Categories > Original > Horror > A Railway's Forensic Files

Ronnington

by LNER-NWR-Fanfics 0 reviews

A New C o n t r o l l e r.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2018-03-18 - 486 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sir Ronnington arrived on the Island of Sodor and started controlling the railway. He was one of the best controllers we have ever had. One day. Percy arrived at Brendam Docks to see a familiar face. It was his brother, Patch.

‘Bloody Hell! Patch? How? Weren’t you scrapped?!’ Percy exclaimed.

‘Well. Almost. But Sir Ronnington saved me from scrap! He got me 75% off too!’ Patch said happily

‘Pah! I would be pissed if I was sold on sale..’ Percy said angrily

‘Oh what a nice reunion.’ Said Gordon who was allowed to pull coaches again. Derek was sent away by Sir Ronnington. As he was useless in the hot weather. Breaking down left right and center.

‘Buzz off, A0.’ Said Patch as he blew steam at Gordon.
Gordon angrily puffed away.

This is when the railways started getting more peaceful. New companies on Sodor opened up thanks to Sir Ronnington. Sodor Research Company and Sodor Police Services, as examples. Henry left to The Other Railway which brought frowns to all our faces. As the years had went by and the contracts had already been signed. But a new engine came by, who was related to Michael. His name was Jackson. He was all blue. Unlike Michael who was red. Jackson worked mostly at the Sodor Research Complex. Where he delivered chemicals and sometimes foreign scientists from Vicarstown. You can see him in the night. Gordon was put to pulling the Flying Kipper. He would see LNER Diesels and Jackson. Gordon missed Henry, but he thought he’d be happy that he was the one pulling the Flying Kipper. The railways ran smoothly. But the railway started getting less and less business as the good old steam trains we’ve come to know and love are getting old. They were rusting slowly. They’d creak and crack. A prime example is Thomas The Tank Engine. He runs a branchline that doesn’t go ‘Fast’ like the Wild Nor’ Wester. So as he kept rusting, less and less passengers came. Thomas was very sad when he heard that his branchline was shutting down due to low business. Thomas pulled into Brendam Docks, double heading a train with Diesel. He didn’t complain he was so sad. Diesel tried to cheer him up.

‘Come on, Thomas. Normally I would be mad with you if you were talkative but this just feels boring when you're so damn depressed.’

‘My branchline was shut down, Diesel. What do you expect me to be? All joyful?’ Said Thomas sadly.

‘Well I’m sure Sir Ronnington will reopen your branchline if our railway gets more business! He’s nice like that!’
Diesel said happily. This made Thomas hopeful.

‘You know what Diesel? Maybe you're right. Let’s work as hard as we can.’

The engines met Percy who had just heard a scary story from Arry and Bert. He was shivering in fear.
Sign up to rate and review this story