Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter Four: Keep Calm & Relax Rea!

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-05-29 - 1271 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four
Keep Calm & Relax Rea!
Hello! College life! I remarked as I slid into the passenger seat. Brianna chuckled in response as she placed both of our belongings into the backseat before getting behind the driver’s seat and starting up the engine.
Seconds later, we took off for our newest step in life. College life.
(3hrs later)
After driving for three hours, we were nearly close to the college. Brianna and I stopped for refreshments once more. This was literally the 5th time in counting it’s like the food we consumed wasn’t hitting the spot at all.
Girl, I honestly don’t get how we are still able to digest food then we’ve already done. Brianna stated while coming back with two Big ’N Tasty’s one for her and one for me. Along with a bottle of coke for both of us.
Me neither, are we even human anymore. I remarked laughing slightly as I cautiously unscrewed the cap on my coke.
Unfortunately, I think we aren’t. We’ve been eating like our moms haven’t been feeding us. Brianna remarked.
"I know right, I said in agreement."
"We are eating like it’s ‘THE END’ of the world."
What’s the rush, I furthermore stated as I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly?
I honestly don’t know either Brianna answered biting into her burger. Shortly afterward a moan escaped her mouth. Earning us weird glances.
Girl, control your moans people are looking at us weirdly. I harshly whispered covering my face behind my snapback.
My bad, she chuckled.
I didn’t answer just raised my eyebrow at her. Shortly afterward I spotted a group of guys into the restaurant with shades and masks covering their faces.
I nearly lost it, as I saw one of them glance over at us. The one glancing happened to run his hands through his hair while staring back at me.
Could he be Jimin I mentally questioned myself?
However, upon not noticing the dangling silver earring he occasionally wears, or any hint of a ring I began to doubt it was Park Jimin himself.
However, my silly assumptions changed when I noticed four silver colored rings were adorning his left hand.
The thick bands covering up his entire finger as he once more ran his hand through his ebony colored locks that fell over his forehead.
“Omo, he’s Jimin,” I whispered to Brianna quietly.
Omo, where?! She asked timidly as she took a huge breath.
10 spaces back from us, they’re in line. I whispered. They’re going to eat here, oh my gosh. My heart! I gasped. Too loudly, as they all turned in our direction. The impact was too much to handle that I accidentally leaned back in the wrong direction. Instead of my back resting on the chair, like it normally should.
I felt nothing in return.
Moments later, I found the reason why. I was falling out of the chair sideways.
“Ahh!” Brianna! HELP ME!!! I exclaimed. Shortly afterward I felt myself being engulfed in a strong pair of masculine arms.
T-Thank you. I mumbled slowly raising my head. Beautiful brown eyes met mines. The eyes belonging to “Park freaking Jimin”
Omo, I mentally shouted.
“Are you, all right?” he asked in his cute standard dialect.
Y-yes, I’m all right, thanks so much. That friend of mines is no good. I remarked tsking.
Jimin slightly chuckled. She tried to catch you but just as she got up her foot got caught underneath the metal bars of her chair, therefore, causing her to almost land on her face in the process.
Fortunately for her, Taehyung was on my trails as I came to stop you from falling Jimin stated.
“Oh, my gosh.” Thank goodness for you both being here. I remarked. Slowly taking his hands in mines I shook it in gratitude.
Thanks so much. I retorted. May I have an autograph. I’m a huge fan of yours I admitted smiling as I nervously shifted my weight onto my left leg.
“Sure,” Jimin stated as he pulled out an ink pen from his pants pockets all while managing to look incredibly hot while doing so.
“Where would you like me to put it.”
Jimin inquired as he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
I would like you to put it here. I gestured to my phone case. Which happened to be him. I admit I was embarrassed as he saw it. It was a picture of him during a fan meet where he had on a white blouse and black pants. He was pushing his hair back in the picture.
“I see, your #TeamChimChim eh?” he asked quirking one of his eyebrows as he stared into my eyes.
Yes, I am. I admitted handing him my phone. While in the process of handing my phone to him I accidentally brushed my hand against his hand.
Inaudibly gasping, I quickly moved my hand back to my side as I bite down on my lip. A habit I did when I’m nervous.
Smirking, Jimin began autographing my phone case. However, it seemed like he took his slow time autographing it intentionally.
As I’ve happened to catch him openly looking at me multiple of times now.
Before he officially handed me back my cellphone, Jimin openly touched my hands before holding onto them. It was nice meeting you.
May I know your name? he asked quirking his eyebrows at me as he waited for an answer.
"It’s Rea," I said meeting his charming gaze.
Nice to meet you, Rea, he remarked before bending down and planting a kiss on both of my hands before handing me back my cell phone.
“Likewise, I remarked.”
Smiling pleasantly, I watched him walk away as he said over his shoulders
“I sure hope I get to meet you on campus.”
You’re a student, aren’t you?
He asked.
Yes, I am. I replied
“Good, hopefully, I’ll be seeing you around on campus then.” He smiled before making his way back over to the rest of the guys.
******************
[Mentally screams, on the inside]
OMO exclaimed rather loudly. While Brianna, on the other hand, shouted out.
“They’re here in the flesh!” OMO, Taehyung held me! she further exclaimed.
Her outburst caused the guys to burst out laughing. Especially Taehyung as he displayed his “Box-shaped smile”
Jimin, on the other hand, snorted along with Jungkook. They both couldn’t contain the bouts of laughter escaping from their lips. Shortly afterward they burst out laughing rambunctiously.
“OMO, KYEOPTA!!!!”
I exclaimed before my eyes met Jim's smile.
“Girl he’s looking at me.”
I whispered to Brianna.
“Pabo, you better wave back.”
Make it obvious you’ve acknowledged him Brianna stated as she acknowledged Tae’s gaze on her as well.
Laughing nervously. I waved back mouthing “Hi”
He smiled as he waved in response. “Nice meeting you.” Your smile is beautiful Rea.
“Awe, thanks.”
I remarked before averting my gaze to Brianna who was sending hearts to Taehyung who openly smiled and pretended to catch them.
Noticing movement to my left, I looked back to see Jimin sending hearts my way as well.
Smiling, I caught them as well before mouthing.
“I’ll see you around Jimin.”
“Likewise, he said back.” winking shortly afterward to which I smiled in response then turned around to walk out of the restaurant with Brianna beside me clutching her phone case which held a signed autograph from Taehyung with a winking emoticon beside his signature “TaeTae with a heart”
******************


Sign up to rate and review this story