Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 13

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Armin and Obsidian escape

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-26 - 581 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Where should we go?” I wondered out loud
“There’s an old bunker just South of here. We should head that way, it’ll make decent shelter,”
I agreed, and we got going.

We ran into the forest as quietly as we could. We ran all day, and dusk was just around the corner.

We had no food, and it was dark.

“Obsidian.. wait up. I’m getting tired,” Armin complained, walking behind me.
“I need to rest,”

“Oh, right. I forgot humans needed to do that. We can set up camp here,”

He nodded in agreement, and sat down, panting.

It was dark by the time we got the fire going. We made a nice clearing amongst the trees.

It was summer with warm nights, so luckily that worked out for us.

We sat against a large tree, and exchanged stories of battle and war. After about an hour, he got tired, and fell asleep.

I thought I could use some, too.


Armin POV

I woke up in the early morning. The fire was but glowing coals, and Obsidian’s Head was laying in my lap. She was asleep.

Not wanting to wake her, I sat as still as I could, watching her body rise and fall with her breaths.

Her hair fell over her face, so I tucked it behind her ear. She looked so peaceful. I traced my finger around her gem, and she shivered when I came in contact with it.

She woke up slowly.

“Morning,” I said as she sat up.
“Hi,” she replied, rubbing her eyes under her glasses.

She looked around, and stood up.
“We should keep going if we want to reach that base by night,”

“Y-Yeah, I guess so,”

We put out what was remaining of the fire, and continued our journey.

About three hours into our hike, we heard rustling in the bushes and crunching of leaves.

We stopped in our tracks, and looked around.

Something emerged from the brush; it was Bonnie.

“Bonnie? What’re you doing here?” I asked, confused.

“We lost to the Masks. Now, What’re YOU Doing here?” He interrogated, just as confused as me.

“We were overwhelmed by the Masked Allegiance, and are looking to take shelter at the old base,” Obsidian explained for us.

“Well, lucky you. You made it. Hardly anyone else did. All the Daytime soldiers? Gone. Raven? Nope. Freddy and Chica? Not a chance,” Bonnie sadly told us as he walked us to the abandoned base.

“What about Eren? Mikasa? The other gems?” Obsidian fretted, running in front of Bonnie and turning around to face him.

“Mikasa never made it. I’m sorry, guys,”

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

We mournfully walked to the base, and entered the rusty doors.

They cleaned it up as much as they could, and the lights still worked.

“The commons area is over there. That’s where everyone else is,” Bonnie said, pointing to the right.

The three of us walked down there, and were greeted by what was left of the team.


Obsidian POV

Eren, Amethyst, Pearl, and Foxy was all that was left.

“Obsidian! Armin! We thought they killed you, too! Thank the stars you’re safe,” Pearl was obviously relieved to see us.

“Thanks, Pearl. Is everyone else really... Dead?” I asked, and the room got quiet.

Foxy slowly nodded, with a sad look in his face. He was interrupted with a loud knock on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story