Categories > Original > Horror > A Railway's Forensic Files

War.

by LNER-NWR-Fanfics 0 reviews

This is Sodor. This is War. I can't take it anymore.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2018-03-18 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning. At Tidmouth Sheds. Gordon woke up to see Benny on the Turntable. All the engines were whistling at him and yelling at him.

‘Get off our island!’ Yelled Percy
‘You’re a disgrace to all engines!’ Shouted Gordon

‘You’re worthy of scrap!’ Insulted James

‘Go back to the LNER!’ Screamed Thomas

‘No.’ Benny calmly said.

Benny started to laugh
Percy became furious

‘Why are you laughing! Not only are you an incompetent twit!.. You’re insane too!’

Benny stared at Percy for a minute. Then rolled a few feet away from Tidmouth Sheds.

‘Alright boys! Come on out!’ Benny yelled.

Out came an army of diesels. All the engines were in complete shock. 49 British Transport Police Diesels not counting Benny.

‘There’s.. 49 of them!’ Percy said

‘Is he trying to kill us?!’ Thomas yelled
‘What did you do?!’
‘Gordon?.. Percy?..’

‘We didn’t do anything, Thomas!’ Gordon said

‘Stop arguing!’ Said James ‘We need Mr. Zorro’

‘My god, what is that scum going to do? He dug this hole in the first place!’ Thomas yelled
‘I’m putting an end to this.’

‘Stop Thomas.’ Said a voice.

It was Mr. Zorro who pulled out a pistol and tried to fight. Only to be shot down.

Mr Zorro’s body fell down on Thomas.

The engines whistled angrily. Their drivers came out from the basement. The engines charged out at Benny.

James was shot down by the police extremely early in the battle. His boiler exploded. His boiler started overheating from the gunshots and was cooked from the inside. Red filled the Sodor Skies. We couldn’t hide the war anymore. The BTPS went wild. Gordon and Percy were fighting off at least 16 of them at once. Thomas rolled in and shoved 4 of them off the line. Thomas then helped out Gordon and Percy and knocked 30 of them down. Percy went off and freed Henry. Who knocked off the remaining 16. Benny started to flee. He knocked down Thomas who came in his way. It was then Henry, Gordon and Percy who chased down Benny.

Benny was escaping. He made it to Brendam Docks were Thin Mickey was. ‘Here he is guys! Get em!’

A barrage of Sodor Engines charged out at Benny. Slamming him down off the line.



All the police engines and officers who fought in that war were fired, imprisoned and sentenced to death for the murder of James The Red Engine. Which was witnessed by many.
Sign up to rate and review this story