Categories > Original > Horror > A Railway's Forensic Files

Bertram

by LNER-NWR-Fanfics 0 reviews

Thomas seems so happy-go-lucky. But is that Thomas really Thomas?

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2018-03-18 - Updated: 2018-03-18 - 486 words - Complete

0Unrated
On the North Western Railway. Locomotives are dominant. Especially the steam locomotives. From tank engines to tender engines. These coal and water users are healthy for the environment. And really useful. But it was all over british news when Sir Bertram Topham Hatt passed away. This meant that there were no others in the Hatt Family Tree, this also meant that a new family tree would run the Island of Sodor. The Zorro Family Tree then stood up to the table. They were most famous for working in a large percentage of the British Transport Police Services, and some working in other businesses. The engines weren’t very happy to have a new family tree run the island. But they thought the controller would be nice, since they worked for the police. However, the new controller. ‘Aaron Zero Zorro’ didn’t work for the police. He was ruthless. That’s why he only worked for the BTP for 1 year. Before being fired for sexual harassment against a woman in Scotland. He then started working in the tugboat business. Where he became famous for being the leader of the ‘Z Stacks’ after the tall tales of the harbor he worked in, was adapted into the popular children’s series, titled ‘TUGS’

Mr. Zorro arrived. He was nothing but rude. His first day he already took a disliking to our Number 3, Henry. He also somehow took a liking to Diesel. However, the death of Bertram meant more passengers. More passengers meant more freight. More freight meant more work as a whole. More work meant more engines. A secondary controller was sent to the Island. He also starred in the television series ‘TUGS’

His name? Mr. Starr. Mr Zorro sold all the steam engines to Mr. Starr. Little did he know. The engines he sold were main characters in a television franchise similar to TUGS. Titled ‘Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends’ which ran until 2001. When the shows producer, Britt Allcroft. Left production after the flop of the movie, Thomas and the Magic Railroad, which released the year before. Mr. Starr and his fleet of engines, were getting more business because of the steam engines fame. One day, Derek (kids mistook as ‘Old Stuck Up’ as Derek was not named in the show) pulled into Brendam with an express train. That went the same way as Gordon’s, but goes farther onto the Mainland since Derek was a diesel. Derek pulled the same amount of coaches as Gordon, but Gordon ended up getting more passengers. The only reason the Dexpress, which was the nickname for it after Mr. Zorro renamed it to the Diesel Express. Derek was a villain in the television series. Therefore he was a villain in the eyes of children and parents. But Derek would always get the passengers ‘round Vicarstown. Since that’s where The Mainline Express stopped. This was when things started getting bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story