Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Don't Judge On What You See

Chapter Six - In Green House One

by mmaredding-chase07 0 reviews

Nichole

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2018-04-16 - Updated: 2018-05-01 - 652 words

0Illiterate
Chapter Six - In Greenhouse One

Nichole

As I ran out of the school and towards the greenhouses, I crashed into someone.
“Gah!” the person yelped, falling to the ground.

“Sorry!” I exclaimed scrambling to my feet. I found myself face to face with the most beautiful boy that I had ever seen. He was extremely pale, with light blond hair, and steely grey eyes that seemed to stare right into my soul. He brushed himself off before looking up at me. “Are you okay?” I asked, slightly mesmerized.

“Er, yes, thank you.” His cheeks were tinted pink, and he quickly looked at the ground. “I am sorry for crashing into you.”

“Oh, no, it was my fault, I’m sure.” I felt myself begin to blush. My palms are sweaty. I think I might have the flu.

“Draco! Are you okay?” screeched a voice, and a dark-haired girl seemed to swoop down upon him, fussing over the poor boy. Draco. That must be his name. Draco like Dragon. I love it.

“Pansy, I’m fine, get off,” He muttered, trying to push her away. I stifled a giggle. She had messed up his hair. He glanced back at me, his face burning.

“Here, your hair, it’s uh, a little messy,” I giggled and reached over, fixing it for him. He smiled at me shyly.

“Thanks.”

“No problem,” I started to walk into the greenhouse, as did he. We both attempted to walk through the doorway at the same time, which didn’t go too well. He stepped back and gestured, allowing me to go first, like a gentleman. I walked through, still blushing. I took a position at a table, next to Draco, and was joined by some other Slytherins. One I recognized as William’s little sister, Genevieve, her grey eyes studied me wearily from behind her short curtain of blond hair. She was beautiful. Sadly, I was pulled from my starring as the professor started. In the first Herbology class, we were told that we would be able to learn about all kinds of magical plants, but that we wouldn’t be able to work with any plants until second year. No one, especially the Slytherins, seemed that disappointed. Apparently, dangerous plants were not favored by the house of snakes. Halfway through the lesson, Draco began to stab me with his quill.

“Yes?” I hissed, never taking my eyes off of the blackboard as I furiously scribbled notes.

“You never told me your name.” He whispered back. I felt his eyes on me.

“Nicole,” I told him. His brow furrowed.

“I’m going to call you Nico. I like that.” He decided. I glanced at him. “Nico and Draco. Nice isn’t?” I shrugged, returning my attention to my notes. “Well, I like it,” Draco declared, crossing his arms over his chest. I still said nothing.

“You talk as much as Guinevere,” muttered Draco, pouting slightly. I looked up at him.


“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“You barely talk at all,” He stated, almost as if it was obvious.

“Well, I’m trying to focus!” I huffed, rolling my eyes at him. He continued to pout, but fell silent.

“You’re pretty,” He piped up. I smiled slightly as I continued to copy down what the professor was saying.

"You are too," I replied. Draco frowned slightly.

"No, that's no right. Boys can't be pretty." He whined, shaking his head. I nodded stubbornly.

"Yes, they can. Anyone can be pretty. Pretty is an adjective." He was still frowning

"No, boys are handsome, and girls are pretty." I felt him getting angry, so I backed down reluctantly. I didn't need to get into a fight already, especially not with a Slytherin. I have heard that they are ruthless.

“Fine, you’re very handsome.” I said, causing Draco to smile brightly.

“Thank you,” He replied.

(Unfinished/ unedited)
Sign up to rate and review this story