Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter Seven: WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? PARK JIMIN IS MY ROOMMATE!

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-05-29 - 2057 words

0Unrated
[*
Chapter Seven
WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? PARK JIMIN IS MY ROOMMATE!
[RECAP||Previous chapter ending]
“You’re not going to starve, not on my watch you aren’t.”
“A voice suddenly said coming from my right side causing me to visibly flinch.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turning my head in the direction that it came from I realized that the voice belonged to Jimin who stood beside me with a smirk slowly beginning to form on his handsome face.
Shocked by the realization that he was my roommate, I felt my feet momentarily leave the ground and without my consent, the words that came out of my mouth were “ARE YOU FOR REAL!?" PARK JIMIN'S MY ROOMMATE!
“Whoa, there.”
“Calm down, and as for your question yes I’m your roommate. Nice to meet you too.”
Jimin said holding onto my waist while I was still in mid-air.
Placing me back down on both of my unsteady feet, he immediately handed me a brown paper bag afterward. That had his handwriting written on the front of it in cursive.
“I don’t know who you are, but I’ve brought you two burritos’.” Along with a Baha Blast enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story