Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Perverted Naruto

Return of the Pervert… Again

by froop 1 review

Naruto is once again forced to take one for the team to save the world. He hates it... really he does!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2018-03-14 - 3716 words

0Unrated
Perverted Naruto VI – Return of the Pervert… Again.

AN: After a year and a half of procrastinating and laziness... and a few hours at best of on and off again writing, I present you. Chapter 6.

If you care enough to abuse me to write more or faster I have a discord. I post snippets I write there as well, though to be honest I try to keep these chapters in the 3k-3.5k words department so it's mostly a few days early at best.

Link is in my website part of my profile.

The Rabbit Goddess returns.

Sasuke was panting. Things weren’t going well right at this moment. Things had been going well when, as loathe as she was to admit it, Naruto was around. He was bitch slapping the full Rinnegan Madara around like he was a pair of Sasuke’s mom’s panties. They put up a token resistance before being removed so the thing below them could be pounded.

The wince Sasuke made this time was not from the fight with Madara.

Sasuke refocused on the fight where Kakashi and Gai were doing the best to keep Madara distracted while Sakura tried to figure out what had exactly happened to Naruto. One-minute Naruto had Madara on the ground stomping his crotch while screaming something about making Madara suffer for all the death of so many hotties.

To be honest she kind of tuned him out when he went on one of his rampages. It worked out best that way.

The next second he had slumped over with a glazed look in his eyes. Madara had quickly taken the opportunity to get to his feet and knock Naruto into a cliff. He then got embarrassed as he tried to threaten everyone there with imminent death. It wasn’t quite as intimidating as he had hoped with a squeaky voice.

Thankfully the major limp Naruto had gifted him slowed him down enough for Kakashi and Gai to keep away a major case of the dead while fighting him. She just hoped Sakura figured out what was wrong with Naruto before that luck run out.

*

Naruto had woken up in a weird world. It was a dark world with ankle deep water flooding its floor. It also had some creepy old floating dude watching him sleep. That was not cool. Only the female species were allowed to watch him sleep. Old floaty was far from that.

Old Floaty turned out to be the Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki. He decided Old floaty was easier to remember. The slight twitch of the old sage’s eye made it all the more worth it. He had hidden it well, but Naruto had long since mastered the art of the troll, and what troll wouldn’t catch a sign that he was getting under someone's skin.

Old Floaty had given him a spiel about how it wasn’t Madara that was the true villain of the piece, but Black Zetsu who had been pulling the strings since the time of his sons. That he was the reincarnation of his youngest son Ashura. Sasuke was the reincarnation of his oldest son Indra but he had been unable to summon him to this realm as well as his connection to Indra was muted. Something about Indra sobbing in a corner about his current reincarnation becoming a female or something.

To be honest, Naruto wasn’t that interested. If Old Floaty let him out of here he’d just go back to slapping Madara about, find the Black Zetsu, and slap him around even harder.

What did finally capture his attention though was the mention that Black Zetsu was trying to revive who he called mother, who happened to be Old Floaty’s actual mother. He showed Naruto his memories of her and of how he and his brother had to seal her away as the power of the Shinju had eventually corrupted her.

Old Floaty had then spoken with some urgency that his mother was now in the process of awakening and it was up to Naruto to seal her away. He had given him his sage powers, of which he had intended to split between himself and Sasuke originally, to help with the process.

Naruto had other ideas though. Looking at Old Floaty directly in his eyes he had spoken.

“I’ll take good care of your mother. I’ll plug up her seal real good and hard. She won’t be getting up from it for a good long while.”

With a jaunty wave, Naruto let himself out of the realm and the Sage blinked at that. He wasn’t expecting him to gain such control over his new powers so quickly. He also was slightly confused at the wording Naruto had used when he had promised to take care of his mother.

I’m sure it will be fine… what’s the worst that could happen?

*

Naruto slowly opened his eyes with a blink. He seemed to be lying on the ground with a very concerned teammate with pink hair and green eyes leaning over him. He was slightly disappointed she wasn't more stacked or he may have gotten a nice cleavage shot. Oh well, he'd have to live with staring at her ass in those tight pants instead. Learning that futon jutsu that gently moved her skirt like coverings to the side had been a masterstroke. That was one damn fine ass she was packing.

Shaking his head to get his mind back on the situation at hand, he'd have plenty of time later to get his hands on Sakura's situations, Naruto managed to get himself sitting up with Sakura's assistance.

'Damn... feels like I've been slammed into a rock wall or something!'

He sweatdropped when looking to the side realised there was a nice Naruto shaped indent on a cliff face.

'Yeah... that would do it.'

Deciding to once again try and focus on the situation at hand he first checked on Kakashi and Gai who were both looking in a certain direction. Moving his eyes to follow their line of sight his gaze rested on their target just as a figure emerged from a... great big fat bulging Madara?

'Well... there's something you don't see every day.'

Focusing on the freshly emerged figure, Naruto couldn't help but grin to himself.

'Bingo.'

There in all her glory was Old Floaty's mom. Dressed in her high collar princess kimono, with long flowing white hair that seemed to flow forever down her back. She had her own pair of Byakugan eyes, he always found them slightly creepy but they worked wonders when doing the deed in public places. Both as a way to stop them from being caught and also as a way to ratchet up the excitement when he kept things going when they could see people getting closer. That really got Hinata going, that naughty minx.

She also had a pair of horns situated on her head. Perfect handholds. Just ask Tayuya. That girl just went wild when he gave her’s a few strokes before taking the reins so to speak.

She did have a strange third eye on her forehead. This may turn some guys off but not Naruto. He was a pervert without peer, surpassing even his Master Jiraiya. To him, the third eye just meant she would have a better view of things when he got down to business. Especially since the third eye was a Sharingan, she could get instant slow mode as he did the deed. She would be addicted forever.

Don't let anyone tell you Naruto's ego wasn't massive.

*

Kakashi knew they were in trouble. They had been struggling with Madara previously, even when Sasuke had re-joined the battle after her quick breather. This new figure he could tell was going to be worse. The chakra he could sense coming from her was enormous, towering even Madara as the 10 tailed jinchuriki. If Naruto didn't wake up soon they'd be all in deep shit.

Just as it looked like the new figure was about to start her attack another figure just appeared in-between this new figure and themselves. This new figure was a sight for sore eyes as a fully restored Naruto stood there.

'Yo.' Spoke Naruto lazily with an equally lazy wave at Gai, Sasuke and himself. 

Kakashi had never been so proud in his life.

*

Naruto gave his fellow Konoha ninja a lazy wave. His eyes, however, were fixed on his target. He was on the hunt for some grade a MILF. His eyes tried to undress her but the kimono was large and bulky. He'd have to wait until he unwrapped his gift to see what surprise laid inside.

He could tell she was slightly taken aback by the look of hunger in his eyes. He wasn't surprised. From the story, the Sage had shown him he could easily see nobody had ever looked at her like that, not even her husband. They had all worshipped her as a goddess or feared her as a demon. Naruto did neither. He looked at her like prey. And while he would worship her eventually, it would be her calling out God's name.

While hunting his pray though he had to make sure they prey was willing. He wasn't into the whole against their will thing. Unless they wanted to roleplay it. Tsunade and Mei both had that kink, must be something about those in power wanting to pretend to lose it. Ga! He needed to stop thinking about those two, for now, he had a new pray to focus on.

He moved in front of Kaguya in an instant. He could tell she was surprised with his speed and instantly on guard. Lifting his hands into a familiar cross symbol, he could see Kaguya tense, before he shouted his technique.

'Reverse Harem no Jutsu!'

Naruto’s own teammates just groaned and slapped their hands over their faces. Although if you looked closely they both could be seen peeking through their fingers. Gai had an explosion of youth and crumpled to the ground with eyes wide in shock. Kakashi just figured Naruto had this handled so summoned his Icha Icha book from somewhere, all the while keeping a side eye on his student for when the sexy times came.

He was so proud of his beloved cute student.

Kaguya herself hadn’t moved. She was stricken stiff with shock and it only showed by the slight widening of her eyes. Then as moments passed her eyes started to slowly move around to the clones surrounded her.

Ten clones had spawned around her with the technique, all of them naked copies of Naruto. They weren’t identical copies though. While creating this technique his godfather had originally been against helping him with such a technique. And who could blame him, staring at ten naked guys is not most guys idea of fun. Naruto had talked him into it when he countered with the genius of this technique. A powerful jutsu to break through even the most hardened shell of Kunoichi.

During its development, Jiraiya had suggested finding the most attractive men to use as a template for the technique. Naruto had stopped him right there. What was better than one Naruto picking up the ladies? Ten Naruto picking up the ladies. Jiraiya found he couldn’t argue with that after some of the ladies his godson had picked up over the years.

Naruto, however, wanted to increase the effectiveness even further. If he was going to use different mean to copy from then he had to come up with something else to increase its power. Thus Naruto had come up with the idea to theme the members of his Reverse Harem no Jutsu.

Some looked like the had just climbed out of the water and were running their hands through their hair to get it out of their faces with a slight flick of their head. Some seemed to have spawned with small one-handed weights, slowing using them in their designed matter, sweat dripping down their bodies. Some had been spawned somehow pre-oiled up and doing a series of stretches that seemed to designed to titillate more than actual loosen up the muscles.

Kaguya’s eyes had finally stopped moving and had firmly settled back on Naruto. This worried Naruto slightly as this technique had never failed him before. He could see both Sakura and Sasuke off to the side drooling. And Sasuke hadn’t decided to be a girl that long ago.

Just as a bead of sweat started to drip down his forehead with his powerful technique being foiled he spotted it. A trickle of blood was flowing from Kaguya’s right nostril. As he watched the left nostril decided to join in with another trickle of blood. Slowly, feeling like it was in slow motion, her head blew back and a large fountain of blood burst from her nose.

‘//Yahtzee//!’

He moved swiftly catching her before she could hit the ground. Holding her face close to his as he stared into her eyes.

‘I believe someone has been a bad girl?’

The flush that sprung on her face was so cute that he couldn’t wait to get started. So he didn’t. Finding himself a rock he sat on it while laying Kaguya across his lap. Rubbing his hand gently on her hindquarters he leaned down towards her ear.

‘Bad girls get punished.’ He spoke while swatting the right cheek of her buttocks.

The squeak she let loose was adorable. He followed it up quickly with a swat on her left cheek.

‘If bad girls behave though then they might get a reward.”

Her nose started trickling blood again as she started to squirm in his lap.

/‘Some days it’s good to be me//.’/ Naruto thought as he paddled the bum of the progenitor of chakra. 

*

Sasuke looked at the face of Black Zetsu who had shock written all over it. She couldn’t blame him with all his boasting about his mother reviving and taking control of the world. He hadn’t been around long enough to realise the craziness that was Uzumaki Naruto.

She glanced to her side to see Sakura looking at her.

‘Sasuke’ Sakura spoke before stalling for a few moments. ‘Is Naruto spanking the progenitor of chakra? The Sage of Six Paths mother?’

Sasuke’s reply was short and to the point.

‘…yes.’

‘Are you as turned on as me?’ Sakura whispered back.

‘…yes.’

Sasuke wanted to lie. She really did. But after being around Naruto for so long she figured there was really no point anymore. Plus deny it she may but with her panting break and flushed face, no one was going to believe her anyway.

‘God damn you Naruto!’

*

Kakashi had never been so proud as he was right now and that was a big call. Even just counting the fourth shinobi war there was talk among the troops that he had managed to have a threesome with the Mizukage Mei and the Raikage's assistant Mabui. Had bought his dead mother back to life along with her best friend, his teammate's mother at that, and had a threesome with both of them. Also, possibly had a Sakura, Shizune and Yugao foursome in the medical tent.

He couldn't really confirm any of those but they had come along the rumour mill, and, well they sounded like something Jiraiya would write, which in turn was most likely something Naruto would do. He was 100 percent confident that at least one of these rumours were true.

He still remembered the day Jiraiya had returned to the village with a young Naruto in tow and had asked Kakashi to take a genin team that included young Naruto.

'No //offen//c//e// meant//Jiraiya//, but I think// me// taking on a //genin// team //under my wing//is a //terrible// idea. I'd be a horrible role model for such young impressionable minds.' Kakashi had told him.

Jiraiya// had stared at him intensely for a few moments before replying.

'It has to be you Kakashi. No one else can handle the boy.'

Kakashi's face became serious. 'The //Kyuubi//...?'

Jiraiya's// face broke into a grin before he continued speaking.

'The fox isn't the problem. How should I put this...?' He seemed to ponder for a while before seeming to randomly change subjects.

'You love //Icha//Icha// right?'

It was an almost rhetorical question as Kakashi nodded his head furiously.

'Do you remember a few years ago when things changed. The main character seemed to //all of a sudden// have an increase in his abilities, almost succeeding at such ridiculous challenges to complete his... tasks.'

Kakashi did remember the change in the novels. Things had almost seemed a bit ridiculous and may have turned people off if the //follow//-//up// scenes hadn't been so much more intense and passionate. It was then a lightbulb started to switch on in Kakashi's mind. His single //eye//-//widening// before staring at //Jiraiya// in shock.

Confirming his suspicions with a nod //Jiraiya// continued speaking.

'Those stories, my dear Kakashi, are based //on// Naruto. If anything, they are toned down for the book!'

If Kakashi's eye could //ha//ve// widened any //further// it would have.

'As you can see Kakashi... it has to be you. Anyone else would want to crush this god given gift Naruto possess//es//. Only you can nurture it till it blooms in full!'

As Kakashi's mind faded back into the present where he watched his now 17-year old student paddle the rump of the progenitor of chakra, he could only respect the decision of Jiraiya. That talent they had both help foster had become the power that saved the world.

A pair of tears dripped from both Kakashi's eyes. He himself wasn't sure if it was pride or the fact he no longer had his Sharingan to burn the memory of what was to come into his mind. It may have been both.

*

Naruto had used the technique passed to him by Old Floaty to undo the Infinite Tsukuyomi. He wasn’t sure how the sneaky old bastard had gotten that information into his head, but he wasn’t going to complain much, he was going to nail his mom later and he HAD just finished spanking her.

He had decided to open the Kage’s cocoons first as it sounded like the best idea. They could help keep everyone else under control as they were released. He was pretty sure there was going to be some panic going around anyway.

Well, that’s the reason he would tell people anyway. It surely had nothing to do with Tsunade and Mei have giant racks that he may be able to ‘accidentally’ bury his face in when they fell from their cocoons.

Damn, as much as he liked a nice ass nothing really could be a fantastic set of breasts.

In a mildly disappointing turn of events, both of them came out on their feet and look more stable than they had any right to after being trapped in such a powerful genjutsu.

He was about to explain to them what had happened when he copped the full force of Mei and Tsunade’s angry glare. Even he gulped a little a receiving that full force.

Tsunade was the one that broke the silence first, mainly because Mei was trying to disintegrate the person next to him with her eyes.

‘Who’s the hussy?’ Tsunade spoke in a short sharp tone.

Naruto himself had actually nearly forgotten about the lovely being next to him. Well next to him was a bit of an understatement since she seemed to be moulded into his side. It was kind of cute that a bit of a flash here, spanking there, and you got yourself one submissive goddess.

Unfortunately for Mei and Tsunade, Kaguya didn’t like the glare they were sending towards her master. The full force of her killing intent cause even the two Kage to quiver in fear.

It stopped almost as quickly as it started as a small squeak burst from Kaguya’s mouth. She really was cute when he spanked her.

‘Enough of that Kaguya-chan, these two are good… friends of mine.’ Naruto added diplomatically.

All the Kage’s eyes were on him at that point after feeling the killing intent coming from the woman.

‘So esteemed Kage, this is Kaguya. She’s the mother of the Sage of Six Paths and is the progenitor of chakra.”

All the Kage’s eyes widened comically at what Naruto had said and how nonchalantly he had spoken it.

‘She was a bad girl and took over Madara’s body and tried to enslave the world. Now she is a good girl who doesn’t try and enslave the world.’

They blinked. Details probably would have helped but those who knew Naruto by now knew they wouldn’t be forthcoming. He enjoyed trolling too much for him to stop.

They all stood more alert when a serious look came over his face.

‘Gaara. Raikage. Tsuchikage. I need you guys to help with finishing up the release of the genjustu that has everyone trapped.’ He barked out, not seeming to care one bit that he was giving orders to three of the most powerful people in the world.

‘Mei. Tsunade. I need you to escort me to a private tent with Kaguya. There you will help me make sure she stays a good girl.’

After his statement everything was silent. If crickets had survived the battle they would have been chirping.

Slowly a small blush started to creep over Tsunade’s face while Mei’s earlier anger dissolved in the face of a shit-eating grin.

‘Let’s go ladies. It’s time to keep the world saved. Repeatedly.’

Of the Kage the only one with a reaction for any period of time was Gaara. He had been around Naruto enough now to understand his eccentricities. So he just slapped a hand over his face and turned to walk towards the rest of the cocoons.
Sign up to rate and review this story