Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter Five: Keep Calm & Relax Rea! Prt 2

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-05-29 - 3236 words

0Unrated

Chapter Five
Keep Calm & Relax Rea! Prt2
~~~~~~~~~~
“OH, MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Brianna screamed once we were safely inside her midnight blue colored 2008 Malibu. Did you see what just happened!? She exclaimed reclining in her seat as her curly chestnut colored hair tumbled down her shoulders.
“Freaking Taehyung, signed an autograph for me! let alone stopped my foolish behind from going through the ground.” She further exclaimed running her hands through her hair.
Yes, I saw that! And oh, my freaking gosh Jimin signed an autograph for me as well!!!!!!
I exclaimed running a hand through my own curls.
“How can this day get any better than this!”
We both exclaimed together before looking over at one another and burst out laughing.
“They have absolutely made my day,” Brianna remarked. I hope they are attending the same Performing Arts School that we are attending.
The school year will be worth it for sure then.
“Oh, my gosh.”
Don’t even get me started. I managed to reply. You’re trying to kill me. Jimin alone could cause my early demise.
“Yeah, you sure right about that.”
Brianna remarked chuckling.
Besides that little bit of information, they showed us.
If they did happen to attend our school do you know how much commotion they would be causing?!
I emphasized imagining the scene play out in my mind’s eye.
“Girl, you and I both know. That we very well don’t wish to know the answer to that.”
Brianna remarked.
You and I alone would be so done for every class period. I remarked placing my hand on my chest as a wave of goosebumps began to make its way to my body.
“You sure right about that.”
Brianna replied smiling nervously.
[TIME SKIP||Parking Lot]
Locking the doors, both Brianna and I made our way onto campus, looking for the building leading to “Student Orientation”
After nearly 5 minutes of observation, we finally spotted it.
Adjusting our baggage’s, we began making our way towards the tall building. Once within the facility, we found an empty seat and sat down.
Shortly afterward two revolving doors to our left opened revealing a group of 7 hot guys entering rather fabulously. The boy in the lead happened to be sporting shades as he ran his hand through his ebony locks rather seductively.
[Gasping; Rea covered her mouth]
The moment I covered my mouth the principal of the school began to speak.
[He begins to clear his throat, shortly after he takes a sip from his water bottle]
Settle down everyone he said as he got everyone’s complete attention.
Turning to the seven guys who just entered the room, he motioned for them to sit beside Brianna and Rea in the remaining empty seats to their left.
After they had taken their seats.
The principal began to say what he intended to say before being interrupted by the unexpected appearance of the seven guys.
“Welcome to Performing Arts School of Seoul!”
We hope that you become the very best in whatever major you have set yourself to achieve the 4yrs that you are with us.
My name is Mr. Spades, feel welcome to meet with me in my office if you have any concerns.
Turning his head to the woman beside him.
Meet my wife. Mrs. Spades she’s your homeroom teacher. She’ll also oversee the Performing Arts & Dance class.
She’s a major in Performing Arts & Dance must I say so myself Mr. Spades stated leaning over and pecking his wife on the cheek.
She smiled in return.
Furthermore, you all have assigned roommates. Mr. Spades further went on to announce. I’m betting you all want to know ahead of time who’s it is. However, I like to surprise my students with the unknown. It’s best not knowing.
I hope you all become great friends with your assigned housemate he further stated.
Fixing his spectacles, while running a hand through his thick head of black hair he smiled.
Your assigned schedules will be handed to you shortly. Also as a short reminder, your roommate and you will have majorly all classes together as a way for you both to get better acquainted with one another throughout the semester.
Be sure to come up and get the key to your dorm shortly. Mr. Spades went on to further say as he reached over and grabbed his wife’s hand before planting a kiss on it.
I’m sure, you’ll all love the roommates that you’ve been placed with.
Mr. Spades stated turning his attention back to the entire room full of students.
“Girl, he must not know that the only person I would be satisfied with as my roommate would be Kim to the freaking Taehyung.”
Brianna stated while she used the rubber band that was previously around her wrist to tie her hair up into a ponytail.
“I figured, you would say that.”
I replied sneering at her.
It’s Taehyung 24/7 for you. All day long. I scolded smiling at her.
“Girl, you know it.”
She admitted. Besides you can’t be talking, it’s always Jimin, this and that with you too boo.
Two can play this game Brianna cooed turning her head around as she noticed that Mr. Spades were calling everyone up according to the row they were seated in.
[Mr. Spades begin taking attendance].
Wave your hands in the air, once your name is announced. I want to make sure everyone is in attendance before I began calling you all down to pick up your assigned key to your dorms.
Everyone in attendance shouted back “Yes Sir”
All at once bringing a smile onto Mr. & Mrs. Spades faces.
[An 1hrs later; exiting the auditorium]
Girl, what should we do now. I’m not ready to go back to my dorm just yet.
Brianna remarked.
Me neither girl I answered back.
Let’s go sightseeing around campus I suggested.
“Sure, that sounds good.”
However, before doing so let’s put these back in the car until the time comes when we decide to check out our dorms.
Brianna replied gesturing to our baggage’s.
“Sure, let’s do that.”
These are just extra baggage. I said while making my way over to Brianna’s car.
[1hr later; both are still strolling around].
Girl, look over there. I replied pointing to the group of guys, hanging out.
“Where?!” Brianna asked.
3 o’clock. I replied. You’ll find your heartthrob shortly afterward.
Brianna glanced over and gasped.
She happened to spot. Taehyung.
Gasping Brianna mumbled under her breath. I should have glanced over when Rea did. I would have known that it was BTS sitting beside us during the lecture.
Now that I’m now just finding out, I feel so disrespected by Taehyung. Especially since he’s wearing a bandana around his head and letting his mocha colored locks fall over it.
“This boy is just so disrespectful.”
Brianna remarked running her hands through her hair, as she took in shallow breaths.
Tell me about it, I stated.
Jimin happened to glance up at the exact same moment and look at her.
“Omo, why!!!!”
I whined eliciting a chuckle from Brianna as my eyes met with Jimin’s coffee-colored ones.
“Nah, boo.”
Change that “WHY!” to a “YES!”
Brianna corrected me as she began smirking.
“Argh!”
He’s coming over here. What should I do!?
I further rambled on.
“ACT COOL” Brianna stated.
While she adjusted her purse.
“Easy said than done.” I remarked right as he was getting closer to where I stood.”
“Hey, Rea.”
Seems like faith is working out for us greatly. He chuckled softly.
“Oh, my heart!”
“Hello, Jimin.”
I replied. Smiling warmly back at him. Although inside I felt like Negara Falls had stopped flowing.
“It feels nice, knowing that we can get to know each other furthermore now.”
Jimin stated. Never once, did he stop running his hand through his locks as he talked to me.
“I know right, same here.”
I admitted before reaching inside my rucksack for a bottle of water. My throat has officially stopped producing saliva the moment Jimin stepped in front of me.
“Do I make you nervous!?” he asked me as he raised an eyebrow at me.
“Y-Yes, you do.” I softly admitted taking another swig from my water bottle.
“Oh, don’t be.”
I don’t bite. He remarked tilting his head to the side.
“Haha.” Okay, I’ll try. I replied laughing nervously.
“I’m sorry for interrupting, but I’ll be departing from the both of you now so that you both can become better acquainted.
Bri suddenly announced.
Glancing over I pleaded with her to stay with my eyes. She smiled back at me knowingly before she left me standing there beside Jimin.
“So…” Jimin said while looking at me.
“What do you have planned for the moment?”
Nothing much. We were just taking a stroll before I spotted you hanging with the guys. I stated.
“Oh, would you like to continue strolling?”
Jimin asked.
“I would love too. However, I wouldn’t be taking you from anything major, would I?” I asked.
No, you wouldn’t be. We weren’t really talking about anything serious. Jimin replied.
“Oh, then in that case. Sure, I would like to continue strolling along with you.”
Jimin smiled softly at her.
“Follow me.”
Okay. I replied walking alongside him.
“I’ve noticed that there were nice area’s to lounge in while the guys and I were settling into our dorms.” Jimin retorted.
“Ooh, nice.”
What did you see? I asked tilting my head to the side.
“I’d rather show you than tell you,” Jimin remarked.
“Okay, let’s do just that then,” I remarked filling a rush of adrenaline course through my veins.
“Deal!” Jimin retorted taking my hand in his before he began walking.
Freezing up in the inside, I couldn’t help but look down to our connected hands.
“OMO, he’s holding my hand.”
Inner me screamed.
While on the other hand my calmer inner self-said “Omo, is it all right for me to continue letting him hold my hand like this!? He’s softly killing me on the inside and he doesn’t even have a clue about it.
I snickered as my thoughts began to get the best of me.
Remembering that I wasn’t alone I immediately grew silent as Jimin glanced over at me.
“What’s so funny?” he asked smiling back at me.
“Oh, n-nothing I stammered.” While quickly averting my eyes back to the front of me.
“Mhm, that sure doesn’t seem like it was over nothing.” Jimin retorted giving my hand a soft squeeze.
“Sighing within I gave into him.”
If you must know I laughed because this was so unexpected. You are holding my hand.
I gestured to our clasped hands.
You mentally brought out my inner fangirl I admitted quietly.
“Oh, did I?” he asked cocking an eyebrow while smirking.
“Yes, I stuttered.” Bashfully lowering my head.
“Oh! What do we have here?” Jimin teased softly.
You falling for me or what? He teased.
On the level of a fangirl, then yes. I replied.
“Wow, so honest and upfront.”
It’s rare to see an army this honest up front. Jimin stated while smiling.
“Maybe, they weren’t as confident as me to admit it,” I remarked. Walking a bit faster.
“True; and whoa slow down.”
He chuckled. What’s the rush for?
“The little creek down there is so inviting.”
I replied. Slightly slowing down to adjust to his pace.
“Oh, you don’t say.”
Jimin remarked.
That’s exactly where I was taking you.
“Jinjja!?” I asked turning to look at him.
“Yes, jinjja.”
Jimin retorted smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaching the small creek. I immediately sat down along the bank and began running my hands through the water.
“I’m guessing you have officially marked this spot as your favorite for now.”
Jimin asked chuckling softly.
Si, I replied.
This water feels so good, I never expected a campus to have its very own creek. I figured it would be an endless number of trees throughout the entire campus.
“Well, aren’t you wrong.”
Be ready to be further surprised. Seoul is full of surprises.
Jimin remarked coming to sit beside me.
“Omo, jinjja,” I asked again still not believing it.
“Yes, jinjja” Jimin further stated.
The song we recently released “With Seoul” is proof of it, there’s so much about Seoul that makes it memorable and a very popular place that tourists find themselves going to.
Jimin remarked.
I absolutely love that song. I remarked sighing.
It’s been on repeat for a while now. I admitted twirling a strand of my hair around my finger.
“Jinjja!”
Jimin asked.
“Yes, jinjja!”
I really love it. It’s so beautiful.
Your vocals and Jungkook’s throughout the song had me near death I admitted chuckling.
“Wow, Daebak.”
Jimin stated.
It feels good to know that our song made you feel that sort of way.
He remarked chuckling as he shook his head at me while I continued twirling a strand of my hair around my finger absentmindedly.
“I’m pretty sure, everyone loves it.”
Especially the girls, that were nearly collapsing upon seeing you guys enter the auditorium earlier I said while laughing merrily.
“I’m pretty sure they do too.”
Jimin replied laughing as well.
“This is still hard to digest.”
I replied.
“We’re literally attending the same college. I never saw it coming.”
“I know right, me too.”
However, I’m enjoying this.
You’re a cool person to get to know.
Jimin stated.
You really think so? I asked quirking an eyebrow questioningly.
“Yes, I really think so.”
He stated.
You’re honest, a cool down to earth person.
This is the first for me that I can have a mellow conversation with a fangirl without her nearly passing out.
“Jinjja?” I asked laughing full heartedly.
You’ve had that happen to you?
“Yes, jinjja.”
Yes, I’ve had it happen. Tons of times. The girl nearly died from squealing too much. She turned as red as a chili pepper.
(A/N: I’m still not over the fact that Kookie made fun of his size).
“Omo, poor girl.”
She for sure was on cloud nine. I stated as I gestured to Jimin.
“Maybe too high up on cloud 9.”
Jimin interjected.
Shrugging his shoulders as he caught sight of me pointing at him.
“I don’t blame her.”
I retorted. Shortly afterward I regretted it as I noticed Jimin looking at me intensely.
“Oh, and how come you don’t blame her?”
He questioned placing his hands inside his pants pockets.
“You really want to know.”
I asked.
“Yes, tell me, Rea.”
Okay, you asked for it.
First and for most, I nearly fainted upon seeing a fan-made video of you on YouTube once.
"Did I forget to mention that the song in the background didn’t make it any better for me."
They just had to play “Put it on me,” I said as an exasperated sigh escaped from my parted lips.
Thanks to them, I nearly died and came back 3x.
“Brianna literally recorded me.”
Till this day, she would play it and intentionally raise the volume up and skip it to the part where I’m screaming as I nearly fall off my bed along with my laptop.
“Wow, you must have been really high up on that cloud.”
Jimin retorted laughing.
Yes, I was indeed.
Then as if that one wasn’t enough for me, another fan-made video of you came on afterward.
This one had “Own it” as the background music. Argh! The choice of video’s they used in this one made me feel so disrespected, not to mention you running your hands through your hair and biting your lip.
Never had I felt so disrespected in all the 20yrs I’ve been living. I retorted biting down on my bottom lip.
“Wow, you sure know me inside and out.”
Jimin said coming to stand beside me as he was pacing back in forth in the distance as I retold him all that happened.
“I wouldn’t say that. I replied snickering.”
I just happen to be an innocent fangirl of Park Jimin and BTS in general. It’s kind of ironic how “I Need U” was what brought me in, although at the time I didn’t know who you guys were LOL.
The video just randomly played.
“We have a way of making ourselves known.”
Jimin answered cockily.
I can see that. I answered.
What’s also shocking is that I’m not nearly dying.
While talking with you. I figured I would be suffering from near heart attacks.
However, that’s not happening.
I stated titling my head as I pondered over my own weird behavior.
“Maybe, it’s because I’m such a down to earth fella.”
Despite how I appear on screen, I’m a pretty laid back and chill kind of guy.
Jimin stated running his hand through his locks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoa, what time is it!? I asked quickly getting up from the ground.
It’s 8:30 pm.
Jimin retorted putting his hand back inside his pants pocket while glancing at me.
“Omo, we talked for nearly 5hrs.”
I exclaimed quickly grabbing my rucksack off the ground.
We should head back.
Argh! Brianna’s going to flip. I grumbled while untying my hair and running my hands through the curls now that their let down and free.
Calm down, I got you.
Jimin retorted taking the lead.
“Okay, cool.”
I replied following along behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl! Thank goodness. You had me worried sick. You’ve been M.I.A. (Missing in Action) for almost 5hrs now Brianna said.
I know, I replied.
Sorry, I lost track of time while hanging out with Jimin.
“Aigoo!”
You better not had been doing something you shouldn’t have.
Brianna remarked knowing that Rea would get flustered.
“Ani!”
We weren’t I replied waving my hands frantically in front of my face as the guys all started laughing.
“What she said.”
Jimin retorted.
We only spoke, that’s all Brianna.
Besides, if we did. You’d know.
Jimin retorted cockily.
Turning my head to look at him I nervously blinked my eyes and bit my bottom lip, as he looked back at me and winked.
“Omo, not the heart!” inner me squealed.
“Well, that’s good.”
Besides, Rea’s a chicken. She would have gone beet silent had you even did so much as kiss her cheek. Brianna remarked laughing.
“Shush!”
I retorted feeling myself getting flustered.
“What it’s the truth.”
Brianna remarked winking at me.
“Whatever, hand over the keys.” I need to get my baggage my dorm isn’t too far from here.”
According to this map. I retorted placing it back inside my rucksack.
“Jimin, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I retorted smiling up at him softly.
(A/N: Jimin’s taller, than me. I’m literally 5’1 to his 5’8. That’s practically considered fun-sized. LOL)
“Likewise, have a safe night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.”
Jimin retorted smiling cheekily at me.
While Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Taehyung, and Jungkook smiled at what Jimin said to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story