Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 1: a surprise trip.

by superswimmerchick 7 reviews

the teens are shocked! a trip to california, no way! plus a little J/T and A/A action (And I mean a little)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 480 words

0Unrated
Yes my first story. I really hope you like it. Class of the Titans rock:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Brownstone all of the teens are in the living room wathing a horror movie. Jay and Theresa on the love couch, Archie and Atlanta on the floor beside each other and Herry, Odie and Neil are all on the big couch.

Jay's face is a little red but it's to dark to tell. Just being so close to Theresa makes his heart do gymnastics in his chest. What he doesn't realize is that the red-head beauty beside him feels the same way.

Archie is in an even worse situation than the tall, brunett on the couch. He feels weird yet very comfertable(is that spelt right) sitting next to the girl with the red spiked hair of his dreams. And sometimes when a scary part happens she grabs Archie's hand. What she doesn't know is that every time she does this his arm gets a tingly feeling that travels all the way up his arm spreds through his body.

Just as the movie was starting to get good, Jay's PMR goes off and Odie has to put the movie on pause.

"Jay here. What's the matter Miss Hera?" 'I hope nothing bad has happened. I really want to go and sit with Theresa again,' he thought to himself.

"Get everyone and tell them to come to the school immediently(SP?). That is all." The light of his PMR went out
and it was dark again.

"Alright everyone. You heard Hera. Let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the school:

All seven walk in the janitor's closet. Jay takes off his gold medalion and they all walk through the bright blue portal to see Hera standing in front off them.

"Oh good you are here. Don't worry, nothing bad has happened. I just want to tell you that tomorrow you are leaving for a beach in California for a vacation. So you better get packing!"

All of the teens just stared at her. They couldn't beleive it. The gods want them to go on vacation to California! No Cronus and fighting battels!Yay!!

Theresa was so happy. It would be a perfect way to be alone with Jay and they will be at a baech! Maybe she will even tell Jay how she feels about him.

"Come on Theresa! We're going back to start packing!" Atlanta yelled, waking her from her fantasy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Brownstone:

Once they were back, they all went to their seperat rooms to start to pack. Everyone was so excited and could not wait for tomorrow to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I hope u liked chap 1. I know it was short but as the story goes on they will get longer and more exciting. Please R&R me and give me suggestions for chap 2. I'll post as soonas I have time. Class of the Titans ROX!
Sign up to rate and review this story