Categories > Games > Fire Emblem > Anything

Say Anything

by kybok 0 reviews

Guy could recognize him a block away with that hair. Karel taught the physical education class at his high school. [crack]

Category: Fire Emblem - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 398 words

0Unrated
semi-inspired by comments on a themeset I did for these two over on the livejournal community 20_wars.

------

Karel tapped his finger on the armrest of the bench.

Guy could recognize him a block away with that hair, cascading down his back. It was the envy of all of the girls and several of the boys at school. Karel taught the physical education class at his high school. He had taught a fencing class but had cancelled due to lack of interest. What most people didn't know, though, was how young he was. He was just out of college when he had started teaching.

Guy cautiously approached him. He'd had a crush on Karel since he first started going to high school. He was a senior now and couldn't get it to go away. Being himself, he couldn't stay silent any longer. Maybe, just maybe, he would understand. Maybe it wouldn't squick him out horribly. Maybe he would let it work. Maybe... Just maybe. Guy shuffled over, standing behind him. If he didn't turn around, this might work. If he didn't turn around, he wouldn't notice how nervous Guy was and how he was wringing his hands and how red his face was. If he didn't turn around, Guy would be able to get all of this out in one try.

Karel twitched and Guy froze. "Well... now or never!" he thought to himself and steeled himself for what might come.

"Um.. K-karel? Uh, well, l-look, I've liked you f-for a long time now. I m-mean, you've p-probably known that for forever, and I know that you're l-like a l-lot older than me and all and I know you're a teacher and I know all of that but, I did a lot of thinking and I think it could work, you know? You and me? I guess what I'm trying to say is I think I love you, and I don't care that it's probably illegal and all; I just want to be with you and... well... I was kind of wondering if, um, you, uh, wanted to, er, I wanted to know if you wanted to go do something sometime!" he finished, having to stop himself from gasping.

Karel twitched again and turned about, regarding Guy oddly. He reached up to his ears and pulled headphones off, hitting pause on his MP3 player.

"Ah, did you say something?"
Sign up to rate and review this story