Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter Three: Goodbyes are the hardest

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-05-29 - 852 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three
Goodbyes are the hardest

GET UP! NOW! REA!
My mother shouted.
Ma, I’m sleepy though. Can’t I sleep in for a little while longer I whined?
NO! Now get up she stated.
Mother walks over to my bedside and suddenly rips the cover from off me.
Mom, don’t be this way. I whined furthermore.
No can do sweetie, you must get up early and get down there with Brianna to get settled into your dorms and get your schedules. What better way than to go early, instead of having to stand in a long line. Mom stated with her hands on her hips with a knowing expression on her face.
Okay, I’m getting up now. I remarked getting up while sleepily rubbing my hands on my face.
(Enters the bathroom)
Glancing in my mirror, I nearly died. I looked a “HOT MESS!”
Quickly running water in the basin. I waited until it was the right amount then placed the cork in. applying warm water to my face, I then slowly began to pamper my face with my facial cleanser. Afterwards, I applied my face mask. After applying, I daintily stepped into the shower as if one wrong move could land me in the afterlife.
(20minutes later)
Stepping out of the shower, I immediately went back to the sink and picked up my toothbrush while holding the toothpaste in my right hand.
After brushing my teeth for 10 minutes straight I bent over the basin and began rinsing my mouth out. Afterwards, I took the face mask off then applied warm water to my now smooth face.
Wiping my face, with my dry towel I let out a content sigh just as Brianna tapped on the door.
Girl, if you don’t get a move on. We need to get on the road (ASAP) she stated.
Okay, okay. I’m coming. After gurgling my mouth with Listerine and rinsing my mouth I came out the bathroom with my body clad in a blue towel.
“Get lost” so I can get ready I retorted to Brianna who sat on my bed looking at photos of Taehyung. Who she was big time crushing on for the longest.
Okay, Miss. Bossy she teased rolling her eyes at me as she made her way out of my room while still looking at the picture of Taehyung.
******************(Sighing)
I immediately entered my walk-in closet, a good thing about this college is that they no longer force you to wear the standard uniform. Thank goodness, I sighed. I didn’t want to be looking like a life-sized sunflower.
(10 minutes)
Fully clad in camouflage cargos with an all-black halter top that had an all-white tank top underneath it for extra protection of my body.
Topping it all off, I added golden bracelets on my wrists as I stepped into my black converse highs.
Not really in the mood for being extravagant on the hair, I decided to braid it into twin pigtails with my baby hair curled and hanging down on the sides of my hair, giving it at a cute look, despite my tomboyish appearance.
******************
(Walks out bedroom with belongings)
Hand on my suitcase, and my duffle bag over my shoulder along with my laptop case dangling from my right hand. I made my way into the living room to see my mother and brother expectantly waiting for me to appear.
Sis. My brother retorted coming forth with tears brimming his eyes. I’ll miss you. He sobbed while holding onto my shoulders as he cried his heart out.
I’ll miss you too, as tears formed in my eyes seeing him so weak and vulnerable like this. I’m so used to seeing him being cocky. I never expected to see him shed tears for me.
I’m not far bro. we can always video chat anytime. Also, try not to stay up too much on
over-watch I advised pulling him into a hug and kissing him on the cheek.
“I won’t” he mumbled still sniffling against my shoulder.
Rea. My mother called. Glancing I noticed tears brimming her eyes too, as she came forth and hugged me along with Cameron.
Be sure to take care of yourself and don’t stay up too late on that computer looking at BTS. She reprimanded me while eyeing me in the eyes with sternness yet at the same time shedding tears as I was about to depart for college.
“I won’t, I promise mom,” I said while returning both my mother’s and Cameron’s heartwarming embrace.
Ahem
Sorry to interrupt Miss. Johnson. Rea and I must get going Brianna stated as she too embraced my mother and Cameron.
Sure, sure. You two go on and get going then mother stated as she held Cameron in her arms who was still sobbing.
“Bye, sis.” I love you. Cameron stated as he reached out and held my hand before giving my cheek a peck.
“I love you too, Cameron.”
After that I was gone, heading off to my life’s newest destination.
College life.
Sign up to rate and review this story