over her injury to prevent her from bleeding. Eren did the same.

Once we were all ready to go, we lept from behind the fort, and attacked. It was over pretty fast.

Until Robin emerged from a corner.
He held up a silenced pistol.

“In this gun, I have the very last trace of Electrum,” he spoke, “If you advance towards me, I will not hesitate to use it. However, if you simply tell me the ingredients to create it, I will be on my way. Is that clear?”

We did not wait. We charged forward.

Not expecting the sudden event, Robin shot randomly. We tackled him to the ground.

Once he was tied up, we set a teleporter to an interrogation room of a prison. We saw he was wanted there. The teleporter took him away. We had won.

We rejoiced.

“Guys we did it! After years of strife and struggle, we did it. Armin, can you believe this?” Eren cheered.

“I can! Because it’s happening!” Armin replied.

We all gathered together to celebrate what was finally ours; peace of mind.


Pearl, Amethyst, and I went back to Beach City, where we truly felt at home.

The two remaining animals, Eren and Armin worked on rebuilding the army, in case another incident popped up.

It turns out, most of those guys weren’t killed! They just got extremely lost.

Anyway, we all lived

Happily

Ever

After

The End

(Finally)
Sign up to rate and review this story