Categories > Original > Horror > A Railway's Forensic Files

Revelations

by LNER-NWR-Fanfics 0 reviews

???

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2018-03-18 - 436 words - Complete

0Unrated
The door shut behind him. It was survival from now to 12:00 AM. Thomas and Thomas’ driver put the lamp out. The saw multiple Percy’s. Failed biohazard creations that had gone wrong. Bloody faces. Skeleton Jaws under a normal look face. Some had no face at all. There were a bunch of different versions of all his friends. They were fake. Thomas discovered it the same way Percy did. With the information given to him…

He chuffed forward. He saw the body of.. Benny? ‘Property of Sodor Research Company’

‘What the hell?’ Thomas said with extreme fear in his voice.

At the end of his shift. Thomas and his driver discovered more then they should have. Yet survived. With close calls along the way. - Sir Ronnington and Mr. Routh were sent to the railway the same time as Mr. Starr was. Mr Starr’s death was the money-saving-scheme of Sir Ronnington, Mr. Routh and Mr. Zorro. The attack of Benny was a scheme of Routh and Ronnington, unknown to Zorro. The plan was - Benny would chase down Henry, to give a reason for these fake officers to attack Sodor. Mr. Zorro would think that the attack was real. Try to fight, but be shot down, by Sodor Research Staff - in suits. While engines are fighting, Illegal actions - Human Biofusion to be exact, would be going on behind the scenes. Instead of legally going to Muffle Mountain Incorporated to have Non-Faceless Trains made, without the use of humans. James was going to be modified at Crovan's Gate the night before. To have a weak boiler, able to be destroyed - by gunshots. More engines were being created at the Sodor Research Complex under the cover of night. These included Adrien and Gracie. All other instances during this time were planned as well…

Thomas was sent to Sector 07 to be disposed of, then recreated with Illegal Biofusion and Hypnosia. But he survived it. This was not the plan. So for an entire 50 years. Sir Ronnington and Mr. Routh locked Thomas and his driver and firemen up in Sector 07.1. They survived that too..



The Driver and Firemen were killed in an electric chair, for knowing too much. Thomas’ paint was taken away, replaced with: ‘PROPERTY OF: SODOR RESEARCH LTD.’

Some claim they’ve seen Thomas, or heard his ghostly whistle. But they’ve been deemed myth’s by the public. But questions still linger: What does Thomas do during the day? And is. Thomas. Still. Alive? These questions may never be answered. Thomas was replaced by a steam engine with an animatronic face after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story