Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter Six: Rude Awakening

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-05-29 - 1101 words

0Unrated
[*Chapter Six
Rude Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Phew, finally. I huffed."
After I finished hauling my huge over-sized duffle bag up 10 flights of stairs.
(A/N: That’s what she thought).
While Brianna, came running up the stairs behind me with my laptop tote in her hand.
“Girl, you almost forgot about your “Baby” she retorted handing me my laptop tote.
“Omo, thank goodness” you caught me just in time I replied.
I wouldn’t know what to do without this bad boy.
“Tell me about it.”
You walk so darn fast. What are you on!? Like Seriously though!?
Brianna teased. You took off like a freaking jet.
Not to mention Jimin had a good view of your buns girl, you sure was working it too.
“No way.”
I remarked, blushing.
You make it seem like I sashayed on purpose. The only reason I excused myself was that of you in the first place. I huffed out before pinching Brianna’s arm.
“Ouch!”
You little squirrel. It’s not my fault you’re such a chicken.
Brianna howled rubbing her arm.
Well, excuse me for being the chicken that I am.
I mocked tossing my hair over my shoulder.
“Your welcome.”
Brianna remarked smiling.
Anyways, hit me up when you’re settled in. I still gotta go get my stuff settled in as well.
Hopefully, I’m paired with Taehyung. Anyone else besides Tae will seriously get these hands.
[A/N: She’s sure in for the time of her life. Poor Tae is going to be so surprised seeing the feisty side of the unsuspecting Brianna shortly].
Brianna said while squaring up with an invisible adversary.
“Yada, Yada.”
Now get going you’re holding me up as well.
I said watching as she pretended to take offense to my words.
“Well excuse you then Miss Diva.”
Brianna stated placing her hands over her heart.
“You’re excused.”
I mocked smiling coyly back her.
“See you later, Senorita.”
Brianna said as she began making her way down the staircase.
“Likewise, I said over my shoulder clear enough for her to hear as I began working the key into the lock of my shared dorm.”
Upon entering the dorm, it was relatively quiet. Which is so unusual, I expected my roomie to immediately come swaggering into the living room in all his masculinity displaying his biceps at me.
Waiting in the doorway for a minute, I realized that they apparently weren’t here yet.
Sighing in relief I fist pumped the air before making my way to the living quarters.
Entering the hallway, I began descending it. Upon inspection, I noticed that there were 2 bedrooms. One being closed apparently, that one obviously being the one my roommate decided to claim as their own.
The other room, on the other hand, was left vacant with the door ajar, as if awaiting my appearance.
Entering the room, I noticed that it looked relatively feminine. No doubt about it the other room held a relatively masculine appeal to it.
Walking over to the bed, I immediately placed my suitcase on top of it along with my laptop tote.
Stretching, I let out a sigh that I didn’t know I had been holding onto.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon completing the task of setting up my belongings, I turned to my right to notice a vacant computer desk.
Grabbing my laptop, I immediately began assembling it on the desk along with my other provisions.
Once satisfied with my handiwork. I began to stretch and let out a pleasant sigh.
“Aigoo, that took forever.”
I mumbled to myself.
Roaming around the room afterward I came to appreciate the way I had set up things.
“Looks pretty nice to me, if I do say so.”
I complimented myself.
Shortly afterward I grabbed my sleepwear and made my way to the bathroom.
Good thing it was directly across the walkway from my bedroom.
Entering inside, I was met with the beautiful sight of the well-equipped bathroom.
The walls were painted maroon, with tints of beige coming through it.
The toilet itself, was sparkly clean as if someone had poured all their blood, sweat & tears into making it shine.
Closing the door and locking it behind me,
I immediately began stripping down.
Turning the knobs until it was the right temperature for me. I immediately stepped into the shower head into the glorious sensation of water cascading down my body, and completely drenching my long locks of hair.
Lathering up with the soap, I began to sing “Butterfly by BTS”
Will you stay by my side?
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared, scared, scared of that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rinsing the last bits of Strawberry-Kiwi scented shampoo out of my hair I let out a sigh as I felt the sensation of warm water coursing through my entire scalp.
Shortly afterward, I began making my way out of the tub. Grabbing my towel off the sink I wrapped it around me before reaching for my toothbrush afterward.
Once finished I began drying myself off. I stood before the mirror and began to apply Shea Butter to my body. Feeling wonderful afterward I then began putting on my nightgown.
Which consisted of a beige colored spaghetti strap, along with black shorts. Accompanying the look. I threw over my sleeping robe, which was blue and had bits of maroon going through it.
After tying my hair up into a ponytail, I began to pick up my belongings and quickly made my way to my bedroom.
[A/N: She was so unaware of her surroundings, that she didn’t even notice Jimin in the distance who had quietly entered the dorm clutching onto a bag he obviously got from Taco Bell’s].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folding her towel, and placing it on the top rack of her immense walk-in closet, Bree let out a sigh as her stomach churned.
Snickering softly, she disposed of her wash clothe into her hamper before making her way to her bedroom door with thoughts of only satisfying her hunger on her mind.
[A/N: She’s in for a rude awaking.]
Sign up to rate and review this story